San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

stuckonh1 said:
Hi Popeye,
thanks for the response. You mean a person with MS + 2yrs can't use LC which was filed with BS + 4 years? You said "if there is a high match" what do you mean? I thought MS = BS + 2 and that way it should be good enough.
No? Anyone has done pre-approved/substitute labor?

What popeye means is that the Job requirement should clearly specify that MS+2 in lieu of BS+4 is acceptable.

Alternatively if u had BS+4 (dont count MS as experience) before filing of LC is acceptable and should be having same kind of expereince on job requirements atleast on resume.

mnhrdc:

My RD is june 25 th.
I just checked with my attorney office. She told that Cases are forwarded to BEC with the RIR case RD May 2003 onwards.
I don't know which one is true.

She asked me to wait for couple more weeks for the 45 day letter

mnhrdc said:
Can somebody confirm where are the RIR cases having RD (Regional Office Dates) of May 2003 to June 2003 from your sources (Attorney,Bec letters,etc.)

The reason being our Attorney says that cases having RD upto June 2003 are still at Regional Office SFO adn not transferred to BEC, If so we are in limbo and only God should help us at the speed of RO at SFO.

I hope my attorney is wrong ,but being positive is one thing but pain of waiting is other thing.

The concern is due to Murhty's.com posting and my Attorneys understanding.
"For RIR cases, the RO is continuing to work on California cases with RO receipt dates of December 2002 to March 2003. The remaining cases with RO receipt dates from July 2003 through September 2004 were transferred out of the RO"

mnhrdc said:
Can somebody confirm where are the RIR cases having RD (Regional Office Dates) of May 2003 to June 2003 from your sources (Attorney,Bec letters,etc.)

The reason being our Attorney says that cases having RD upto June 2003 are still at Regional Office SFO adn not transferred to BEC, If so we are in limbo and only God should help us at the speed of RO at SFO.

I hope my attorney is wrong ,but being positive is one thing but pain of waiting is other thing.

The concern is due to Murhty's.com posting and my Attorneys understanding.
"For RIR cases, the RO is continuing to work on California cases with RO receipt dates of December 2002 to March 2003. The remaining cases with RO receipt dates from July 2003 through September 2004 were transferred out of the RO"

Man - I have the same PD and RD dates and I don't know if anyone can answer the question accurately as the lawyers don't seem to know anything, the web sites like murthy etc. post articles that are more confusing. This whole thing is beyond getting ridiculous - there has to be a point of contact somewhere whose ass can be pained regularly to get the "right" information!!!

45 day option letter

JRFF said:
Hi :) ,
Do you confirm you (or some one) received BEC 45 days letter.
I didn't hear anything from my attorney.
Please post if you or some one you know received the BEC 45 days letter.
Also if any timeline plus BEC location information.
Thanks. :)

Hello JRFF,

I did not receive any letter from BEC, however some people on Dallas BEC list did receive (check that thread for details). Since we all do not know where our case went (Dalls/Philadelphia), I asked all SFO DOL folks to post here.

Hopefully some body in our SFO DOL list receive the letter soon and we all start knowing where our case went to.

-- rspr

My understanding was all cases from SF regional office received after May 05 ' 03 are transferred to BEC. Looks like it is cases from July 03 from below. Can somebody trow more light on this.
--muralic

