So Guys...Any recent EAD/AP Approvals!??

Nimmi

Registered Users (C)
I filed EAD/AP on Spet 19th and waiting for approval...they are going to expire on Jan 4th 2007.

Do you guys think i will get in time!?? any recent problems in getting approval for EAD/AP??

Thanks in advance.!

I dont know what is happenig at VSC..I applied on Sep 6th and still waiting for the EAD. Was there any LUD on your case? I had LUD on Sept 13th after that nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimmi i think you still have plenty of time......wait for 20-30 days more and call the customer service....

I filed my 2nd EAD/AP on Spet 08 and got approved on Oct 12th.

But luckily with gods garce or u can say grace of USCIS,I am out of trap now.

see my signature for details.

Best of luck to u all. :)

I guess it has a lot to do with at which processing center you filed. My cases (485, 765, 140, 131) were sent to NSC and they have not been touched yet. The receiving date was 8/16/06 and the notification date was 9/6/06. (which one matters btw?)

There is not even a finger print notice! No LUD either.

Anyone in the same boat?

AP-please reply

Hi, Anyone who got AP approved please guide me. I want to send in I131 and have questions, particularly on Page 2. Is it necessary to give Expected date of travel and length of travel? We dont have any specific plans yet but I just want to get new AP document as my old one will expire this month. Any thoughts???
Thanks
desh0021

NO EAD?AP Approval yet

I filed my EAD/AP renewal at VSC on Aug 29th. Notice Date Aug 29 2006.
No reply still. LUD 9th September. Nothing after that. Really getting in PANIC MODE now.

Any suggestions what should be my next step. Both documents expire on 4th December. Should I wait or contact Customer Service to get the status.

Please advice.
Thanks

Same here. Applied for wife's ead and ap on august 25. ND is 28th Aug. No updates after that. One of my friends said that if dependant's applications are filed seperately from primary applicant it takes longer.

My EAD was received on Oct 12th and AP on Oct 11. However, my wife got the receipt notice of EAD, but I haven't yet got my receipt notice. Anybody been in this situation before? This is my third renewal and we had received the notices together for prior renewals.

Finger prints for EAD renewal?

For EAD renewals does one have to again appear for FP? In my case 15 months have not yet past my 485 FPs or previous EAD FP.

thanks.

maheshcr said:
My EAD was received on Oct 12th and AP on Oct 11. However, my wife got the receipt notice of EAD, but I haven't yet got my receipt notice. Anybody been in this situation before? This is my third renewal and we had received the notices together for prior renewals.

avi_gc said:
Same here. Applied for wife's ead and ap on august 25. ND is 28th Aug. No updates after that. One of my friends said that if dependant's applications are filed seperately from primary applicant it takes longer.

we filed both together and all 4 receipts were received by us on the same day. wonder why it is taking so long? This is my 2nd EAD/AP.

I got mine in less than 2 weeks

cheermeup said:
I filed my EAD/AP renewal at VSC on Aug 29th. Notice Date Aug 29 2006.
No reply still. LUD 9th September. Nothing after that. Really getting in PANIC MODE now.

Any suggestions what should be my next step. Both documents expire on 4th December. Should I wait or contact Customer Service to get the status.

Please advice.
Thanks

Thanks for ur response guys!!

Still I am waiting for EAD/AP Approvals...bTW I am from NSC.

Questions for EAD Renewal

I am applying 4th EAD end of this month. I have few questions.

1> I have applied I-485, I-140 and all EAD before in VSC (St. Albans VT). I am in MN, Still I have to send 4th EAD renewal to VSC (St. Albans VT)?
2> In Form –I-765 Questions 14th and 15th
a. I have entered last year in by using AP what will be answer for Questions 14th (Manner of Last Entry)
b. I am now on AC-21 and using EAD as work status what will be answer for Question15th (Current Immigration Status) ?
3> Do you know how long it takes now a days for approval of EAD? I am doing paper based EAD renewal?

Thanks for your time to read this and hope you will answer.

TSC is pretty fast I think compared to all else....see my sig for details.....I wasnt expecting my EAD so fast (also wasnt waiting for it as it is something I did not need right away....).....someone somewhere is looking out for us at TSC I guess.....

Still Waiting!!?

Still I am waiting Guys...any new approvals!??
I am doing count down for 45 days..lets see!!?