SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

OohStill: In your earlier message you said "I received e-mail back with D-**** case number." Also, you mean August 22nd right?

sivakd said:
OohStill: In your earlier message you said "I received e-mail back with D-**** case number." Also, you mean August 22nd right?

I have sent e-mail info@xxx.xxx.xxx and I got case No with T-xxx.xxxxx.
My PD is 09/2001 and My case was remanded at JUN/2003 (EB-3/RIR) :mad:

cal97 said:
I would be happy if the status is data review. Can you ask your employer if they have received a 45-day letter ? I think the status is changed to data review once the 45 day letter is generated. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I do not know, My attorney said that they did not receive 45 day letter.
Come on God, this is too long to wait. more than four years and not even past the fist stage.
Life sucks

2001 Ca Non Rir

There is something with "D" an "T" when they reply from dallas home.

Do anybody know about that.

Waiting with smile.

PD 08/2001
RD06/2003
NON RIR

Any case is assigned a D-* number when the data entry is fully complete and a T-* number assigned when the data entry is incomplete. Hope this helps.

hehaheha said:
There is something with "D" an "T" when they reply from dallas home.

Do anybody know about that.

Waiting with smile.

PD 08/2001
RD06/2003
NON RIR

I got 45 day letter

Hi!

EB-3/RIR/CA
PD: 09/20/2001
RD: AUG/2003
Remand : JUN/2003

I got 45 days letter on 09/09/05.
My ETA is D-05136-xxxxx.

When I sent e-mail at DBLC , I got T-05136-xxxxx .

Anyway It is good news for me.
:rolleyes:

davidkimus said:
Hi!

EB-3/RIR/CA

My ETA is D-05136-xxxxx.

Thanks for your note!! Finally we got one 45-day notice...its a good sign.

Since all of us are in the same time frame..hope we see more 45-day letters. I also hope, we get quick repsonse (or approval) once we reply :confused:

Folks, please keep this thread going there tons of forums and so much information and its really hard to keep up. This forum should really narrow down to just guys like us who are waiting for Labor approval for more than five years from SFO.

Our company lawyer informed me that they received the "Receipt Notification Letter" RECENTLY (I don't know the exact date) and that they have to reply with "Selection of Continuation Option Letter" by Oct 13th. I am assuming this is the same thing as the 45 day notice letter.

PD: Jul 17th, 2001. EB2, RIR, California. Remanded in 2003.

sivakd said:
Our company lawyer informed me that they received the "Receipt Notification Letter" RECENTLY (I don't know the exact date) and that they have to reply with "Selection of Continuation Option Letter" by Oct 13th. I am assuming this is the same thing as the 45 day notice letter.

PD: Jul 17th, 2001. EB2, RIR, California. Remanded in 2003.

Thanks Sivakd for your post! Finally things started moving/working in our favor.

Hope we get more responses/approval from DOL for remanded cases in coming days.

Thanks!

davidkimus said:
Hi!

EB-3/RIR/CA

My ETA is D-05136-xxxxx.

and we don't know if and when they will ask to readvertise and send the results back... any info??

Response from my lawer

We all know this...........still..fyi....

The DOL Backlog Reduction center came out with an update in
mid-September indicating that there are at least 100,000 pending cases
on which only partial data entry has been done. During the next few
months, the Centers will be working to complete full data entry on these
cases and issue the 45 days letters. While they are not yet ready to
process cases that will require recruitment,
in the coming months, they
will be preparing to work on these cases (such as yours) and preparing
to deal with all related issues such as prevailing wage and job orders.

Looks like we can rest for another for 4-6 mons. :mad:

Finally I got 45-day letter from Dallas BRC

Folks,
finally I got the 45-day letter from Dallas BRC. My attorney has already replied back with "I wish you to continue the processing of the application" option.

I think due to the address change of my attorney, the 45-day letter might have delayed by at least a month.

After wait of 4 years, I am just seeing some form of communicaton from DOL.

Hope things will move faster from here!!

Friends............I hope you all will get your 45-day letter soon.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remanded date..

Hi,

Good that atleast they are working on remanded cases now.. can you tell me when was your case remanded, I just want to relate with my remand date and expect 45 days letter

Another question :
1. Does anyone know about how long it will take for DOL to give decision once we reply to 45 days letter. I assume they have to conduct the market test again. In short how long typical non-rir case will take once they start looking at the case.

- Ramesh.
PD : 02/20/2002
RD : July 2004

goodphysq said:
Folks,
finally I got the 45-day letter from Dallas BRC. My attorney has already replied back with "I wish you to continue the processing of the application" option.

I think due to the address change of my attorney, the 45-day letter might have delayed by at least a month.

After wait of 4 years, I am just seeing some form of communicaton from DOL.

Hope things will move faster from here!!

Friends............I think you all will get your 45-day letter soon.

Cheers.

rgojji said:
Hi,

Good that atleast they are working on remanded cases now.. can you tell me when was your case remanded, I just want to relate with my remand date and expect 45 days letter

Another question :
1. Does anyone know about how long it will take for DOL to give decision once we reply to 45 days letter. I assume they have to conduct the market test again. In short how long typical non-rir case will take once they start looking at the case.

- Ramesh.
PD : 02/20/2002
RD : July 2004

My time frame is :

SWA - Sep 2001
DOL - Sep 2002
Auto Remanded - June 2003

Hope it helps....

Even I have the same question. I dont think any of us (Auto remanded cases) got any approval so far. So, its hard to say.

I know lot of cases got auto remanded, most of the folks got distracted in several forums and/or not responding.

Our cases are so unique and we have been sitting with this for unwarranted time frame :mad:

I would appreciated if we all could share more info in this forum and keep it intact. In the long term it might help all of us ................

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
atlast 45 day letter

Hi All

Just to let every one know that I received the information from employer that they received the 45 day letter on Oct 24, 2005. One step at a time...

PD: 18 Oct 2001 (CA)
Remanded back to SWA in Oct 2003

samsharma said:
Hi All

Just to let every one know that I received the information from employer that they received the 45 day letter on Oct 24, 2005. One step at a time...

PD: 18 Oct 2001 (CA)
Remanded back to SWA in Oct 2003

Good. Looks like finally they have started entering our cases.

My case # is D-05136-1XXXX - Does this mean anything are they processing with any sequence, like FIFO or.......?????

I am not still sure how our cases will be handled! Since our applications were filled as RIR and got auto-remanded. Will we have to go re-advertise etc??

Any ideas??