San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

jpa01 said:
Oh my GOD!?Are you serious??
based on the visa bulletin for june 2005
all of the eb3 other worker category will have a cut of date of "01JAN99"

travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

Or Am I just misunderstood it someway?

Do you belong to OTHER WORKERS CATEGORY ?

AVM keeps ringing..

AVM keeps ringing for last 2-3 days, Has anyone got through to check status? Don't know what they are up to!

Can some one please Explain my case status and future

Friends and Experts
Here is the data about my case.
I am trying to better understand what is going to be my future. Can you guys shed some light on what is going to be the future of my GC?
When can I change my employer without loosing this present greent card?
When can I apply for my i140?
When can I apply for my 485?
When do I need to apply for my H1 7th year ext?
I really appreciate your kind openion.

Case # P2003-CA-0957XXXX (EB3 and RIR)
DOT # 999.151-031( AKA : 15-1031.00)
Received at Regional Office : 9/12/2003
Received the 45 days letter from BRC on 04/25/05 returned on 04/26/05
BRC Case #: P04323-06XXX
H1 6 years completing in June 2006

Thanks,
The Geeky wanna be Green

3-Option letter

rsdighe said:
Hi,
My case says received in the AVM, but just yesterday my company got a 3 option letter along with 2-3 others who had filed around the same time. my received date was 4/11. case no 09594xx
They are planning to retest the market and re submit all the cases in June. I don't want people to take it as a blanket statement, but i would say that be in touch with ur lawyers if ur case has been skipped its mostly likely to be a 3 option letter.

thanks
me.

Hi Rsdighe,

We are in the same boat. My case is 4/11 with 095593xx and got a 3-option letter too. My company is going to retest the market and submit the case next month. Do you know how long we have to wait after the file is re-submitted. let us share some info.

Thanks, Easter

GC_Geek said:
Friends and Experts
The Most Important Info you have not provided in your PRIORITY DATE (PD). From RD of 9/03, I would guess your PD around 10/02.

When can I change my employer without loosing this present greent card?
180 days after you file I-485

When can I apply for my i140?

As soon as you get your LC Certifited

When can I apply for my 485?

Whenever PD becomes current ( the EB-3 PD cutoff passes your PD, current cutoff is July-02)

When do I need to apply for my H1 7th year ext?

About 90 days before your H1 expiry

I really appreciate your kind openion.

Case # P2003-CA-0957XXXX (EB3 and RIR)
DOT # 999.151-031( AKA : 15-1031.00)
Received at Regional Office : 9/12/2003
Received the 45 days letter from BRC on 04/25/05 returned on 04/26/05
BRC Case #: P04323-06XXX
H1 6 years completing in June 2006

Thanks,
The Geeky wanna be Green

New user questions

Hey guys, questions from a desperate one :(

Case number: 09592XX, PD: 10/17/02 RD: 10/29/04 in WA RIR

Does anybody know if cases like that were transferred to the Backlog reduction Center in Dallas??? I have not received any 45-day letter and can not get any information from them as well as my lawyer

more than that, the AVM at (415) 975-4617 stopped working (tried yesterday and today as well), does anybody know where and how to get information on cases like that???

Huge thanks to anybody with info!

GameEngine said:
Hey guys, questions from a desperate one :(

Case number: 09592XX, PD: 10/17/02 RD: 10/29/04 in WA RIR

Does anybody know if cases like that were transferred to the Backlog reduction Center in Dallas??? I have not received any 45-day letter and can not get any information from them as well as my lawyer

more than that, the AVM at (415) 975-4617 stopped working (tried yesterday and today as well), does anybody know where and how to get information on cases like that???

Huge thanks to anybody with info!

This may make you feel better

http://www.lewslaw.com/index.htm
AILA-DOL Liaison Meeting of April 27,2005 (05-18-2005)[Top]

The DOL advised that some attorneys have not received 45-day letters due to several possible reasons:

Letter was issued but the delivery address was incomplete (BCR error);
Letter was issued to an old address (the documentation requesting the address change/change of attorney had not reached the file prior to issuing the 45-day letter);
Letter was not issued because the case had not yet been entered into the BRC system;
Letter was not issued/or response to the 45-day letter received because of file mismatch as a result of the transfer.
DOL is working on solving this issue. Any cases closed as a result of DOL error will be reinstated.

Processing April 02

I guess everyone knows that Apr 02 is being processed by Dallas BEC, so this is just an FYI. A collegue of mine with PD Apr14 2002 recieved an RFE last week. They want the petitioner to submit more recent advertisements as earlier recruitment efforts were from 2002

GP111,

Please comment on this statement where Dallas BEC is asking petitioner to submit more recent advts as the ones which were done earlier(in 2002) is old.

My 2 cents would be that this is ridiculous, it is not petitioner fault to have advertised in 2002,it is DOL's fault that they sat on the case and hence the recruitment effort became old.

Don't you think that this would apply to most of the cases in this forum where the advts were for sure three years old atleast...This shall affect everyone,if that's the way BEC thinks...

