Yesterday spoke with TSC IO,

IO: Can I have your receipt#?
Me: Gave my receipt#
IO: What's your last and first name?
Me: Read my name
IO: Can you confirm your address?
Me: Read my address
IO: Is this related to case status?
Me: No (I know if I say yes, then she would ask me to talk to NSC rep which is of no use)
IO: What is it about?
Me: My case status shows document mailed to applicant and I haven't received any such doc.
IO: Did you checked case status online?
Me: YES
IO:Are you the beneficiary?
Me: Yes
IO: Is your case represented by attorney?
Me: Yes
IO: Your attorney might have got a letter
Me: No, I am in touch with my attorney and he did not received any document
IO: It might be an undelivered FP notice
Me: I have completed my FP2 on 05/08 and the undelivered message showed up on 05/15. Can you check if you guys received FP2 results?
IO: Yes, I see your FP2 results.
Me: Is my name check pending?
IO: No, it's cleared
Me: Then what is stopping my case from an approval?
IO: I do not know.
Me: Is there a visa# already assigned to my case?
IO: No (she did not mention visa unavailability/july belletin)
IO: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: Yes, please approve my GC as it has been pending for long time :)
IO: You will know about it soon

she confirmed that my FP results were received by TSC and name check is not pending. Then, I asked her if the visa# was issued to my case, she said no sir. That means I should stop dreaming about a miracle which most of the people are expecting to happen soon. I guess I will have to wait until October 2007 or few more years. We do not deserve this ...

485 ND: Aug 2004
VSC > TSC 03/07
FP2: 05/08
LUD: 05/16 (document mailed to applicant..they said it could be undelivered FP copy sent to attorney)
Current Status: Pending/visa not assigned
I had the same exact conversion. each and every single question. Well when I spoke with this another rude lady today, she refuted the whole thing. She said, no visa or officer is assigned to my case, but I know for sure its wrong.

Either way, I am going after them as I have filed WOM Pro Se.

I had the same exact conversion. each and every single question. Well when I spoke with this another rude lady today, she refuted the whole thing. She said, no visa or officer is assigned to my case, but I know for sure its wrong.

Kishore,
Did you file WOM ? Did you file alone or with the help of an attorney ? What are the steps necessary ? I will definitely give that a shot, in October

Kishore,
Did you file WOM ? Did you file alone or with the help of an attorney ? What are the steps necessary ? I will definitely give that a shot, in October
I did it on my own, as pretty much all necessary info is available on the internet and this forum.

Secondly Lawyers do charge quite a bit of money and I will be at their mercy for our information (which I can't stand that any more). We have to stand for our rights

No luck. After holding for almost one hour the IO said if anything changes regarding my case I will be notified through mail.

hi

I also called yesterday and the IO officer told me that my case is with an officer and i will get info about my case with in 60 days. Again today i called and i got reply that my case is pending and nothing is changed ?. I don't know who is correct?

same shit lady,,, Seems like a blaken...starange lady. told me that any updates we will send you to the attorny...

Said, Contact your attrony , he will follow up ....ok,ok,ok,ok...hang up..

Seems like no one in the office today ..exept that stupid lady

same shit lady,,, Seems like a blaken...starange lady. told me that any updates we will send you to the attorny...

Said, Contact your attrony , he will follow up ....ok,ok,ok,ok...hang up..

Seems like no one in the office today ..exept that stupid lady

True my friend! exact;y same thing was happened to me.... stupid blk lady..... :eek:

Hi Kishore

When and from where did you filed WOM? Through lawyer or by own? Any updates so far? pl. let me know

hi

I also called yesterday and the IO officer told me that my case is with an officer and i will get info about my case with in 60 days. Again today i called and i got reply that my case is pending and nothing is changed ?. I don't know who is correct?
Don't believe that lady, she is just naive. I am sure most of our cases are assigned with a visa number and should be adjudicated within next few months. There are some approvals are reported in NSC and there was also 2 cases approved in TSC (that I learned from the senators office) on july 5th.

I wish we can get that TSC lady's name or id, so that we can atleast write a complaint

When and from where did you filed WOM? Through lawyer or by own? Any updates so far? pl. let me know
I filed Pro Se in state of NJ. Nothing I have heard so far, will take some time but hope to have a positive turn around in next few days. Lets see.

Don't believe that lady, she is just naive. I am sure most of our cases are assigned with a visa number and should be adjudicated within next few months. There are some approvals are reported in NSC and there was also 2 cases approved in TSC (that I learned from the senators office) on july 5th.

I wish we can get that TSC lady's name or id, so that we can atleast write a complaint

Question : Do you have to pay $350 for filing a writ ?

If all of those 60K are already approved, should we still believe the info given by IO about visa number assigned are true?

According to the State Department, from October 1, 2006 through May 30, 2007, the USCIS requested and was authorized the total EB visa numbers of 66,426. Between June 1 and the first few days of July (?), the USCIS requested and was authorized over 60,000 EB visa numbers, in approximately one month. Since it has been made clear by the USCIS that during the last weekend of June (2 days) the USCIS approved 25,000 EB 485 applications, apparently over 40,000 visa numbers were requested and authorized before the weekend. Obviously the 60,000 plus cases must thus have been approved (?) in one month. Hmm........................................................................

Source: www.immigration-law.com

darn it!! finally got connected to TSC and after holding for about 20 mins got an unfriendly female officer. Asked her about the status of my 2nd FP (not directly asking for case status). She said call the National customer service for status. I said I did and didnt get any updates. She said I cannot help with that. I directly asked her about the case status, she repeated her tune. So, after wasting so much time I still dont have a clue if my case was assigned to an officer or if a Visa number was assigned to my case. Will again try this afternoon. :(

No idea what is going on and whom to belieave ?

Same here guys. today morning I called TCS , IO person (lady) is not willing to any answer. She just telling me that call National customer service about status . I tell her I already called and open the request Number last month No response . Funny thing is Last week I had Infopass Appointment and Lady I talk with there she also not willing to give any info Atlast she told me that Card is Producation at TCS . Same question I had ask her that I got the this information form Infopass that my card is in Producation. This information is not in system .

That its No idea what is going on and whom to belieave ? I think all IO under pressure to finish all backlock 485 case.

-CKPD2000
PD : DEC 2001 - EB2(VSC -> TCS)
I485 : RD: Oct 2005; AD:??
I140 -: AD: Dec 2005
I131(TD-3) -: RD:04/06/2007; LUD: 04/07/2007
I765(EAD-3) -: RD:04/06/2007; LUD: 04/10/2007 ; FP : 06/23/2007
I485 : Transfer on 03/15/2007;03/27/2007; FP2(Code 2): 05/12/2007;

I think we all had encountered with the strange lady, so better to keep quiet for the whole day and try our luck Monday.
good luck to every one

Infopass appointment in Dallas

I had an Infopass appointment this afternoon in Dallas. The male officer told that my security check has been pending since March'2004 :confused:

My wife's check has been cleared and was last worked upon July'3rd.

Did not bother to ask him about the visa number allocation. Interestingly he gave me a handout regarding the security check process and here is a blurb,

"... USCIS will never grant an immigration service or benefit before the required security checks are completed regardless of how long checks take"

So here I go an another round of waiting game.

"... USCIS will never grant an immigration service or benefit before the required security checks are completed regardless of how long checks take"

So here I go an another round of waiting game.

I'd rephrase : "... USCIS will never admit they granted an immigration service or benefit before the required security checks were completed"....