San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

xyr888 said:
gp111,

Yes, you are right. Just got RFE regarding the previous employment exp.
It says:
The beneficiary did not submit exp. letter/s. The petitioner is requested to provide evidence to establish that the beneficiary possesses the 2 years of exp. listed onn the Form ETA 750.... Provide a letter from previous employer including duty, title, dates of employment/exp. and number of hours worked per week.
My attorney said today he will review all the documentation of mine and get back to me this week to see how to respond the RFE.
Before I get the word from my attorney, I'd like to get your inputs and suggestions on this matter since you have expertise on these issue and are helpful on this forum. This is why many of us on this forum said you could be a lawyer.
What is the chance of getting appoval on this case after responding RFE? Do you think I should submit 20 hours exp. plus 5 years full-time exp. outside U.S to satisfy it. Have you met the similar situation like me?
Please give me some insights.

Thanks again.
xyr888

Your attorney must be a stupid (Or Should I say like every other attorney) to write something in ETA 750 not matching to your profile.

Was the experience in India before your Required Degree. For example, if your Position requires MS+1 year & you had experience of 5 years after your BS (not MS)..

Two ways you can answer the RFE ..

1) Try to get evaluation about your Part Time Exp = Required Exp
OR
2) Your TOTAL Exp = Required Exp.

Send me a PM so that other people don't have to go thru this conversation.

LCA - 01 said:
gp111

I have a question about labor substitution. I have been with company XXX for 5 years now. I didn't have any experience when I joined company XXX. (Right after my Masters). My company XXX has approved labor which has MS + 1year exp. All other requirment in Labor matches with mine at the time this labor application was applied(exp requirnment also matched but I gained that exp in the same company). Is there any way I can use my experience with company XXX to file labor substitute ?

Appreciate any help.

Is the position on LC is significantly different then your current position ?.. In that case you might use current employer's experience. Otherwise its tough to justify.

Send me a PM if you have further questions or comments.

gp111,

Last night I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure you get it or not since that is the first time I use PM. I gave you my e-mail, but with a typo of the famous word"Yahoo".
The e-mail is:
suyund@yahoo.com
I had 5 years exp. outside U.S. before I got my Master degree and 2 years 20 hours part-time exp. in U.S. also before I got my Master degree. Please let me know how to evaluate these to required exp. Where and how can I do this? Is there any agency to do exp. like education evaluation?
BTW, my boss said the job exp. requires 2 years of exp. as a user or computer technician, that means 2 years exp. could be treated as a user of the software and hardware, does not need work experience since the word "Or" is used in the official job description. I'm lost now.
Thanks for your wisdom.
xyr888

gp111 said:
Your attorney must be a stupid (Or Should I say like every other attorney) to write something in ETA 750 not matching to your profile.

Was the experience in India before your Required Degree. For example, if your Position requires MS+1 year & you had experience of 5 years after your BS (not MS)..

Two ways you can answer the RFE ..

1) Try to get evaluation about your Part Time Exp = Required Exp
OR
2) Your TOTAL Exp = Required Exp.

Send me a PM so that other people don't have to go thru this conversation.

vpHope said:
Raj, any updates ??

I am getting lost in the midst of guessing which criteria they may be choosing to select the cases.

I found only one case certified yesterday.

09559602 5/11 4/11/2003 999.192-031

rajhmal said:
I am getting lost in the midst of guessing which criteria they may be choosing to select the cases.

I found only one case certified yesterday.

09559602 5/11 4/11/2003 999.192-031

May be they didnt update completely.

I got LC

Hi fellow members.
Today i got email from lawyer saying that my labor application is aparoved. Mine was in Dallas BES center. That means they started processing. My priority date is 4/02 and RD is first week 0f 5/03. Got 45 daya love letter in Jan 05. replied on 20 the JAN. Hopefully we will meet all you in 140 tracker. GOD 3years waiting. Dont know what happens in 140 and 485.
:) :) :) :)

Hello....Congrats

tgunukula said:
Hi fellow members.
Today i got email from lawyer saying that my labor application is aparoved. Mine was in Dallas BES center. That means they started processing. My priority date is 4/02 and RD is first week 0f 5/03. Got 45 daya love letter in Jan 05. replied on 20 the JAN. Hopefully we will meet all you in 140 tracker. GOD 3years waiting. Dont know what happens in 140 and 485.