From the Region VI (San Francisco, CA)
©MurthyDotCom
The DOL Regional Director indicated that all 20,000 cases transferred from Region VI (San Francisco, CA) to the BECs were the cases with the oldest Regional Office (RO) receipt dates. There are still 8,000 to 10,000 cases with the RO. The Regional Director speculated that it is possible Atlanta, GA and Chicago, IL will also work on the backlog reduction if PERM is not implemented. RIR and regular cases received from the California SWA after September 2004 will not be entered into the RO database or processed in any way. The RO is awaiting instructions on how to deal with these cases. This means that a person who needs a receipt notice for an H1B one-year incremental extension will not be able to receive that receipt until the file has been sent to a BEC, an NPC, or has been cleared to be processed at the RO.
©MurthyDotCom
For RIR cases, the RO is continuing to work on California cases with RO receipt dates of December 2002 to March 2003. The remaining cases with RO receipt dates from July 2003 through September 2004 were transferred out of the RO. Non-waiver California cases with RO receipt dates of October 2003 or later will be transferred. The RO will continue to process California cases received January 2003 through September 2003. The RO is retaining enough work for the next six months. The Regional Director speculated that it is still possible for the DOL to have six major processing centers: Dallas, TX; Philadelphia, PA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; and San Francisco, CA. There has been no final word on such a plan, however.
©MurthyDotCom
Region VI has lost all temporary employees. This means that the analysts are also performing clerical work as part of their job duties.
©MurthyDotCom

1) I just checked SFO DOL (415 975 4601) which recorded today. It clearly says RIR RD May 2003 onward cases are transferred to BECs.

2) I checked with my attorney she also confirms the same.

Now only we are having lots of unanswerable questions in mind regarding this funny process!!!!!!!!

I don't know why murthy.com introduced one more question??? of july 03????

m_chundi said:
My understanding was all cases from SF regional office received after May 05 ' 03 are transferred to BEC. Looks like it is cases from July 03 from below. Can somebody trow more light on this.
--muralic

From the Region VI (San Francisco, CA)
©MurthyDotCom
The DOL Regional Director indicated that all 20,000 cases transferred from Region VI (San Francisco, CA) to the BECs were the cases with the oldest Regional Office (RO) receipt dates. There are still 8,000 to 10,000 cases with the RO. The Regional Director speculated that it is possible Atlanta, GA and Chicago, IL will also work on the backlog reduction if PERM is not implemented. RIR and regular cases received from the California SWA after September 2004 will not be entered into the RO database or processed in any way. The RO is awaiting instructions on how to deal with these cases. This means that a person who needs a receipt notice for an H1B one-year incremental extension will not be able to receive that receipt until the file has been sent to a BEC, an NPC, or has been cleared to be processed at the RO.
©MurthyDotCom
For RIR cases, the RO is continuing to work on California cases with RO receipt dates of December 2002 to March 2003. The remaining cases with RO receipt dates from July 2003 through September 2004 were transferred out of the RO. Non-waiver California cases with RO receipt dates of October 2003 or later will be transferred. The RO will continue to process California cases received January 2003 through September 2003. The RO is retaining enough work for the next six months. The Regional Director speculated that it is still possible for the DOL to have six major processing centers: Dallas, TX; Philadelphia, PA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; and San Francisco, CA. There has been no final word on such a plan, however.
©MurthyDotCom
Region VI has lost all temporary employees. This means that the analysts are also performing clerical work as part of their job duties.
©MurthyDotCom

mnhrdc said:
I feel ppl should also look into this tracker if their Recieved dates at SFO RO is 5/2003 (RIR) and 10/2003 for non RIR and later http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149225&page=15&pp=15

Looks Bush Country people had privilege of recieving BEC centre letters.
As per the tracker,
RO date of TExas Feb 2003 and another case of May 2003

Hope this helps

Philly Bec letters are also out and recieved today by few

Looks SFO is lagging , FILO (Frist in Last out)

Question Regarding Birth Certificate For I-485

Hello All,

I do not have original birth certificate but do have a photostat copy iof it. But even the photocopy is in Gujarati without my name. Since I am going to India in Jan'05 I thought of getting the docs in hope that labor will be cleared sometime. What do I need to get from India so that I am good in terms of birth cert?

PD - 07/2002 RIR - CA

waitingInHope said:
Hello All,

I do not have original birth certificate but do have a photostat copy iof it. But even the photocopy is in Gujarati without my name. Since I am going to India in Jan'05 I thought of getting the docs in hope that labor will be cleared sometime. What do I need to get from India so that I am good in terms of birth cert?

