SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

cal97 said:
Anyone with a P.D of 9/2001 and whose case got remanded in 7/2003 please can you please let me know if you have received the 45-day letter. My attorney has not received mine as yet. Just checking if there is anyone else like me. btw my DBEC case # id T-05136-16XXX. Mine was an auto-remand case.

Thanks!

Cal 97,
mine is same as yours. I did recieve my 45-day letter end of oct.

Did your attorney change address? Becuase, that might cause some delay.

Mine was delayed by 4 weeks due to change of address (mY attorney).

In any case you should get yours anytime!!

Remanded cases approved faster ?

Sheela Murthy's newletter seems to indicate that remanded cases will get approved faster.

"Prior Recruitment Completed

Additionally, even in the non-RIR cases, some will move faster than others, depending upon how much work was completed in the case prior to the shift to the BPC. A case that already underwent recruitment efforts will move faster than one that still requires recruitment."

-----------------------------------------
EB2 - RIR
SWA: CA - Mar 2002
RD: SFO DOL - July 2003
Remanded back to CA SWA - July 2004 (as non-RIR)
45-day letter not received yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Received 45 DL

After a very long wait, at least I know my application is not in never never land.

PD 06/28/2001
Transferred to DOL from SWA - 02/28/2002
Remanded to Tradtional - sometime in June 2003

No news since then until 11/16/2005 - received 45 DL

Responded to 45 DL on 11/18/2005.

Anxiously waiting to see what happens next.

It has been the worst kind of torture.

Case details - I forgot to mention EB2

-----------------------------------------
EB2 - RIR
SWA: CA - June 2001
RD: SFO DOL - Feb 2002
Remanded back to CA SWA - June 2003 (as non-RIR)
45-day letter received on 11/16/2005 - responded on 11/18/2005

if it help

My old employer received the 45 day letter for my old case PD: July 09th 2001 (CA/RIR/EB3: BS+2 year) auto remanded case on 25th Oct 2005 and responded back on Nov 1st week to DBEC.

No new info. since than. Keeping fingure crossed.

cal97 said:
Anyone with a P.D of 9/2001 and whose case got remanded in 7/2003 please can you please let me know if you have received the 45-day letter. My attorney has not received mine as yet. Just checking if there is anyone else like me. btw my DBEC case # id T-05136-16XXX. Mine was an auto-remand case.

Thanks!

How are you planning to use this LC from your OLD employer?
Did you consult your lawyer regarding this? Details please...

Anand_Mishra said:
My old employer received the 45 day letter for my old case PD: July 09th 2001 (CA/RIR/EB3: BS+2 year) auto remanded case on 25th Oct 2005 and responded back on Nov 1st week to DBEC.

No new info. since than. Keeping fingure crossed.

You have to go back and earn for Y inplace of X. We are legal slave and have to make money for couple of year for someone to get your GC. Here they call them employer. It's called capitalism:)

DeCgC_007 said:
How are you planning to use this LC from your OLD employer?
Did you consult your lawyer regarding this? Details please...

Anand_Mishra said:
You have to go back and earn for Y inplace of X. We are legal slave and have to make money for couple of year for someone to get your GC. Here they call them employer. It's called capitalism:)

Well Said! I reall like that....

We are all waiting after our 45-day letter. My guess is, the approval we got so far may have done additional requiretment, hence approved within couple of weeks. I am not sure how BRC is going to approach our cases!

To begin with, even thou most of us have filed as RIR, I think BRC might ask for more requirement done before approving our cases :confused:

Any update

goodphysq:

Do you have any list based on which we can find any trend, if at all approvals comes for remanded cases.
e.g.
EB3/CA/RIR - PD: July 09, 2001 45days replied: Nov 3rd-4th 2005

goodphysq said:
Well Said! I reall like that....

We are all waiting after our 45-day letter. My guess is, the approval we got so far may have done additional requiretment, hence approved within couple of weeks. I am not sure how BRC is going to approach our cases!

To begin with, even thou most of us have filed as RIR, I think BRC might ask for more requirement done before approving our cases :confused:

Anand_Mishra said:
goodphysq:

Do you have any list based on which we can find any trend, if at all approvals comes for remanded cases.
e.g.
EB3/CA/RIR - PD: July 09, 2001 45days replied: Nov 3rd-4th 2005

Unfortunatley, we dont have one.

Also, most of our cases are scattered within the same time frame. So, if we get couple of approvals, I am for sure rest fo them will follow, like we got 45-day letters..

My guess is, the couple of approvals we got might have done additional recuritement. So, it was easy for BRC to approve them straight away.

For our cases I am not sure whether BRC will ask for additional recuritemnt!
If they dont, then our cases should get approved soon. Let keep our fingures crossed and hope for the best.

Labor approval for remanded case

Atlast after the wait of 4-1/2 yrs. I got the news that my labor is approved. Here are the details
Original Priority Date for RIR application : June 2001
Remanded to state as Non-RIR: May 2003
Received 45 day letter: 10/28/2005
Response to 45 day letter: 11/1/2005
Labor approval notice: 11/29/2005
(no additional recruitment efforts were asked from backlog center)
Qualifications : MS+0 yrs, EB2
Category: 151-031 (Software Engineer - Applications)
Employer - Big s/w company in SF Bay area

Hang in there guys, I know that wait time is too frustrating for our cases, but it seems that things have started to move.
Good Luck to all.

sunshine76 said:
Atlast after the wait of 4-1/2 yrs. I got the news that my labor is approved. Here are the details

Hang in there guys, I know that wait time is too frustrating for our cases, but it seems that things have started to move.
Good Luck to all.

Congrats Susnshine! Best wishes with your I140/485 stages!

Great! This is what we all are waiting for. Thanks for posting in detail, since BRC didnt ask for additional information, I think we could except more approvals in coming days!

May be we all could except BRC holiday gift for this season! :)

Good Luck for I140/1485.
have you received the hard copy?

sunshine76 said:

Good Luck to all.

Got the 45-day letter.

I finally got the 45-day letter. Thanks to everyone for posting your individual details. With this information I could ask my HR to follow up with the attorneys. The letter was dated October 28th. Here are my case details:

P.D: 09/2001
R.D: 09/2002
Remanded back to State : 07/2003
EB3 BS + 0 years.

No one posted any news this week? It seems DBEC fired the guy who was approving one auto remnaded case in week. :D Hope to get some news in Jan 2006. :) Hoping against the hope. :rolleyes:

Anand_Mishra said:
But every week we are getting only one approval. Let's see who is lucky in coming week. Ration quota for remanded case. :D

Anand_Mishra said:
No one posted any news this week? It seems DBEC fired the guy who was approving one auto remnaded case in week. :D Hope to get some news in Jan 2006. :) Hoping against the hope. :rolleyes:

hi Anand,
you are one among the few....who has the right attitude in life. Even after all this (waiting for more than 4 yrs without any clue!) you have the right approach on all this.

If I ever an employer I would hire you.......hehehe.....Whether you want to work for me or not that different story :)

You are right, lets all wait BRC to hire new person. May be we should apply!! As we all know this will be best job in the whole universe. All you have to do is show up and do nothing :rolleyes:

Lets hope (!) 2006 will be begin with great note!

Last edited by a moderator: