San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

sacbee said:
Gp111:

Confusion!!

What I understood is
PD is for SWA
RD is for DOL

SFO avm says 20000 cases transferred from SFO to BECs with the RD May 2003 onwards.

But you have mentioned PD?????

PD is when LC filed at SWA
RD is when DOL Receives it from SWA

yes, SFO DOL has sent cases with RD May 03 & beyond.. Everyone of those case will have a PD also right ? (about 10 to 11 months before RD for most California Cases)

The FIFO Queue created at BEC is based on PD... Which is more fair system then based on RD as some SWA takes more time compare to others, So they are sending out letters by PD...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it!!

Thank you very much.

Wishing you and all the member of this forum happy holidays.

gp111 said:

yes, SFO DOL has sent cases with RD May 03 & beyond.. Everyone of those case will have a PD also right ? (about 10 to 11 months before RD for most California Cases)

The FIFO Queue created at BEC is based on PD... Which is more fair system then based on RD as some SWA takes more time compare to others, So they are sending out letters by PD...

gp111 said:

GP111, question...

What about cases which have been remanded to state. our company has lots of cases with PD may 2001 and remanded to state April2003. Are these cases also going to BEC's

Thanks
Csrini1

GP,
This is a good information which answers some confusions.
Well, in a way I am happy that a good system like FIFO is implemented that justifies every one.
Wish you good luck Guys.

gp111 said:
What I have found from my attorney & also on other threads of this forum is people with PD on or before May 2002 have received letters from Dallas / Philly BEC.. I believe cases transferred from SF DOL are with PDs June-02 & beyond.. so we should be next in line to receive the letters

Happy Holidays !

csrini1 said:
GP111, question...

What about cases which have been remanded to state. our company has lots of cases with PD may 2001 and remanded to state April2003. Are these cases also going to BEC's

Thanks
Csrini1

They will go to BEC & will be processed in Non RIR queue with other SWA cases (which will be transferred to BEC by March 31, 2005)

Filing Labor as EB2

Hello all,

My company is starting to file Green Cards again. I have a master's degree and would like to apply as EB2 category.

My company has told me that I am not elegible for EB2 category since my pay does not meet the EB2 pay bracket criteria. I want to know if this is a requirement. Is there anyway around it?
Does anyone know what the pay bracket for EB2 is?

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JRFF said:
GP,
This is a good information which answers some confusions.
Well, in a way I am happy that a good system like FIFO is implemented that justifies every one.
Wish you good luck Guys.
I did see one case put up in the Dallas BEC forum from Lousiana with a PD in apr 04, but he/she seems to have received the 45 day letter. Dont think it is a clean FIFO yet.
--murali

gp111 said:
Photocopy will not do. Get a non availability certificate from your City/hospital ware you born & get two letters from you parents/relatives certifying that you ware born on that date

Thanks gp111. Appreciate it.

waitingInHope said:
Thanks gp111. Appreciate it.

The non availability should be from the local government authority who maintains the birth data. I think it is not from Hospital

m_chundi said:
I did see one case put up in the Dallas BEC forum from Lousiana with a PD in apr 04, but he/she seems to have received the 45 day letter. Dont think it is a clean FIFO yet.
--murali

He/she is not sure of what kind of letter is that.. seems to me its just DOL receipt

I am also in the same boat. Looks like remaining March and April cases are going to suffer. I hope they approve these before any of May cases get approved by BEC, that will be only fair.

gp111 said:
In India, All Hospitals have a Counter of "Dept of Birth & Death Registrar".. If you ware born in that hospital & your record is not there , they can issue non availibility letter...

Thanks gp111. I have been told by my attorney to get the non availability from local government authority. So I mentioned this.

Remand issued back to state

Case# 0957xxxx
SWA received (PD): 03/13/2003
Received and Posted DOL: 01/08/2004
Dot Code: 999.151-032
Remand Issued to State on 07/27/2004

We just finish advertising and interviews (no one qualified) and send back to SWA (Arizona).
What now? Arizona SWA will forward case back to DOL. What then? Will my case go to BEC or will be processed in California? Any idea how long will take?

gp111 said:
In India, All Hospitals have a Counter of "Dept of Birth & Death Registrar".. If you ware born in that hospital & your record is not there , they can issue non availibility letter...

I doubt whether hospital gives the non availabilty certificate(NAC). I got it from local Panchayat office. There is a schedeled form by name Non Availability Certificate. Once the clerk gets a requisition for DOB, he checks the records for your name and if not present gives the NAC signed by local head of the office. After this we should get Affidavit from close relatives stating confirming the DOB. INS accepts affidavit alonwith NAC as a proof of DOB. If any body wants more details, I can get it from my friend who got GC recently following all this process for DOB.

dryheat said:
Case# 0957xxxx
SWA received (PD): 03/13/2003
Received and Posted DOL: 01/08/2004
Dot Code: 999.151-032
Remand Issued to State on 07/27/2004

We just finish advertising and interviews (no one qualified) and send back to SWA (Arizona).
What now? Arizona SWA will forward case back to DOL. What then? Will my case go to BEC or will be processed in California? Any idea how long will take?

As on today, other western states applications have not moved to BEC. Right now SFO DOL is processing Sept 2003 cases for AZ non RIR queue.

Nirvan said:
I doubt whether hospital gives the non availabilty certificate(NAC). I got it from local Panchayat office. There is a schedeled form by name Non Availability Certificate. Once the clerk gets a requisition for DOB, he checks the records for your name and if not present gives the NAC signed by local head of the office. After this we should get Affidavit from close relatives stating confirming the DOB. INS accepts affidavit alonwith NAC as a proof of DOB. If any body wants more details, I can get it from my friend who got GC recently following all this process for DOB.

Thats what I was explaining. Even I doubt we can get from hospital. It should be from the local government authority.

Remand

Oh, cool. Is that mean that SFO DOL will process mine as soon as they receive application from SWA? If yes, you just made my day.
:)

Nirvan said:
As on today, other western states applications have not moved to BEC. Right now SFO DOL is processing Sept 2003 cases for AZ non RIR queue.

Evaluation of Degree

Gp111:

One of my friend told that during I140/ 485 stage, it is better to have degree evaluation . Since in India, Engineering degree will be "BE" here in US it is "BS".

Is it necessary ???
Your suggestion is most welcome.