You must tell us this..

Which State was your application from ?
The first 5-6 digits of your BEC Case Number?

Congrats..

ZB

Last edited by a moderator:
tgunukula said:
Hi fellow members.

Congratulations Tgunukula.. You are the First One to get LC approved from Dallas BEC SF DOL cases..

Go for Concurrent Filing, you will get GC by end of this year !

You Made My Day !

what is your fifo / case # in BPC ?

tgunukula said:
Hi fellow members.

sound like you are from CA ...

good to hear !! congratulation !!

hopefully another three months ...

Do i have any chance?

I have been silent reader of this thread for very very long time. I just wanted to know if i have any hope of getting LC approved.

My LC was filed with job requirement of BS+0 years of experience. It was filed in october 2001, Got a 3 option letter in december 2004, and my lawyer has decided to send it back to state. I have nt received 45 day letter yet.

Does anyone know how they are processing state remanded cases? Anyone in the same boat?

I am in similar situation.

I am too in similar situation MS+ 11/2 years and my lawyer decided to go back to state on option 3 letter. Priority date is oct 2001.

The resaon he gave me was, he felt more confidant in going through Traditaional Labor than one day ad process.

Traditional Labor is something he has done all the time and knows exactly how it works.

I was strongly in favor of one day ad however my manager went with advice of my lawyer.

To answer your question. Do you have a good chance? I don't know but I think you should have chance as good anybody.

Good luck.

One day ad

smbarge said:
I am too in similar situation MS+ 11/2 years and my lawyer decided to go back to state on option 3 letter. Priority date is oct 2001.

The resaon he gave me was, he felt more confidant in going through Traditaional Labor than one day ad process.

Traditional Labor is something he has done all the time and knows exactly how it works.

I was strongly in favor of one day ad however my manager went with advice of my lawyer.

To answer your question. Do you have a good chance? I don't know but I think you should have chance as good anybody.

Good luck.

In my case for my LCA the lawyer suggested not to require any experience even though I have 10 yrs. experience before moving to the USA. I just received some weeks ago the 3-option letter, I went for one day ad and only two people replied, none of them was qualified.

gp111 said:
Congratulations Tgunukula.. You are the First One to get LC approved from Dallas BEC SF DOL cases..

Go for Concurrent Filing, you will get GC by end of this year !

You Made My Day !
I am not so confident about getting GC by the end of this year. If BLCs start to appove, we may have another long 140/485 line to wait. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
worried about that too.

I am worried about that too.. i am happy for people who are getting the labor certified since i can understand their problem , but it almost feels unfair at time to have them start processing may when they are skipping cases in april .. the queues are going to be horribly long now given the number of consultants working on the labor cases i would expect the number LC's getting approved in 10's rather than 5-6 that hapen everyday in san francisco.
LongWaitLC said:
I am not so confident about getting GC by the end of this year. If BLCs start to appove, we may have another long 480/485 line to wait. :(

LongWaitLC said:
I am not so confident about getting GC by the end of this year. If BLCs start to appove, we may have another long 480/485 line to wait. :(

Yup, it is anticipated that in the FY2006 (Oct2005-Sep2006) even EB2 numbers for Mainland China and India are going to start retrogressing.

Not a good situation to look forward to. The same headache is going to continue if and when we move on to the next stage.

I am only looking forward to losing the dependency on my H-1B visa.

Thanks GP. You are the best in this thread. Hopefully in one on two months you will get yours. I pray god every body get out of this mess.
Guys, I dont know the case number of mine in Dallas BEC center. I applied am from CA.

tgunukula said:
Thanks GP. You are the best in this thread. Hopefully in one on two months you will get yours. I pray god every body get out of this mess.
Guys, I dont know the case number of mine in Dallas BEC center. I applied am from CA.

Hey.. Do you know what was your exact PD & RD ? Also SF DOL Case Number ? Dallas BEC case number can be found on 45 day letter also.

Good luck for I-140/485.. Go for it ASAP. Friend of Mine did concurrent filing Dec-04.. Got his GC last week !!!

tgunukula said:

Congratualations tgunukula, All the best in next Process

Zanny based on this approval what is your prediction