So Guys...Any recent EAD/AP Approvals!??

My wife AP was approved after 68 days TCS, But no change or LUD on mine , even though I am the primary..Any suggestions?

Wrong Date in EAD

Today I got EAD card. There was wrong in "from valid Date"

My Current EAD expires on Feb 27th 2007 and I received New EAD Valid from 11/28/2007 to 11/27/2008.

Anyone knows what are the options to correct valid date from Vermont centre.

Fyi

My (and my spouse's) RD for EAD/AP is 21st Sep 06. My EAD expires on 12/15/06. On 25th Nov after many nailbiting moments my spouses EAD was approved (LUD & message changed) but not mine. To my surprise we received both our EAD's yesterday!! The LUD/message for my EAD has not yet changed.

wheretogo said:
Today I got EAD card. There was wrong in "from valid Date"

My Current EAD expires on Feb 27th 2007 and I received New EAD Valid from 11/28/2007 to 11/27/2008.

Anyone knows what are the options to correct valid date from Vermont centre.
I too received my EAD card with overlapping dates. Basically, lost 1 month.
My prior EAD was valid till 12/22/2006 and the new card was approved on 11/21/2006 with valid from date of 11/21/2006 till 11/20/2007.

And hence forth they want us to apply 6 months in advance. That makes the effective validity of the EAD card 5 months going forward :(

Ead

My wife EAD expired on 02/16/07 and my wife new EAD starting date with 02/17/07 but

For my EAD INS made mistake with start date. My current EAD expired in Feb 2007 and they wrote starting date 11/28/07 instead of 11/28/06.

I called customer service they mention that I need to send I765 form and original EAD back to VSC and they will correct it.

sra123 said:
I too received my EAD card with overlapping dates. Basically, lost 1 month.
My prior EAD was valid till 12/22/2006 and the new card was approved on 11/21/2006 with valid from date of 11/21/2006 till 11/20/2007.

And hence forth they want us to apply 6 months in advance. That makes the effective validity of the EAD card 5 months going forward :(

Hi

Hi

Does anybody who were filed by Nebraska center in October get EAD??
Please share your experience with me

Primary EAD card production ordered but no status change for spouse

MrSun said:
My (and my spouse's) RD for EAD/AP is 21st Sep 06. My EAD expires on 12/15/06. On 25th Nov after many nailbiting moments my spouses EAD was approved (LUD & message changed) but not mine. To my surprise we received both our EAD's yesterday!! The LUD/message for my EAD has not yet changed.

Hopefully that's what happened in my case.... According to online status only my (primary) EAD was approved and card production ordered while no change to the status of spouse's EAD...

Hopefully it is nothing to worry about...

Shantan

I got this Email today. I guess thats a approval right?

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 4, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please
allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from
you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
-------------------

LC Details
------------
Original labor ( But previous employer)
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec-6-2001
Status approved July-20-2006

I-140 Details

-------------
I 140 sept 27,2006 (TSC)
I140 RN SRC 0627xxxxxx
Upgraded to PP OCT 10,2006
LUD Oct 11,Oct 12.
Status approved Oct 12,2006(3 email from CRIS,NO Email
from USCIS)

I-485 Details

-------------
I485
----
SRC 070275XXXX
FD OCT 11, 2006
RD Nov 8 2006
LUD NOv 13 2006

For my wife
LUD Nov 13 ,Nov 25

EAD
-----
SRC 070275XXXX
FD Oct 11 2006
RD Nov 8 2006
LUD Dec 04,Dec 05
Approved Dec 05 2006

Travel Document
---------------
SRC070275XXXX
FD OCT 11 2006
RD Nov 8 2006
LUD Dec 4,Dec 5.

Finger Printing
------------------
ND Nov 14 2006
Appointment Date Nov 29 2006
FP done Dec 2 2006

Hi sorasora, my EAD RD is 10/16/06( paper based NSC) expires 01/06/07. Seems like it is taking 60 days. So let's hang tight.

sorasora said:
Hi

Does anybody who were filed by Nebraska center in October get EAD??
Please share your experience with me

My RD is : 10/11/06. Per the processing dates, seems NSC is processing 09/14 applications. There may be some progress in about two weeks or so unless holiday's delays the process.

now nsc is processing cases as of 9/14, dont think they will approve my case in next couple of weeks... i think i have to go back to work in only in (hopefully) jan 07 :( otherwise ill be :mad:

Not sure how accurate the information is, but someone on this thread posted that they went to the local ASC to get an interim EAD, but was told by an officer that they no longer offer the interim EAD, but one can legally work if the EAD is pending and you have a receipt notice.

GetmeOne - Did you send in an expedited request by Certified mail / Fax to NSC as this option seems to have helped some in getting their EAD approved. Also, it may be better to call Customer Service and ask them if you can work while your EAD is pending to verify the above information.

Good Luck

Mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi getmeone, just wondering how you are able to come up with exact date(9/14) for NSC current EAD processing ? I am scared of holidays too. Thats when every one typically utilize all their vacation.
Hope NSC catch up with other service centers. What is your RD?

getmeone said:
now nsc is processing cases as of 9/14, dont think they will approve my case in next couple of weeks... i think i have to go back to work in only in (hopefully) jan 07 :( otherwise ill be :mad:

I just got few emails from CRIS about RFE on my EAD application. My last EAD was approved without RFE with similar supporting documents.

What kind of RFEs do they normally issue for EADs?

Jadoo85

may be clear photo or color ID ? few years back i got rfe for color id.

jadoo85 said:
I just got few emails from CRIS about RFE on my EAD application. My last EAD was approved without RFE with similar supporting documents.

What kind of RFEs do they normally issue for EADs?

Jadoo85