San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

tgunukula said:
GP111,
My State PD is APR 29 2002. Federal May 6th 2003. My case number in DOL is 95654XX. I dont know the Dallas BEC case number with me. Layer did not gave me the copy.

Thanks tgunukula..

lifeislife said:
Yes, I agree with you. While I am happy for the ones on or after 5/03 that are getting approved, I am miffed that the 4/03 cases are being pushed so far. Why couldn't they just have taken all the backlog, or start from the current processing date? They just had to go from a random point in the future, making us suffer in the process.

Just not fair. But life's never fair, is it? On a brighter side, if we have waited for so long, what's a few months more?

Guys ( All APRIL-03 RD Folks)..
No Need to feel bad about BEC processing as BEC has not started processing cases in full swing yet.. Only few random cases have been approved. So by the time it will go to full speed all of you will be approved. Also BEC works on PD not RD so if someone with PD of APRIL-02 gets approved nothing wrong in that give that most of the APRIL-03 RD cases have PD of APR-02 or MAY-02.. Lets just keep positive thinking flowing & wish everybody GODSPEED !

gp111 said:
No Need to feel bad about BEC processing as BEC has not started processing cases in full swing yet.. Only few random cases have been approved. So by the time it will go to full speed all of you will be approved. Also BEC works on PD not RD so if someone with PD of APRIL-02 gets approved nothing wrong in that give that most of the APRIL-03 RD cases have PD of APR-02 or MAY-02.. Lets just keep positive thinking flowing & wish everybody GODSPEED !

I'm sure we all certainly do wish everyone else Godspeed and best of luck and don't hold it against them if the system treats them well - but we can still feel a little bad for ourselves if it seems like the system isn't treating us as well. It is great news for anyone when they get approved and we all celebrate for them and look forward to the day we get our own good news. Sometimes a little sadness creeps in but we try to keep positive thinking turned up high as you say!

gp111 said:

To be 'in vogue', "May The Force Be With Everyone"....most importantly, with the guy working in SF DOL ;-)

AVM not working, no Update 5/17

There are about 90 cases of 4/11, including skipped cases.
AVM is not working today 5/17 (Just ringing)

vpHope said:
Gp and Raj

How many cases left out from 4/11

Last edited by a moderator:
rajhmal said:
There are about 90 cases of 4/11, including skipped cases.
AVM is not working today 5/17 (Just ringing)

Thanks for Update.

Are they more than 600 case from 4/11 till April End ??
What was the Average Approvals for April cases in the last few months??

Just Curious.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the cases(PD Oct2003 and forw) from AZ, NV, Hawaii and Guan transfered to BEC?

Hello GP111 and gurus,

Just heard the updated AVM voice message. It says all the RIR Califorlia cases in Apr 2003 will be still processing in Califorlia and all the Non RIR cases from Oct 2003 will go to Dallas BEC.

I wonder where the other small states non-RIR cases goes. Are they also gonna transfer to Dallas or stay in Califorlia.

thanks in advance.

Joe

3 Option letter Issued. Recd 4/11

Hi,
My case says received in the AVM, but just yesterday my company got a 3 option letter along with 2-3 others who had filed around the same time. my received date was 4/11. case no 09594xx
They are planning to retest the market and re submit all the cases in June. I don't want people to take it as a blanket statement, but i would say that be in touch with ur lawyers if ur case has been skipped its mostly likely to be a 3 option letter.

thanks
me.

GCpuzzles said:
Hello GP111 and gurus,

Just heard the updated AVM voice message. It says all the RIR Califorlia cases in Apr 2003 will be still processing in Califorlia and all the Non RIR cases from Oct 2003 will go to Dallas BEC.

I wonder where the other small states non-RIR cases goes. Are they also gonna transfer to Dallas or stay in Califorlia.

thanks in advance.

Joe

All NON RIRs (California & Other Small States) have been moved to BEC now. They are processing CA RIR cases received between APR, 11 to APR 28 2003 AND Other States RIR cases Received between Sept-2004 to April-2005.

Sorry to hear this. Hope after retest your case gets certified. What were the job requirements in these cases? More than Carlson memo? (MS+1 or BS+3?) Were there recent layoffs in your company? Thanks in advance..

rsdighe said:
Hi,
My case says received in the AVM, but just yesterday my company got a 3 option letter along with 2-3 others who had filed around the same time. my received date was 4/11. case no 09594xx
They are planning to retest the market and re submit all the cases in June. I don't want people to take it as a blanket statement, but i would say that be in touch with ur lawyers if ur case has been skipped its mostly likely to be a 3 option letter.

thanks
me.

rsdighe said:
Hi,

thanks
me.

This is my case as well... Received date - 4/01/03, 3-option letter issued 4/04/2005... Just send the results of the market retest to DOL..

please notify if u get a result

hi,
Please keep us abreast of new developments. once u get the certified thing from DOL, i think they will probably keep do it asap.

rahul

April4 said:
This is my case as well... Received date - 4/01/03, 3-option letter issued 4/04/2005... Just send the results of the market retest to DOL..

