September 2005 cases

Change of lawyer

Hi all

here is the scenerio. My company is aquired by another company. My admin. told me that the H1 will have to be done by new company's lawyer. But I might have choice of retaining the present company's lawyer for my GC process. My labor cert. is done and I- 140 have already been filed in Sept. Cannot file I-485 due to retro. my question is, is it advisable to change lawyer mid process? Upside is at present I do not know much about new comp. But admin assures us that new comp. is willing to carry forward the process and have their own lawyers and will pay for GC. Right now I am paying for my GC. Also it will be done thru new company's HR so if there is any RFE on I- 140 they will respond faster to their own lawyer (atleast I hope so).
Downside is I do not know anyone from new comapny's HR nor their lawyers at present. How does USCIS deal with change of lawyers? I am worried about any loss of communication between USCIS and and comp due to change of lawyer. Please share your opinions.

I did try to search other threads for this type of info but after one hour started getting a headache after reading for so long so thought to post it here as I am one of the Sept 2005 cases. Thanks in advance for your help

regards
dhm2002

Advanced Parol Document Received....

Hi all,
With all the talk about AP document going on in the forum, I wanted to know everyone that I received the AP document today for me. I still am waiting for my wife's document to arrive. I expect to see it in a few more days.
Hope this info. gives another data point in the process.

dabuk said:
NIW: Congragulations!

Welcome to the group waiting on actually receiving their AP in mail (somebody is at 20+ days and counting). BTW, I think you meant I-131(AP), not I-765(EAD).

Re: AP Document Arrived

Dabuk,
Wanted to let you know that I received the AP document in the mail today. I would think you will receive it pretty quickly.
Good luck.
dabuk said:
Have you gotten the AP document in mail yet?
I haven't yet, and am a bit worried....
It does seem like CSC is slowing down in processing of cases...no updates on my EAD yet.

The AD date on my signature (11/09) is the date I got the approval mail.
And the hardcopy date (yesterday) is when it actually arrived.
I think this delay ~ 11 days seems to be standard.

Ead Approved !!

I got my EAD directly in mail yesterday ..no LUD changes no APPROVAL email ..Wait for AP with ND 10/11/05 is still on. I was wondering if any of youhad see anything like this where you get AP approval directly in mail.

RD 09/30/05
ND 10/1/05
AD 11/21/05

Status Update

Recd my wife's EAD card yesterday. Mine still hasnt come. AP has not come for both.

buckleup1

CA EB2 RIR
140, 485, AP and EAD - RD Sep 28, 2005
EAD recd (wife) - Nov 19, 2005 (apprd on nov 14, 2005)
EAD (self) - waiting
AP - waiting for both self and wife

Looks like there is no significance of LUDs as they are not updating it though they process/approve our applications. :rolleyes:

nikedude said:
Just Got the APs for me and wife today. AD 11/18.
No LUDs since 10/25 (FP).

No EAD/AP

My application dates are as shown below. Still did not have any approved. Can any of you pl tell me what # to call to know the status of AP and EAD...

Thanks

GOT APs before EAD and FP notice

Guys,
Me and my wife got our APs on 9th Dec 2005 and are looking forward to get the EADs and the FP notices.

Warm regards
Hans

----------------------------------------------------------------
EB2 RIR
I140,I485,I131,I765 (Biometrics Included) RD - 09/30/05
ALL ND - 10/11/2005
LUDs 11/08/2005
I512L -AD 12/02/2005

Lookslike USCIS is processing only EAD/APs [easy ones] for the time being to show the progress and back reduction. If so, you should be getting EAD in 1 or 2 weeks.

Hans said:
Guys,
Me and my wife got our APs on 9th Dec 2005 and are looking forward to get the EADs and the FP notices.

Warm regards
Hans

----------------------------------------------------------------
EB2 RIR
I140,I485,I131,I765 (Biometrics Included) RD - 09/30/05
ALL ND - 10/11/2005
LUDs 11/08/2005
I512L -AD 12/02/2005

There is nothing you can do about it, rather waiting for 90-days to pick-up interim-EAD at local service center.

myGCSept05 said:
My application dates are as shown below. Still did not have any approved. Can any of you pl tell me what # to call to know the status of AP and EAD...

Thanks

nikedude:

I have exactly the same dates as yours and the same number of approvals, surprisingly approval dates also matches. The only difference I see is, no LUDs on I-485 yet. Please post updates of your case(s).
Thanks!

nikedude said:
EAD Approval date : 11/16. Card received : 11/21

Recieved EADs yesterday

Guys/gals,
An update from me.
We (me and my wife) received our EADs yesterday (12/12/05) in the mail.

Hi

Mine is EB1 Category.

Details as follows.

self spouse Son
Applied on 27-Sep-05 27-Sep-05 27-Sep-05
Receipt Date 29-Sep-05 29-Sep-05 29-Sep-05
Notice Date 4-Oct-05 4-Oct-05 4-Oct-05
LUD 4-Oct-05 4-Oct-05 4-Oct-05
Finger Print Processing 29-Nov-05 29-Nov-05 29-Nov-05
EAD and AP Approval 2-Dec-05 2-Dec-05 4-Dec-05
I140 Approval
AOS approval

EAD and AP Approved

FYI, My EAD and AP has been approved last week on the dates as shown in my Signature. Received Emails. Waiting for physical card and AP Papers.

Thanks

Has everyone filed on Sep got his AP already?

I filed on Oct 6, I haven't got yet. I would like to know anyone filed on Sep hasn't got his AP from CSC?

Thanks