So Guys...Any recent EAD/AP Approvals!??

AP details

For anyone who has received an AP, can you please describe the contents of it. Is it a letter approving your I-131. I was told by USCIS that the document u need to travel with has your photo ID and FP on it.
thx

I think the CIS statement actually means if it been more than 90 days AND you haven't heard from them in 60 days. It definitely still has to be at least 90 days from your received date before they will do anything additional as I have just been told that at the DO here today.

Sorry, Jim

guys filed in our first ead application along with i-485 on sept 16th RD. I just can't belive that Our files have not been touched since then. no news yet from NSC...... this is very bad on their part! then wjhy do they mention on their website that we shall be sending EAD cards in 90 days.

For my husband, filed renewal EAD Sept 18th, received notice of I-765 Oct 26th, received EAD card Nov last week.

Any Updates

Kaumadhi,
Did u have any LUD after your expedite request for AP or did they contact you regarding this?

davana2004 said:
Kaumadhi,
Did u have any LUD after your expedite request for AP or did they contact you regarding this?

I haven't seen or received any updates since I sent my expedite request.

There was a LUD change with message update on my EAD that my card has been mailed.

Also, there was a LUD change on both mine and my wife's AP.

Filed at NSC :

AP : RD : October 12th, 2006
EAD : RD : October 11th 2006
EAD AD : December 20th 2006

Mahesh

Received christmas gift from NSC. They have issued an RFE on my case (RD 10/16) yes'day. Eagerly waiting to unwrap my gift when I receive :). Love you too NSC.

I received my approval today, there was an LUD on the USICS and an email that my card has been ordered.

PS: Apply 90+days in advance next time:)

EAD : RD : October 24th 2006
EAD AD : December 22th 2006

rak1974 said:
Received christmas gift from NSC. They have issued an RFE on my case (RD 10/16) yes'day. Eagerly waiting to unwrap my gift when I receive :). Love you too NSC.

Hi Rak,
Me too got RFE on 21st and message says that they require additional evidence. I already sent the the paperwork, i don't what else they need more. I will update once I recieve my RFE. Can you please update your RFE once you got it?

Thanks in advance

I e-filed on 10/31 and sent only supporting docs because the online confirmation clearly said not to send photos. Then in Dec I recd RFE for sending photos. After sending photos they sent biometric notice scheduled for this month end. This is really strange and very time consuming. :eek:

april04filer said:
Hi Rak,
Me too got RFE on 21st and message says that they require additional evidence. I already sent the the paperwork, i don't what else they need more. I will update once I recieve my RFE. Can you please update your RFE once you got it?

Thanks in advance

Mine is paper based application so I had to send the photos etc along with application. Will keep you posted.
QUOTE=april04filer]Hi Rak,

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rak. Mine also paper based and I send photos and color copy of all documents. My driver licence had old address and I gave my new address on the application. I am hoping that could trigger the RFE. I will post once I got the RFE.

I had an RFE for my EAD related to NSEERS on Dec 05th. I responded to RFE on Dec 12th, but as of Dec 22, it still has not reached the officer/my file.

Very frustrating.............

Jadoo85

Guys,

Thanks for all your support, finally our EADs were approved with email and lud with card order for production.... there were LUDS for AP for both our files.... Thank you USCIS such an wonderful Cristmas gift!!!! :)

Congrats feelinglucky. Your approval has been long overdue. enjoy!
feelinglucky said:
Guys,

Thanks for all your support, finally our EADs were approved with email and lud with card order for production.... there were LUDS for AP for both our files.... Thank you USCIS such an wonderful Cristmas gift!!!! :)

feeling lucky..

feelinglucky said:
Guys,

Oh man finally you made.We are very glad for that.Good luck for u r 485

generally how many days it will take after lud for advance parole approval? I saw updates on my case on 12/21,12/25. But no status message change. My ND is 10/3/06

i am on the same boat

Mahesh,

I am on the same boat.On my AP also LUD changed on 12/21 but no msg changed

On same day dates changed on my EAD and it got approved.But AP no msg changed.I think they will issue RFE.I filed at NSC on 10/16.