Western States Non-RIR

Hey gp111, Is this for sure ? Where did you get this info from. Until last week AVM didn't say anything abt all non-rirs being moved to BECs.

Thanks,

PV
gp111 said:
All NON RIRs (California & Other Small States) have been moved to BEC now. They are processing CA RIR cases received between APR, 11 to APR 28 2003 AND Other States RIR cases Received between Sept-2004 to April-2005.

any updates on Remanded cases ?

Does anyone have any updates on the cases that were remanded back to state in 2003. Looks like all these cases are stuck in a black hole .

PV4466 said:
Hey gp111, Is this for sure ? Where did you get this info from. Until last week AVM didn't say anything abt all non-rirs being moved to BECs.

Thanks,

PV

Call AVM, Press 1, 1..

post date: april 2001
received date of labor cert. @ dol: jan 29 2003
non-rir / eb3 / OTHER CATEGORY - "NON-SKILLED WORKER"

I've been waiting for 4 yrs. and still labor cert. not yet approved.
I've monitored my case for 2 yrs. every week waiting for that day to come
that so called "green card".I was expecting the light from the end of the tunnel but hurdled with this retrogression, I was so close in getting the dream
Im so down and depressed.I could'nt work, I could'nt drive, I don't have a license and a mere dmv california (ID) just me and my old passport.

It's been so stressful for me as my priority date (jan 2003) from the DOL for NON-RIR was current for the past 9 months and still is and retrogression happened.
Waiting...And waiting for the good news and I was blocked!!
I can't believe this is happening to me.
Should I go home to my home country and just give up the dream?
Im so frustrated the feeling is so intense giving up hope...

Is there anyway I can do ?
This is not the life I wanted waiting for not knowing when will it will be ok.
Do I just get married to a citizen.Guys pls. help me with this!!!
Help me..Is there anyway??Give any advice I will appreciate it..=/

gp111 said:
It keeps on coming, isn't it ?

RETROGRESSION OF THE EMPLOYMENT-BASED THIRD PREFERENCE “OTHER WORKER” CATEGORY FOR JUNE
As mentioned in the Visa Bulletin announcing the May cut-off dates, demand for visa numbers in the Employment Other Worker category has remained extremely high despite the imposition of a cut-off date. As a result, it has been necessary to retrogress the June cut-off date in an attempt to hold number use within the annual limit. It is likely that the limit will be reached sometime during June, and the category would immediately become “unavailable”.
VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE REMAINDER OF FY-2005

Employment-based: During the past month there has been a significant increase in the amount of numbers being used by Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS) offices for adjustment of status applicants. This level of demand has significantly depleted the supply of Employment-based numbers available under the annual limit. Recent discussions with CIS have made it clear that their backlog reduction efforts will sustain or increase the current level of demand. Therefore, continued visa availability in the Employment-based categories cannot be guaranteed during the final quarter of FY-2005. If demand continues at the current rate, it will be necessary to oversubscribe many or all of the Employment categories on a Worldwide basis. Such oversubscription could result in the establishment of cut-off dates, retrogression of already established dates, or some categories becoming “unavailable”.

Latest Visa Buletine
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

jpa01 said:
post date: april 2001
received date of labor cert. @ dol: jan 29 2003
non-rir / eb3 / OTHER CATEGORY - "NON-SKILLED WORKER"

Is there anyway I can do ?
This is not the life I wanted waiting for not knowing when will it will be ok.
Do I just get married to a citizen.Guys pls. help me with this!!!
Help me..Is there anyway??Give any advice I will appreciate it..=/

Your PD is APRIL 2001 not Jan 2003. Most Likely ( as per the new AVM message) you case has been moved to BEC now. BUT the GOOD NEWS is, BEC has already started Approving APRIL 2001 (245i) cases. SO YOU WILL GET APPROVAL SOON as you reply your 45 day letter.

Don't Give Up.. You have waited long enough & hang in there my friend, You will get it.

visa numbers for "eb3 other workers"

Thanks for the reply GP111.
How about the visa number availability for my case?
Any advice on that?Do I have to wait 3 yrs the most for the visa numbers to be current?Waiting time any hunch?

gp111 said:
Your PD is APRIL 2001 not Jan 2003. Most Likely ( as per the new AVM message) you case has been moved to BEC now. BUT the GOOD NEWS is, BEC has already started Approving APRIL 2001 (245i) cases. SO YOU WILL GET APPROVAL SOON as you reply your 45 day letter.

Don't Give Up.. You have waited long enough & hang in there my friend, You will get it.

jpa01 said:
Thanks for the reply GP111.
How about the visa number availability for my case?
Any advice on that?Do I have to wait 3 yrs the most for the visa numbers to be current?Waiting time any hunch?

Nop.. WIth your PD of 2001, you will be able to file I-140/485 as soon as you get your LC

other worker category

Oh my GOD!?Are you serious??
based on the visa bulletin for june 2005
all of the eb3 other worker category will have a cut of date of "01JAN99"

travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2507.html

Or Am I just misunderstood it someway?

gp111 said:
Nop.. WIth your PD of 2001, you will be able to file I-140/485 as soon as you get your LC