September 2005 cases

Hello all,
We havent receieved the FP notices yet.
Though we have already got our EADs and APs.

Is there some place I should enquire/check for the FPs?

Thanks and Warm Regards
Hans

No. It is some thing USCIS will send out the FP notice(s) to all the applicants (primary and derivative) by themselves. I think, they will send out the notices once your petition is picked-up for processing. Until then you have to wait. Albeit, I don't there is big difference between you and the people who had done FP. They are waiting for the visa numbers.

Hope it helps!

Hans said:
Hello all,
We havent receieved the FP notices yet.
Though we have already got our EADs and APs.

Is there some place I should enquire/check for the FPs?

Thanks and Warm Regards
Hans

I have noticed on some message board or some thing, there is lot of delay for 2nd timers applying EAD/AP. They had problems with "EAD Renewals" etc etc.

eric1977 said:
I filed on Oct 6, I haven't got yet. I would like to know anyone filed on Sep hasn't got his AP from CSC?

Thanks

Man!!
You guys are lucky. VSC is processing the applications ROCK speed. It had already sent out about 850 applications over the last month, which is about 8/day. Check-out ... may be you are around the corner!

myGCSept05 said:
FYI, My EAD and AP has been approved last week on the dates as shown in my Signature. Received Emails. Waiting for physical card and AP Papers.

Thanks

perm_faq,
Thank you very much for the clarification.

perm_faq said:
No. It is some thing USCIS will send out the FP notice(s) to all the applicants (primary and derivative) by themselves. I think, they will send out the notices once your petition is picked-up for processing. Until then you have to wait. Albeit, I don't there is big difference between you and the people who had done FP. They are waiting for the visa numbers.

Hope it helps!

You are welcome!

I forgot to tell you one more thing. See if there any thing like "call to 1-800-xxx-xxxx number to book for bio-metrics" appointment is mentioned in your I-485 receipts. If so, try calling them and see if you can make appointment.

Hope this helps!

Hans said:
perm_faq,
Thank you very much for the clarification.

Perm_faq,
You have been really helpful.
I will check the number in the reciept.
I have already done my bitometrics and have sent it with the initial applications of I-140 and I-485.

Thanks.

perm_faq said:
You are welcome!

I forgot to tell you one more thing. See if there any thing like "call to 1-800-xxx-xxxx number to book for bio-metrics" appointment is mentioned in your I-485 receipts. If so, try calling them and see if you can make appointment.

Hope this helps!

You are welcome!

Biometrics are usually submitted with the concurrent filings or with 485 application. See in your 485 receipt if it had mentioned to call for booking an appointment. That way you can schedule the date for FP. Some times, USCIS does on its own and send out the notices.

Hope that helps!

Hans said:
Perm_faq,
You have been really helpful.
I will check the number in the reciept.
I have already done my bitometrics and have sent it with the initial applications of I-140 and I-485.

Thanks.

No update on LUD even after approval.........

Hi,

I am very confused with LUD. I received my AP and EAD card almost 3 weeks back. However LUD on my case has not changed. I also went thru Biometrics appt on 29th Oct. No update on LUD :(

Has any one experienced the same.

Thanks,
Catwoman

catw0man said:
Hi,

I am very confused with LUD. I received my AP and EAD card almost 3 weeks back. However LUD on my case has not changed. I also went thru Biometrics appt on 29th Oct. No update on LUD :(

Has any one experienced the same.

Thanks,
Catwoman
Don't worry too much. It seems CSC is not updating the online status regularly. I have received my AP for a while and not LUD yet. I think I will never get LUD for my AP.

"I have received my AP for a while and not LUD yet. I think I will never get LUD for my AP"
-- LOL. After all you are with prestigious CSC service center, where every thing is manual process [No LUDs] relaying on contractors [No regular attendance] working slow [as contractors never wanted their work load going down]. But, they have a huge, really huge .... building space [to play games and fun stuff] hence productivity way down of all other service centers. Right!!

eric1977 said:
Don't worry too much. It seems CSC is not updating the online status regularly. I have received my AP for a while and not LUD yet. I think I will never get LUD for my AP.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a way to let CSC bas***** know the lud is not changing.
This is affecting many (almost all categories of applicants).
Now we dont even know correct status of applications in CSC

I think its obvious the people on this thread filed their concurrent applications during September. And you know CSC did not even touched any of those applications. Thats the reason every body on this thread are quite and .... waiting! Correct? I think it will like this for another month or so. CSC is still not picking up speed. It is picking the application filled somewhere near 1st week August.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140

Hi All,

I have applied for I-140 and I-485 in the month of spetember.

I have recived receipt's for I-485, I7XX and I131 but I see in many of your signature that you are mentioning RD and ND for I-140 and LUD for I-140 too. So far I did not receive any letters from gov regarding my I-140. My wife already got her AP and EAD and we already did our finger printing (My lawyer didnt apply for AP and EAD for me).
Is there a seperate reciept for I140????

Secondly I checked on the LUD for my 1-485 case and it says FP done on so and so date. My wife also had her FP done on the same date but when I check for her case status it doesnt say any thing about FPing. It says this case will take anywhere from 250 to 300 days to process. Should I enquire or wait for the details to get updated. Our FP was done in October.

Thanks..

On your first Q, yes you should get a separate notice for your i140, ask your employer and/or lawyer, probably they have kept it with them.

On your second question, it takes variable amount of time for each individual for that message to update. In our case too FP message for me changed within 5 days of FPing whereas for my spouse it took almost 3 weeks.

volleyball said:
Hi All,

I have applied for I-140 and I-485 in the month of spetember.

I have recived receipt's for I-485, I7XX and I131 but I see in many of your signature that you are mentioning RD and ND for I-140 and LUD for I-140 too. So far I did not receive any letters from gov regarding my I-140. My wife already got her AP and EAD and we already did our finger printing (My lawyer didnt apply for AP and EAD for me).
Is there a seperate reciept for I140????

Secondly I checked on the LUD for my 1-485 case and it says FP done on so and so date. My wife also had her FP done on the same date but when I check for her case status it doesnt say any thing about FPing. It says this case will take anywhere from 250 to 300 days to process. Should I enquire or wait for the details to get updated. Our FP was done in October.

Thanks..

My employer is not providing me the 140 receipt #. What are the other ways to find out about my 140 applicaton?

Please help.
thanks.
I have my AP/EAD approved for me and my wife.
FP done
Waiting for 140 news.

According to the august tracker thread, a sep 1 NIW EB2 case got approved, time to wake up from the slumber guys