Sep 2012 / N 400 Tracker

Guessing it's to do with different District Offices: you're Philadelphia and I'm NYC where the lines may be longer...but it could just be bad luck. I thought about doing a walk in but I'll need to take time off work and the date they offered actually works best for me.

Update on my N-400 Processing Timeline

09/24/2012 Sent N-400 to Dallas TX Lockbox
09/26/2012 Confirmed Delivery via USPS
10/02/2012 SMS & Email confirmation received from USCIS (Application Accepted & Receipt Number indicated)
10/02/2012 Check Cashed
10/06/2012 Receipt Notice received in Mail (Form I-797C)
10/06/2012 Biometric Notification received in Mail (FP scheduled for Oct 18 in Philadelphia)
10/18/2012 FP done in Philadelphia
10/22/2012 Online case status updated to {Testing & Interview}

I wonder who amongst the September filers will be the first to be scheduled for interview.
Wow flexie
you and my wife has the exact same timeline, and both in Dallas DO.

Any updates on your case. the last we got was the LUD as well to make sure we get the passport and the DL at the time of the interview.

Your wife already got an interview date? My is still at the "Testing and Interview" stage and no LUD since after that.

Well there is no change since I have been put in line for interview. There was no problems at all when I did my finger prints on Sep 27th. and I been in line for interview since Oct 2nd. I hope it change soon.

Ahmed, looks like you did a walk-in on the Dallas DO for your FP. Any issues encountered?

I saw many September Applicants In line for interview since the beginning of October and no one get his interview scheduled yet. What is the delay mean if their FP/Name check been cleared?. Or they just put us in line for interview while they processing our Fingerprint and name check.

you are right. in line for interview means the namecheck is done. now depending on the timeline of your DO, you will be scheduled which is anything between 2.5 months to 5 months from the day you file your application to the day of your interview. you can get a good idea about it on trackitt.

I saw many September Applicants In line for interview since the beginning of October and no one get his interview scheduled yet. What is the delay mean if their FP/Name check been cleared?. Or they just put us in line for interview while they processing our Fingerprint and name check.

Did you pass your 3/5 year anniversary?

My three years anniversary passed on October 7th.
My wife did the FP on sept. 27, 2012 in fort worth, where it was really not busy at all. She received a yellow letter to confirm that she brings her ID and passport to the interview. that letter received on sept. 29. nothing after that

I have a big break on our case today; at 10:30 am, received a text that the case has been in line for an interview. By 4:30pm (6 hours later) received another text to check status. Now, the status is :
On November 1, 2012, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

I have a big break on our case today; at 10:30 am, received a text that the case has been in line for an interview. By 4:30pm (6 hours later) received another text to check status. Now, the status is :
On November 1, 2012, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

How long have you waited since FP was completed? Wishing you best in the interview.

I got the same LUD today at roughly the same time. It said that my case in now updated. When I logged in to their site to check on the status, it said that my case was scheduled for interview today. I don't know the date yet, may in another LUD or when I receive the IL. Will keep you guys posted.

I'm Glad to see that. It's giving all of us a biig hope because I did my FP ON the 27th.

I got the same LUD today at roughly the same time. It said that my case in now updated. When I logged in to their site to check on the status, it said that my case was scheduled for interview today. I don't know the date yet, may in another LUD or when I receive the IL. Will keep you guys posted.