So Guys...Any recent EAD/AP Approvals!??

subba1974 said:
Mahesh,

I am on the same boat.On my AP also LUD changed on 12/21 but no msg changed

On same day dates changed on my EAD and it got approved.But AP no msg changed.I think they will issue RFE.I filed at NSC on 10/16.

AP will be approved after one week. My LUD changed on 11/25/2006 and got approved during first week of december.
Thanks
KK

My EAD was approved on December 20th, but the LUD changed on both my EAD and AP on 21st. No LUD changes since then.

Filed at NSC on 10/12.

Ap

Hi Guys:
My Ap still pending at TCS for 100 days,Rd 9/20/2006.
Anybody with the same situation?

congrats..

getmeone said:
ND 11/1 NSC
Card ordered date 12/22
Card Mailed date 12/27 and waiting for the card
Is it paper based or online ? did you send any expedite request?what is YOUR RD ?

Congrats again

How many days it takes to receive cards in snail mail after "Card Order" e-mail?

Does anyody have idea, How many days it takes to receive cards in snail mail after "Card Order" e-mail?

I have message on 12/22 Card order but as of today (Thursday) I did not received cards in mail...also on 12/27 I received e-mail saying "EAD apprval notice is sent"..

getmenone, did you received e-mail on 12/27 as "Card mailed" or "Approval Notice mailed"? bcecause 12/27 I received mail as "Approval Notice mailed"?..

getmeone said:
ND 11/1 NSC
Card ordered date 12/22
Card Mailed date 12/27 and waiting for the card

After "Card Order" e-mail received physical EAD cards in snail mail in ONE week..

After "Card Order" e-mail received from CRIS/USCIS, I received physical EAD cards in snail mail in ONE week..I received "Card Order" mail on 12/22 & today on 12/29 I received "physical EAD cards" in snail mail..fyi..

GCDumbo said:
Does anyody have idea, How many days it takes to receive cards in snail mail after "Card Order" e-mail?

I have message on 12/22 Card order but as of today (Thursday) I did not received cards in mail...also on 12/27 I received e-mail saying "EAD apprval notice is sent"..

getmenone, did you received e-mail on 12/27 as "Card mailed" or "Approval Notice mailed"? bcecause 12/27 I received mail as "Approval Notice mailed"?..

EAD starting date

GCDumbo said:
After "Card Order" e-mail received from CRIS/USCIS, I received physical EAD cards in snail mail in ONE week..I received "Card Order" mail on 12/22 & today on 12/29 I received "physical EAD cards" in snail mail..fyi..

GCDumbo,

Congratulations!! May you please let me know what is the starting date (or valid period) of your EAD card. I am wondering whether the starting date of the EAD card is the same as the date when USCIS sent you the approval email, or the same date as the card mailing date, or there are a fews days lag.

Thanks. Happy New Year!

Luckin2007 said:
GCDumbo,

Congratulations!! May you please let me know what is the starting date (or valid period) of your EAD card. I am wondering whether the starting date of the EAD card is the same as the date when USCIS sent you the approval email, or the same date as the card mailing date, or there are a fews days lag.

Thanks. Happy New Year!

For those recently got EAD card, may you please help me answer the above question. Thanks

Did u see any LUD on the day of actual approval of advance parole. I am waiting for my AP approval. I saw some LUD changes for 3 days. Last was 12/27. I dont know how many days they will take. If u have any info please share with us. Thank u

finally, an LUD

I finally got an LUD change on my AP application today after seeing nothing done since around the filing date. Hopefully this is a sign of a coming approval and not an RFE! Interestingly, I had called the TSC yesterday asking about this particular application since I may have to travel in a couple of months and was worried it wouldn't be approved before then. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

My AP was approved 3 weeks ago at NSC. But I haven't received the document in mail yet. is that normal? Will it mailed to me or my lawyer? It only took 4 days for me to receive my EAD card after I got email notification of the EAD approval.

on USCIS's website, the status says

"Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
On December 5, 2006, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

And today I found the LUD date are all changed to 12/29 for my EAD and AP cases. Other than the LUD date, no other changes. The status is exactly the same as before (my EAD was approved a month ago, and I have received the card. My AP was approved 3 weeks ago, but I haven't recieved the document). What can this LUD changes possibly mean?

Any info is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some times USPS people will deliver the document to your neighbours mail boxes. I had that experience last year. The address slip on the top of AP cover was not clear. So it was delivered to my neighbor. Luckly my neighbor brought it to me as he knows my name. Check that also---although the chance of it being happened least likey

Thanks.
Mine is paper based. both ND and RD is 11/1, AD is 12/22. I sent fax and also a mail. I got a written reply that NSC does not expedite I765 applications. But the customer service asks to send a fax if you talk to them. I really dont know whether they expedite the process. Normal processing time at NSC is around 60 days.

chicagopains said:
Is it paper based or online ? did you send any expedite request?what is YOUR RD ?

Congrats again

Luckin2007, starting date of EAD card is "Card Order" e-mail..

- I e-filed my EAD on Oct 18 & got aaproved on 12/22and this is the longest approval time I ever seen in my last 3 Years & 3 EAD's..earlier I used to get EAD's in 30-35 days...this time it took around 64-65 days for EAD approval... due to this miscalculations, I lost my 3 weeks pay this time...
- I dont know whats the USCIS EAD approval process but I receined "Card Order" mail on 12/22 and on 12/25 received another e-mail saying your "approval notice sent"..I am not sure whether "Card Order" email comes first or "Approval Notice sent" email comes first...I feel (logically) Approval Notice should come first that needs to be followed by "Card Order" email..

- the starting date of my EAD card is the same as the date when USCIS sent me the "Card Order email" that is 12/22 and I received physical EAD cards on 12/29..

- Also, note that...my earlier card was expired on 11/28 but USCIS did not sent "renewel EAD" date in continuation of 11/28 ..

Hope this helps..

Luckin2007 said:
GCDumbo,

Thanks. Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
mkung, see more details in my another posting..

I received e-mails & LUD's on my case as follows:
- EAD FP notice after 2 weeks after my e-filing of EAD (e-mail/Hard copy)
- "Card Order" e-mail on 12/22 (emial & LUD)
- "Approval Notice sent" e-mail on 12/25 (emial & LUD. LUD was shocking as it was X'mas holiday)
- Received physical EAD cards on 12/29

mkung said:
GCdumbo - any LUDs on the online case status thingy prior to getting your EAD or FP notice?

In my case, i went to infopass yesterday, and they told me that my biometerics r not with the EAD, so EAD is not processed, but otherwise its ready. I went for biometrics in Oct, but somehow they missed to relate the EAD with the BIO.

I then gave the BIO. After that, I see an updated LUD on the EAD App, but still the case if "received and pending"