SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

One remananded case for approved

GCPD0102

Another approval from Dallas
Today, my attorney showed me an approval letter of an RIR with PD of April 2001 from Dallas BEC. Unfortunately I could not get any other numbers or details of this case.
45 Day letter Received from Dallas BEC and replied on 04/18/2005
ETA No. D-05097-XXXXX

Days_go_by.. you have misunderstood GCPD0102's Post..

He/She is informing us one of the approval (with PD 04/2001) received by his lawyer, He/She does not have any further info on that. The Details in the Signature is His OWN (GCPD0102) which is a remanded cases Still NOT APPROVED

Days_go_by said:
GCPD0102

Another approval from Dallas
Today, my attorney showed me an approval letter of an RIR with PD of April 2001 from Dallas BEC. Unfortunately I could not get any other numbers or details of this case.
45 Day letter Received from Dallas BEC and replied on 04/18/2005
ETA No. D-05097-XXXXX

Eb3 485

Just a quick question.

What if an EB3 LC with priority date < Dec 2001, gets approved from BPC. Can that person file for I140 and 485 concurrently?

What's the latest on EB3 / EB2 retrogression?

Thanks.

Eb3 would have to wait till oct, cause there are no numbers available. That person can file in Oct.
Eb2 can file now, but no one is sure when EB2 numbers would retrogress. Even after they retrogress I would assume that someone having Dec 2001 PD would be able to file for 485.

Any updates??

Folks,
do we have any update on when our cases will be reviewed??

How long we have to wait like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

There is no news on the Auto-remanded cases as of yet. My lawyer mentioned that BECs have confirmed again and again and again that they do intend to get everything in the system (including the auto-remanded cases) by the end of Sept. of this year. Technically, this can be interpreted to mean that "everyone" should atleast have recd. a 45 day letter by the close of Oct. 2005 (going by the 72 hrs. posting of 45 day letter principle). But we all know how these things work... So hang in there folks... and someday it will rain on the barren field of labors.

Good Luck

calabor2001 said:
There is no news on the Auto-remanded cases as of yet. My lawyer mentioned that BECs have confirmed again and again and again that they do intend to get everything in the system (including the auto-remanded cases) by the end of Sept. of this year. Technically, this can be interpreted to mean that "everyone" should atleast have recd. a 45 day letter by the close of Oct. 2005 (going by the 72 hrs. posting of 45 day letter principle). But we all know how these things work... So hang in there folks... and someday it will rain on the barren field of labors.

Good Luck

Calanor2001 & all,

Since I am up for the 7th year extension I did send a mail to the 7th year extension e-mail address and found that my case has been partially entered on 5/19/05. I have some T-* number that I saw in the screen shot sent.

For everyone's benefir. Here are my details again.

P.D: 9/6/01
R.D: 9/19/02
Remand Date (Thanks to Mr. Carlson): 7/1/03.

Atleast I am a little glad to see that the case is not lost anywhere. Feel extremely unjust sometimes. People who filed a couple months before me (or rather I should say us) and after us are nearly done with the damn process and we are stuck. Well, we have to deal with it.......

NON-RIR SWA cases update?

What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

I did get a T-* number from the Dallas BEC when I requested for proof needed for my 7th year extension. Hope you guys have also got the same.

DeCgC_007 said:
What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

8th/9th yr extensions.

Do you need the T-* number and screenshot to file for 8th/9th yr extensions?

Does it mean that your case was entered into the BPC system?

Thanks.

cal97 said:
I did get a T-* number from the Dallas BEC when I requested for proof needed for my 7th year extension. Hope you guys have also got the same.

I had asked for the screen shot just in case. My lawyer had the required paper work and we ended up not using it.

As you may have read in other posts a T-* number means that the data entry is not totally complete and a D-* (at Dallas) means that the data entry is complete. Yes, the case has been partially entered into the system.

And the case is being worked on at the Dallas BEC.

DeCgC_007 said:
Do you need the T-* number and screenshot to file for 8th/9th yr extensions?

Does it mean that your case was entered into the BPC system?

Thanks.

Looks like this is a good way to wake them (BPC) up. Atleast it will confirm that the case is received by them, if not entered. Also they might as well enter it, as they'd put in efforts to locate it :)

What do you guys think?

cal97 said:
I had asked for the screen shot just in case. My lawyer had the required paper work and we ended up not using it.

As you may have read in other posts a T-* number means that the data entry is not totally complete and a D-* (at Dallas) means that the data entry is complete. Yes, the case has been partially entered into the system.

And the case is being worked on at the Dallas BEC.

CA - Auto remand cases -----any news????

Is there any update or news on cases like ours??

Its been very quite...hope something good happens soon :)

I sent e-mail to DFLC Information <info@DAL.DFLC.US> requesting my case status. I received e-mail back with D-**** case number.

RD : 8/31/2001
45 day letter : not yet

OohStill, when did you send the email? They seem to be sending a generic response these days without giving the case details.

Another remanded case...

Guys,
Got this from my attorney today
"We heard back from the Dallas Backlog Processing Center.
The AEC application is pending with Dallas and is currently in data review. We do not have processing times at this point."

How do i intrepret this? Any hope?

CA PD -> 08/2001
RD -> 10/2002
Remanded to State -> 06/2003.

No news afer that..

bayareagc said:
Guys,
The AEC application is pending with Dallas and is currently in data review. We do not have processing times at this point."

CA PD -> 08/2001
RD -> 10/2002

No news afer that..

This is the info we get even with the automated email response (status@DAL.DFLC.US).

This doesnt mean anything specific!! Except to wait until they reach to our applications which might take another 12-24 mons (this is the standard reponse from the last year)

Even cases with April/May 2003 are being approved...I think cases like us are last in the queue.

This is been happening from the day we filed with CA State :confused:

Looks like none of us has any luck (at least with this issue!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sivakd: I sent e-mail on July 16. Got e-mail back from DFLC Information <info@DAL.DFLC.US> on September 22 with generic message... :(

I would be happy if the status is data review. Can you ask your employer if they have received a 45-day letter ? I think the status is changed to data review once the 45 day letter is generated. Please correct me if I am wrong.

bayareagc said:
Guys,

CA PD -> 08/2001
RD -> 10/2002

No news afer that..