SFO/San JoseInterview tracker

Ya.. one more case i heard apart from you

That was from one of my friend,i don\'t know much details...but his tranfer date is around 12/01 i beleive....
Apart from him i heard only from you about 1 year..

Did u check with SFO INS that u\'r file is physically in SFO.I checked it by talking to IIO in vermont....she said its there and she has no idea when they will schedule interview.

shemshak...Hopefully u

will return with good news...about interview date.

Good luck man...

Please post details after u\'r visit to sfo

Calcuttaplayer - Yes me and my wife got 2 seperate letters

I heard that each person will get a seperate letter with a different time for interview althoug they may be one slot after another. hope this answers your question

for all the employment based interview people

hi everyone...i met mylawyer yersterday.according to him ,
the INS letter that i got and all the boxes that have been checked that in that which lists the documents that we are suppose to take with us ,is a generic letter that the INS sends to "family based petitions" Normally the Employement based Adjustment of status people are/were not called for interviews

All the INS at this point wants is your
1. Current letter of employment
2 original Birth certificate
3. Your tax papers

And i have decided to take m y lawyer with me..thou he kept saying that i would\'nt need him there,,,,,,

Thank you very much seema...

I hope u will be share your interview exp after u get GC.

Good Luck to you for Interview

For CONGOBONGO

Good Luck Congobongo for your interview on tuesday..please keep us posted about what happened in the interview.
All the best..

CONGOBONGO, how was your interview today?

Please share you experience with us. Thank you.

GOOD NEWS - CASE APPROVED AFTER INTERVIWEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED AFTER THE INTERVIEW TODAY ALONG WITH MY WIFE.

The main reason for the interview was to make sure I still have a job and my master\'s degree from a US univ.is in order. Also he went over my previous I-140\'S.

Will post details later. Please bear with me.

congobongo...did you take your manager/Petetioner with you to the inetrview

HI congobongo!!!! congratulations.......Tell me if Your interview letter said that "The Petitioner and all the Benificiary(s) must be present"....And so did you have to take your employer/Petitioner with you to the INS??
Pls lemme know soon coz my interview is on the 29 of this month..and i\'m debating if i will have to take my BOSS with me to the interview??/

delhiseema, In case of I-485, Petitioner is the main applicant and the beneficiaries means the famil

Your boss is no where involved in the 485 stage.

thanks samku

but according to the lawyer,the business is the Petitioner and i\'m the /Benificiary...even the 485 receiept says the business\'s name in the Petitioner\'s column,and my name under Benificiary\'s column

Congratulations! You brought the hope to us. We\'re waiting for your detail.

My wife got interview letter,(san jose) on 4/26/02

even though I am the main applicant. We never received transfer notice
from CSC. I wonder if there are any similar case with me ?
(My attorney pointed out that My file may be seperated with my family due to INS mistake for somehow.
As far as I saw in this message board, I am supposed to received 3 different interview letters for my family but we only received 1 letter for my wife Not myself, Not my daughter. Any idea ???

Here is my details;
==========================
PD : 04/98
1st I-140 AD : 12/15/99(I-140 with Old company name)
I-485 RD : 02/15/00(I-485 with new company name)
ND : 04/15/00 (EAC-00-104-xxxxx) --> converted into WAC-01-136-5xxxx
FP : 10/27/00
RFE : 3/23/01
RFE replied : 04/10/01 (Amendment I-140)
RD : 05/15/01 (another WAC number for Amendment I-140)
2nd RFE : 11/08/01(additional ETA750A/B sign-up)
2nd RFE replied : 12/21/01
AVM updated for 2nd RFE : 1/3/02
AD for Amendment I-140 : 1/9/02
FP is expired on 1/27/02(15 months)
2nd FP done: 02/15/02
Interview letter to my wife; 04/26/02
Interview date; 06/12/02

Details of my interview -Sorry for the delay.

Folk - I was having computer problems & hence the delay.
The details of my interview.
My interview was at 9am and my wife\'s at 9:30am. We showed up at INS San Jose office at 8:40 with our attorney. We went in and dropped the letter in room 219 in window #2 ( 2nd floor). In five minutes the office called out my name and we all went in and he took us to his office. He made us take oath. He collected our passports and driver\'s license.
Then he took out my file and started asking questions.
1. He commented about my previous I-140\'S and I explained the situation on each one of them.
2. He asked for employment letter and I gave it.
3. He asked for my US degree cert. and I showed it to him
4. Asked if I had any touble with police and I said no.

He then approved my case and stamped the passport. Gave me a approval letter. He gave back the passport and driver\'s license. He then took my index print and signature on a form for the plastic card.

He then took out my wife\'s file and asked for her employment letter. He then approved her case also.

I guess the reason for the interview is to check my employment status, my degree and explanation on the previous I\'140\'S. These I-140\'s were standard ones and they were abandoned since I changed jobs.

My perception of INS from this interaction is that they cordial and cooperative and helpful. This is true at least in the case of this officer. It can vary from officer to officer and from office to office. Send me a privat message if you want to know more.

My category is EB2 and occupation is technical marketing.

I am sure all of you will get approval.

Best of luck to all and my advice is to leave it to GOD since we can\'t control anyway.

CONGRATS!!!

Congrats Congobongo..
I have my interview next month at San Jose INS.. After hearing your case, I am having some hope :)
Enjoy your new status..