• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

STATE.gov sending email with your confirmatiopn number, check your junk mail

Why do I have this strange feelings that those who received this email from DOS are the ones that have been selected in this 2nd draw? I'm not sure, but my instinct tells me that!

MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS....AMEN!

Why do I have this strange feelings that those who received this email from DOS are the ones that have been selected in this 2nd draw? I'm not sure, but my instinct tells me that!

MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS....AMEN!

in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Yup, my 6th sense was telling me this for weeks now. Think about it, they never mentioned this e-mail situation on their webpage. I believe that they were trying to be discreet about sending the e-mails to the winners. I could be wrong...but anything is possible.

Yup, my 6th sense was telling me this for weeks now. Think about it, they never mentioned this e-mail situation on their webpage. I believe that they were trying to be discreet about sending the e-mails to the winners. I could be wrong...but anything is possible.

My thoughts exactly! You know, some of the past winners equally did not recieve this e-mail, and their entry was qualified to be selected in the now voided result. So if they were just sending this e-mails to only those that submitted qualified entries, then they should have all gotten it! Anyways, like you said, we might be wrong, but it's just that I have been havig this strange feelings!

My thoughts exactly! You know, some of the past winners equally did not recieve this e-mail, and their entry was qualified to be selected in the now voided result. So if they were just sending this e-mails to only those that submitted qualified entries, then they should have all gotten it! Anyways, like you said, we might be wrong, but it's just that I have been havig this strange feelings!

You're right! Hmmmmmmmm, it's the beginning of a new month and why haven't ALL the ex-winners have yet to recieve the e-mail? Why have they ceased sending them? Guys, something is up! Could it really be that they have cunningly sent the e-mail to the NEW WINNERS? hmmmm. Again, were they trying to hide this and that is why they did not mention it?. Ahaha, perhaps they thought that it would go un-noticed. IMO, this e-mail situation is relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that something was wrong with hotmail provider. As far as I know, no one reported about receiving the mail at hotmail...

I've contacted the help Center for Hotmail asking if they are experiencing any problems with clients not receiving all e-mails. However, I also asked them to check to see if the e-mail from state.gov was blocked. They replied that they cannot determine this information. However, they mentioned that they would do a back end fix on my account to resolve the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone has said that Hotmail may have recognized the e-mail as spam since it was being sent to many users; therefore they may have placed a block on that e-mail address.

Someone has said that Hotmail may have recognized the e-mail as spam since it was being sent to many users; therefore they may have placed a block on that e-mail address.

i think that right

and i think also they sent e-mail to all participants qualified or not

I think that something was wrong with hotmail provider. As far as I know, no one reported about receiving the mail at hotmail...

some persons said they received the e-mail at hotmail
but after that maybe Microsoft SmartScreen blocked the e-mail because it sent for huge numbers of users and marked as spam

Yes winners

I think dos who recieve e mail from kcc are winners,the now want to check the winner entries one by one to disqualify double entry.among four of us only one person recieve the email,we use yahoo and gmail recieved

I think dos who recieve e mail from kcc are winners

According to the poll, people who didn't received the e-mail are much less than people who received it. In my opinion, it is impossible all these who received the e-mail to be winners. Think about it. Anyway, let's see.

Hi

@iren did u recieve the email? Enter dv:Nov 2
comfirmation email recieved:may 18
email provider:gmail
Goodluck everybody

According to the poll, people who didn't received the e-mail are much less than people who received it. In my opinion, it is impossible all these who received the e-mail to be winners. Think about it. Anyway, let's see.

Yes around 54% or so...it is not possible having 54%selected...more than that in most of the cases of multiple application from one mail atleast one of them got the reply and one said 4 out 9 got replied. It cannot be number of winners. Do not know about hotmail. but GMAIL was fine. I recieved the mail on 20th May

Forumite

I can bet the redraw have already been done the now want to check the winning entries one by one to disqualify double entries

my favorite quote of the year by some "real" american

"We are so good at marketing USA as a great place to live, that all these foreigners get fooled so easily! Better watch out for the BIG awakening when they arrive !"

I can bet the redraw have already been done the now want to check the winning entries one by one to disqualify double entries.as we can see date of entry submited are different from one another to dos who recieved the email.