Thanks,

johndoe007 said:
I guess everyone knows that Apr 02 is being processed by Dallas BEC, so this is just an FYI. A collegue of mine with PD Apr14 2002 recieved an RFE last week. They want the petitioner to submit more recent advertisements as earlier recruitment efforts were from 2002

I agree with you ... but no idew how ...

How long does re-test requrie ?

In 2002, when I applied for it, the company help me advertise for 3 months ...

Do we need another 3 months of waiting ? What BEC is thinking ...

where_is_it said:
GP111,

Please comment on this statement where Dallas BEC is asking petitioner to submit more recent advts as the ones which were done earlier(in 2002) is old.

My 2 cents would be that this is ridiculous, it is not petitioner fault to have advertised in 2002,it is DOL's fault that they sat on the case and hence the recruitment effort became old.

Don't you think that this would apply to most of the cases in this forum where the advts were for sure three years old atleast...This shall affect everyone,if that's the way BEC thinks...

Thanks,

All,

I don't know the magnitude of this issue right now.If it is a regular pattern,we shall see many people getting RFEs in coming days/weeks.

In that case, I recommend that we need to get together as a group and think something in lines of a litigation if it is what we think it is.And I am prettu sure that if Dallas BEC is doing something like this Philli BEC is going to follow the same rules.

Guys,sleep over it over the weekend and be prepared to address this issue.It may not look so threatning at this time but I am guessing that if one case has recd. such an RFE,it becomes very likely for others to recieve it too in same timeframe of PD.And needless to say, we all know what it would mean to re-advt...

chinglun said:

just need to be patient

To them , solve illegal immigrants issues are in priority ...

where_is_it said:
All,

I don't know the magnitude of this issue right now.If it is a regular pattern,we shall see many people getting RFEs in coming days/weeks.

In that case, I recommend that we need to get together as a group and think something in lines of a litigation if it is what we think it is.And I am prettu sure that if Dallas BEC is doing something like this Philli BEC is going to follow the same rules.

Guys,sleep over it over the weekend and be prepared to address this issue.It may not look so threatning at this time but I am guessing that if one case has recd. such an RFE,it becomes very likely for others to recieve it too in same timeframe of PD.And needless to say, we all know what it would mean to re-advt...

reply within 60 days

Hi,
as per my information from my company , they have to get back to DOL with the results of the retest in 60 days, so i don't think its a 3 month wait again, its just a formality as far as i see it , u just put up the ad for a day get the results look through the resume and then reply to DOL.
in my case we did the process in all fairness and responses that we got just didn't match what we were looking for( one didn't have a bachelors degree and other had a 25 years in RTOS which we was not what we wanted) so i would think that if u get the RFE atleast they are looking at ur case, and so its not really going to be more than a month of delay, U can technically also put in the advertisement much before you get the RFE, it doesn't have to be advertised just after they send u a letter, but not a lot of "consulting" companies are willing to do that, i guess i was just lucky in that they had advertised for a similar position.

thanks
me.

chinglun said:

Guys,

Does BECs have online application processing dates updates etc like :http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp ???

rsdighe said:
Hi,
as per my information from my company , they have to get back to DOL with the results of the retest in 60 days, so i don't think its a 3 month wait again, its just a formality as far as i see it , u just put up the ad for a day get the results look through the resume and then reply to DOL.
in my case we did the process in all fairness and responses that we got just didn't match what we were looking for( one didn't have a bachelors degree and other had a 25 years in RTOS which we was not what we wanted) so i would think that if u get the RFE atleast they are looking at ur case, and so its not really going to be more than a month of delay, U can technically also put in the advertisement much before you get the RFE, it doesn't have to be advertised just after they send u a letter, but not a lot of "consulting" companies are willing to do that, i guess i was just lucky in that they had advertised for a similar position.

thanks
me.

Philadelphia BEC instead of Dallas

GP111,

My application is filed in CA, but i received 45 letter from Philadelphia instead of Dallas Center?? is there some thing wrong going on? did anyone in this group encountered similar situation?

PD: Aug'02
RD: Aug'03

Last edited by a moderator:
its OK

pleaseGOD said:
GP111,

My application is filed in CA, but i received 45 letter from Philadelphia instead of Dallas Center?? is there some thing wrong going on? did anyone in this group encountered similar situation?

My case is similar with PD and RD matching yours.My case also went to Philly.
Just by chance I guess.

pleaseGOD said:
GP111,

My case is similar with PD and RD matching yours. My case also went to Philly.
PD : 07/2002
R : 06/2003

pleaseGOD said:
GP111,

pleaseGOD, spicensour, sg101

There is nothing shocking or Badluck or something strange in CASE going to PHILLY BEC.. 50% of SF DOL Regional Cases went to DALLAS & 50% to PHILLY. This is clear since BEC started operation ( if you guys remener the first time SF DOL decleared that 10K cases will be moved to Philly & 10K ro Dallas - back in Sept -2004).

None of the BECs has started working full swing yet. I strongly believe that you guys will get approvels in FIFO with Dallas folks.