So Guys...Any recent EAD/AP Approvals!??

RFE on EAD

That is exactly what they asked me a clear color copy of my ID with name, address and Date of Birth. But they received Nov. 30th, i got lud on 12/1 since then not hear anythig neither in my I-485, Prayers for all of you.
getmeone
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2006

may be clear photo or color ID ? few years back i got rfe for color id.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadoo85
I just got few emails from CRIS about RFE on my EAD application. My last EAD was approved without RFE with similar supporting documents.

What kind of RFEs do they normally issue for EADs?

Jadoo85

EAD Renewals

Hi Guys!

I have received the email conforming that the new EAD card has been ordered as under:

========================================================
Receipt Number: LIN9999999999

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 7, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
=========================================================
It is good to get your EAD renewed before expiry. The renewal process has put me in lot of stress and anxiety. Eventhough, I haven't received the renewed EAD card, I can continue my employment since I have received this email confirming that they have ordered production of my new card. I wish all good luck to those waiting for renwal. KEEP THE HOPE. INS is wee bit (!) slow. But all will definitely get their renewals/approvals. After this experience, I am happy to have a valid EAD! My worries about Green Card are all over. Thanks to INS. They have reduced my worries by making EAD renewal process as difficult (if not more) as Green Card process.

Thanks to KrishKish and all other members of this forum helping people by giving/sharing their experiences.

Regards,
GJ

GrimJudge said:
Hi Guys!

I have received the email conforming that the new EAD card has been ordered as under:

========================================================
Receipt Number: LIN9999999999

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 7, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
=========================================================
It is good to get your EAD renewed before expiry. The renewal process has put me in lot of stress and anxiety. Eventhough, I haven't received the renewed EAD card, I can continue my employment since I have received this email confirming that they have ordered production of my new card. I wish all good luck to those waiting for renwal. KEEP THE HOPE. INS is wee bit (!) slow. But all will definitely get their renewals/approvals. After this experience, I am happy to have a valid EAD! My worries about Green Card are all over. Thanks to INS. They have reduced my worries by making EAD renewal process as difficult (if not more) as Green Card process.

Thanks to KrishKish and all other members of this forum helping people by giving/sharing their experiences.

Regards,
GJ

Congratulations GJ.. one more down.. so we are left with few more.. Hopefully all will get EADs soon..
Thanks
KK

My 3rd EAD, NSC, receipt date 10/18, yesterday online status changed to "ordered the card". Paper filed. Current one expires in Jan.

my EAD is set to expire on 12/20, RD is Oct/24th .....patiently waiting............I have taken INFOPASS next Tuesday local Chicago office to apply for an I-EAD...anyone knows what all you need to take ???

Infopass appointment notice, I765 receipt, I485 receipt.
Also this is a chance for you to check the status about your i485. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

sunidan said:
my EAD is set to expire on 12/20, RD is Oct/24th .....patiently waiting............I have taken INFOPASS next Tuesday local Chicago office to apply for an I-EAD...anyone knows what all you need to take ???

gurus pls advice,

i have sent in my ead application along with my i485, on sep 15th and latter had my finger printing has been done in nov 13th, i have seen any luds after our checks have been cashed on october 12th. i will be finshing the 90 day limit next week for ead. please advive me how i should proceed further for intrem ead, my wife has a job and they do not wait any longer.... Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
im going mental... cant believe getting an EAD has become a nightmare. dont know how long i have to wait without pay. my RD is nov1.

feelinglucky said:
gurus pls advice,

i have sent in my ead application along with my i485, on sep 15th and latter had my finger printing has been done in nov 13th, i have seen any luds after our checks have been cashed on october 12th. i will be finshing the 90 day limit next week for ead. please advive me how i should proceed further for intrem ead, my wife has a job and they do not wait any longer.... Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Thanks

feelinglucky,

did have any FP before that this year ? I am asking this because I had FP in April 06, my 3rd EAD is due to expire next week, and I haven't recieved any new FP notice.

How Long After RFE

I had an RFE on my EAD that I replied on 12/12. (NSEERS related)

How long does it take for USCIS to process RFE cases? ( at TSC)

Jadoo85

Application sent for 3rd EAD on 11/14/2006
Received on: 12/07/2006
Received on: 12/14/2006
They approved it less than a week. That tells the processing dates posted on their website are not synced.
Unecessary lost 4 months from my previous EAD.

EAD Approved 12/14 from NSC !

I received emails this morning that Card production has been ordered for my wife's I-765 application. It surely took longer than usual, but we made it before the 90 day deadline. As it was getting close to 90 days, she took an Infopass appointment and to her surprise was asked to go for fingerprinting (code2) the very next day. Approximately a week later, we saw the approval !
Here are the case details:
I-765 (paper based) RD: 20 Sept. 2006
ND: 11 October
LUD: 13 October
AD: 14 December (85 days) :D

Good luck to all ! You will soon see approvals !

Yes, we did code 3 in November. But that was for I-485, and for some reason they do not use it for I-765 processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD approved today

My EAD approved and ordered card for production.

My EAD RD:10/17/2006 at NSC AD:12/14/2006.AP is still pending.

My Current EAD is expiring on 12/18/2006 and driving license also expiring 12/18.California(Fremont) DMV refused to extend my license untill i will get my EAD extension.This is Neck to Neck situation.Last minute it got approved.

my EAD RD is same as yours so hopefully mine will be approved in couple of days.
subba1974 said:
My EAD approved and ordered card for production.

My EAD RD:10/17/2006 at NSC AD:12/14/2006.AP is still pending.

My Current EAD is expiring on 12/18/2006 and driving license also expiring 12/18.California(Fremont) DMV refused to extend my license untill i will get my EAD extension.This is Neck to Neck situation.Last minute it got approved.