Sep 2012 / N 400 Tracker

That's good news. it seems now they scheduling the first week of September applicant which it gives me a big hope that I will Post some updates tomorrow....

I have a big break on our case today; at 10:30 am, received a text that the case has been in line for an interview. By 4:30pm (6 hours later) received another text to check status. Now, the status is :
On November 1, 2012, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

How long have you waited since FP was completed? Wishing you best in the interview.
It is the application for my wife, but we have been waiting since sept. 27. We naturally realized there will be some wait after the FP because her 3 year anniversary is Dec. 1st.

I got the same LUD today at roughly the same time. It said that my case in now updated. When I logged in to their site to check on the status, it said that my case was scheduled for interview today. I don't know the date yet, may in another LUD or when I receive the IL. Will keep you guys posted.
Wow flexie
i think we have almost identical timeline!!

what is your DO?

by the way, how do i set up a signature at the bottom of my post?

That's good news. it seems now they scheduling the first week of September applicant which it gives me a big hope that I will Post some updates tomorrow....
I sure hope so. I am just excited that the wait between the "in line for interview" and "scheduled" didn't take longer than 6 hours !! amazing....

I guess they were just waiting to pass some time for my wife to be closer to her 3 year anniversary, which is dec. 1st and they usually schedule the interview about 1 month ahead..

To do your Signature Time Line.
Go to MY PROFILE...... right on top menu click on FORUM ACTION.......you will see drop menu choose GENERAL SETTING.........it will open a page on the left menu you will see EDIT SIGNATURE.....click on it and add your time line.

Wow flexie
i think we have almost identical timeline!!

what is your DO?

by the way, how do i set up a signature at the bottom of my post?

Is Dallas office little behind compared to other offices in scheduling interview after FP ?

Managed to get to 60th St & Ave 13 in Brooklyn yesterday and the service center had reopened the day before. Staff were very friendly and we were in and out in about 15 mins (me+spouse). Transportation was a bit of a mess but we were able to ride the free D train back to Barclay Center and walk home from there. Hope all fellow NY'ers are doing ok in the wake of Sandy...

I came across a September filer in "Trackitt" with the following timeline.

9/27 - PD
10/9 - Early FP
11/1 - IL received
12/4 - Interview date

It is interesting to note that this applicant had filed under the 5 year clause, 3 months well after his GC anniversary date. It makes one to guess that applying 90 days before eligible date will not hasten the processing time (3-5 months). Whereas applying on or after the anniversary day, may shorten the processing time.
(Of course there is a possibility that this particular case is one of the rare lucky ones?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my interview letter today and my interview date is scheduled for December 10th. Looks like I'm the first in our thread. Good luck to everyone else

This morning I received a text message on my mobile phone that "Your case NBC*?????????) is now updated. Check your status on the USCIS web site..." I logged into my account and found that I am placed in line for interview scheduling. I did not receive any E mail notification, although I signed up for both Text messaging and E mail notification. (My 5 year GC anniversary is 6th Dec and I get this LUD today .. 6th Nov).

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I received a text message on my mobile phone that "Your case NBC*?????????) is now updated. Check your status on the USCIS web site..." I logged into my account and found that I am placed in line for interview scheduling. I did not receive any E mail notification, although I signed up for both Text messaging and E mail notification. (My 5 year GC anniversary is 6th Dec and I get this LUD today .. 6th Nov).
Coho
You are almost like my wife's case; her 3 year anniversary is Dec 1st, and on Nov first got the text that she is in line for interview. same day, six hours later, got another text that she has been scheduled for an interview. Like i said before, i guess they were just waiting to pass time to meet the 3 months rule. We are expecting the letter in the mail today. Ofcourse, we expect the interview date to be passed the anniversary, Dec 1; maybe December 7th. I will post an update as soon as i check the mail today.

Keep me in the loop on your update.