• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

STATE.gov sending email with your confirmatiopn number, check your junk mail

No. They are giving a new confirmation number. But I'm not sure whether the old and the new confirmation numbers are both valid. I have received an email,well I am still keeping my old confirmation number but I clicked the link and I was given a new number. What a big deal, you can check with both old and new numbers, anyway it is the same entrant.

I received the e-mail, too. But have the same Confirmation Number, as a lot of other people on the forum. This is very strange that you got a new number. Can you confirm what time you received the e-mail?

Magtym how come they gave you a new confirmation number?.I thought they are giving the same CN. we got when we forwarded our application..Jus check again and see if they are the same..I got the email and my CN. are just the same

Magtym how come they gave you a new confirmation number?.I thought they are giving the same CN. we got when we forwarded our application..Jus check again and see if they are the same..I got the email and my CN. are just the same
Maju, when did you receive the e-mail?

The confirmation number is the same as the one was given on the date you applied. It's impossible to be different. Maybe you applied for a friend or a relative and you gave the same e-mail for this entrant too. This is the only explanation I can give to you.

I made a lot of applications for my family members and friends. In the morning when I checked, only one email from KCC was in my inbox. Now more are being sent to my email, so I assumed they are sending the Confirmation Numbers in batches.

Good to hear this. I used the same email for myself and my wife but only received one email from KCC. Lets see if I receive another one. Actually I still have the CNs as a print out but I still got worried if my wifes application got disqualified for some reason as I still havent recevied an email for her.

I got a new and different Confirmation Number!!!

Well, guys I'm not sure but believe me when I clicked the link that was given, I got different confirmation number and I swear it was on the Official State Department site.:confused: Maybe, they gave me winning CN;) Let's wait and see.

Hey, I actually got 2 emails, so in the first there was my old CN, and in the second email I got a new CN. I am confused, I have applied only for myself. Not for my relatives or other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one here who has not received the email from KCC? I was selected on May 1st, so I would think my application was valid? maybe they invalidated? is there a number I can call the KCC so ask? thank you guys!

Win dv l saw the email 2day,but it was delivered in my mail yesterday midnight.Magtym then thats a mistake cause most of the guys have the same C.N as the previous ones,and as we all know now even K.C.C do have mistakes..

Am I the only one here who has not received the email from KCC? I was selected on May 1st, so I would think my application was valid? maybe they invalidated? is there a number I can call the KCC so ask? thank you guys!
606-526-7500

Just spoke to a representative at KCC she said that "she doesn't have any information pertaining to the confirmation numbers, just continue checking the e-mail"

Haha!Win dv its because most of the times l use my phone to read the forum.Because sometimes my internet is low or l am doing fieldwork so l cant access internet, and the page these days does not show a scroll button when lm using my phone like the previous site they had.So l have to post something so as to read the current page.I hope they change the site .

Haha!Win dv its because most of the times l use my phone to read the forum.Because sometimes my internet is low or l am doing fieldwork so l cant access internet, and the page these days does not show a scroll button when lm using my phone like the previous site they had.So l have to post something so as to read the current page.I hope they change the site .
I see! They need to change the site to make it easier for mobile users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yap..Win dv.But the funny thing is that before the website upgrade things were cool.I hope the admin and moderators read this....