Sep 2012 / N 400 Tracker

Ok Guys My USC journy is completed. Yesterday Was my Oath ceremony. it was a huge ceremony 2400 persons were taken their oath with me. we had it at a basketball hall and it was a big ceremony. then after we finished we registered for VOTE and then we all went to apply for US Passport. so it was a long day yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Ok Guys My USC journy is completed. Yesterday Was my Oath ceremony. it was a huge ceremony 2400 persons were taken their oath with me. we had it at a basketball hall and it was a big ceremony. then after we finished we registered for VOTE and then we all went to apply for US Passport. so it was a long day yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Congrats. 2400 people took oath ..wow!!!

I am having name change so IO officer told me it would take more than a month to get scheduled for Oath ceremony.I thought people with no change would get their Oath ceremony quicker (in one or two weeks from interview date).

Is your name change done? How long did it take for them to get back at you?

update :)
09/30 : Application sent to Dallas, TX
10/01 : Priority Data
10/03 : NOA received
10/10 : FP Letter sent.
10/12 : FP appt. letter received.
10/24 : FP done
10/30 : Received a yellow letter stating I indicated a misdemeanor charge in application and to bring all originals related to it.
11/23 : Status changed to in line for interview
12/15 : Received Interview Letter
01/11 : Interview completed successfully. - N652 received.
01/18 : OL Appointment sent out
02/01 : Oath Scheduled

Finally, I got a text and email today on my case. Says that I have been put in line for oath ceremony. What a relief!

Yes. They told me that it could take up to 120 days (standard reply). Thinking of getting info pass.

UC2012, did you receive anything from the USCIS yet regarding the Oath schedule? I plan to call the District Court on Monday to find out their Naturalization Schedule for 2013.

Updates in blue
09/30 : Application sent to Dallas, TX
10/01 : Priority Data
10/03 : NOA received
10/10 : FP Letter sent.
10/12 : FP appt. letter received.
10/24 : FP done
10/30 : Received a yellow letter stating I indicated a misdemeanor charge in application and to bring all originals related to it.
11/23 : Status changed to in line for interview
12/15 : Received Interview Letter
01/11 : Interview completed successfully. - N652 received.
01/18 : OL Appointment sent out
02/01 : Oath Complete , Officially USC :)
02/01 : PP Applied, expedite service
02/08 : PP Received

question : How long it takes to receive naturlization certificate back from Passport(Dept. of state) office after PP is recieved?

UC2012, did you receive anything from the USCIS yet regarding the Oath schedule? I plan to call the District Court on Monday to find out their Naturalization Schedule for 2013.

I found out that next Court Oath Schedule for Dallas is 02/28/2013. Hopefully UC2012 would receive his Appointment letter before then.

We had our interviews yesterday and were both approved. We didn't get our Oath Letters on site at Federal Plaza (NY) but we had an email alert later the same day to say our Oath Ceremony was scheduled and letters were in the mail.
We must be one of the last September people to reach this stage, and for everyone else out there with cases pending, best of luck!