Sep 2012 / N 400 Tracker

Today I received the YL from NBC dt 7th Nov informing me to bring a state issued DL / state issued Photo ID at the time of interview when scheduled.

FP done almost three months ago, still no news

Hi,

I applied for citizienship on 08/09/12, then FP is done on 08/23. I am from Chicago, and filed my application to Phoenix. Had green card for six years. I've checked the website, it says in line for interview. Any ideas? Anybode else in my situation? I'd appreciate any help.

This thread is for Sept. filers

Hi,

I applied for citizienship on 08/09/12, then FP is done on 08/23. I am from Chicago, and filed my application to Phoenix. Had green card for six years. I've checked the website, it says in line for interview. Any ideas? Anybode else in my situation? I'd appreciate any help.

Did you check the thread for Aug 2012 /N 400 Tracker? You should get a better estimate. Btw I recd the yellow notice a week ago. All dates in the signature.

If that question was directed to me...Yes, I completed my Fingerprints on the 10/03/2012. Maybe I should update my signature to say Fingerprints Scheduled and done.

Yeah it was directed at you. Thanks for responding. Kindly update your signature. :)

Hi,

Are you inline for interview for more that 90 days ?

I happened to log into my USCIS account and saw the LUD today "Scheduled for interview"
There was no E mail or Text messages yet. (May not receive)
I can expect to have my interview around Christmas time

Last edited by a moderator:
16th Nov evening: I did receive an E mail and a text message "Interview scheduled".

17th Nov morning: To my pleasant surprise, I received the interview letter from the local DO. I am now scheduled for the interview on 10th Dec. But unfortunately, I will be out of the country for 2 weeks till 10th Dec. I am going to request for a reschedule through "Infopass" at the local DO.

19th Nov: I had an "Infopass" today. The IO informed me that they would reschedule me after my return. She took a copy of IL and my letter of request. I wish and hope the delay be not that long.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best for interview.
Thank you!
Actually, the interviewer called in sick and another one picked it up and called us in after 1.5 hours of the original appointment time, they suck with bad service!!
Then told my wife that she passed but she has to read the file since it the original officer is sick, she said they will send her something in the mail in 2 weeks. there were no complications or grilling during the interview to signify any issues. Officer was so nice.

What do you think?

Update on my N-400 Processing Timeline

09/24/2012 Sent N-400 to Dallas TX Lockbox
09/26/2012 Confirmed Delivery via USPS
10/02/2012 SMS & Email confirmation received from USCIS (Application Accepted & Receipt Number indicated)
10/02/2012 Check Cashed
10/06/2012 Receipt Notice received in Mail (Form I-797C)
10/06/2012 Biometric Notification received in Mail (FP scheduled for Oct 18 in Philadelphia)
10/18/2012 FP Done
11/28/2012 Status updated to Interview Scheduled
12/03/2012 Receiver IL, Interview scheduled for Jan 7th 2013 :)

N400 was processed and mailed to the address on record

Hey Ahmed,

Did your received any email from USCIS regarding your call to the Status "N400 was processed and mailed to the address on record"?

Thanks
Imm