SFO/San JoseInterview tracker

the transfer date is 03/26/02

the notice date on the interview notice is 04/18/02
the interview date is 07/23/02

nothing from SFO yet. Lawyer said SF INS has told him there is a one year wait before getting the i

The interview notice seems to be coming two months in advance, so I should be getting the notice sometime in July or August!

shemshak..

Do you think if we can move to San Jose Area..Will they transfer the file immed to San jose or they will wait for same one year to tranfer
the file...
  I am thinking to move to san jose ...if interview call is 1 year
any advice...could you please confirm with your lawyer..

Interview notice is received yesterday 04/24.

My interview is scheduled to be on 6/12/02 in San Jose.

San Jose interview

I and my wife had recd. seperate interview letters in the same envelope. one is addressed to me and the other to my wife with the same contents. we have been given two consecutive interview slots of 30 minutes each. Is this the case with rest of the folks who recd. the interviews or is it one letter to the entire family addressed to the primary applicant.

In each of our letter it says petitioner and beneficiaries should be present.

SFO Interview Times for Transferred cases..

Accorinding to some folks here looks liks SFO is taking a Year to schedule and interview...

Shemshak is waiting from 10/01 for interview call...anyone who recieved interview call from SFO please give the
details like tranfer date and notice date.

I am going to SFO next week.

My EAD needs to be renewed. New EAD and AP were filed in 01/02. AP got transferred to SFO!!!! and current EAD will expire soon. I am going for interim application to get EAD and AP. EAD will happen in one day, but seems like they will give an appointment for AP!

Nobody answered my question in my earlier posting

This is what i do not like about such forums. People rather than sharing are specifically looking for the information they want. I think i have personally responded to the queries i was asked. I do not see any reciprocation from other folks.

Sorry CalcuttaPlayer, I did not see your message.

I got 3 interview notices for my wife, my child and me separately.
We are given 3 different time but same day.