PD - 07/2002 RIR - CA

Photocopy will not do. Get a non availability certificate from your City/hospital ware you born & get two letters from you parents/relatives certifying that you ware born on that date

gp111 said:
Photocopy will not do. Get a non availability certificate from your City/hospital ware you born & get two letters from you parents/relatives certifying that you ware born on that date

gp111

I think the non availability certificate has to be given by the authorities like corporaton office,village officer or any other division offices where they maintain birth certificate records. Also it should be in prescribed format.
Sorry if I am wrong.

New Approvals for March

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum.
Been reading the Great stuff u guys input.

Can somebody please post the latest Approvals for March.

Thanks
vpHope :)

45 day Letter format.

lc4gc in the other forum got the letter like this.

It looks letters are different for different cases.

lc4gc said:
I got phone call from the lawyer, and I got my 45 days letter
on the first page. the new ETA case number is assigned as D-*****-*****
Alien's name, occumpation and date of acceptance for processing:Sep. **, 2002. (TWA receicved my LC application, L.O or Priority date).

it was printed on Dec 17 2004, and deadline is 01/31/2005 (45 days including weekend)

Enclosure:
1.selection of continuation option letter (withdraw or continue)

2. corrections list: (I received it because they need my company's proof the business, since my company headquter is in MD, I am working in Dallas...also the phone number in 750a is Dallas number, not MD number. they could not verify the company is real)

3. form ETA 750A&b (address is not matched in 750 A and B....don't know how it happened at the beginning...)

I received 1.2.3, but some other letters are only has selction of continuation letter. so I guess each case is different.

I guess the most important is how to reply the letter with proof of the company...need the documents from MD..sigh...not as simple as I thought..

share it with your guys since everyo

ne wants to know what inside of letter...me too.

good luck.......

Hi gp11,
In your previous posting you said that the birth certificate has to be in the prescribed format and in this posting you also said that thay wont be in the prescribed format as different regions give their own format. So do we HAVE TO get it in the prescribed format? Because I have not seen a standard format. Please let me know what is the standard format if it is available. Also, my birth certificate is in regional language. Is it ok if I get a notorized copy of the certificate in English?
thanks in advance
ybnyk

gp111 said:
NonAvailibility Certificate in India is given by BIRTH & DEATH REACORDS DEPT of India.. In Every Hospital they have counters, also Town Panchayats, Gram Panchayat & Muiniciple Offices do their jobs. Its not in prescribed format... Because different regions in India gives different Non Availability Certs..

hope this helps

ybnyk said:
Hi gp11,
In your previous posting you said that the birth certificate has to be in the prescribed format and in this posting you also said that thay wont be in the prescribed format as different regions give their own format. So do we HAVE TO get it in the prescribed format? Because I have not seen a standard format. Please let me know what is the standard format if it is available. Also, my birth certificate is in regional language. Is it ok if I get a notorized copy of the certificate in English?
thanks in advance
ybnyk

I have not said the BC has to be in a precribed format.. What I have said earlier was "format for standart Affidavit is available in I-140/485 forum" You can use that format without any problem as it has been used with USCIS earlier. BC does not have Standard format.. They are always different in different regions.. What you need is a legal (notorized) ENGLISH version with the original "NATIVE LANGUAGE" to be submitted.

In recent posting (the one just before few postings of this) I was talking about NON AVALIBILITY CERT.. not the BC

OK, thanks gp11, I got it.
ybnyk

gp111 said:
I have not said the BC has to be in a precribed format.. What I have said earlier was "format for standart Affidavit is available in I-140/485 forum" You can use that format without any problem as it has been used with USCIS earlier. BC does not have Standard format.. They are always different in different regions.. What you need is a legal (notorized) ENGLISH version with the original "NATIVE LANGUAGE" to be submitted.

In recent posting (the one just before few postings of this) I was talking about NON AVALIBILITY CERT.. not the BC

outrageous

i think the SFO processing seems to be just stuck . Now everyone after May has started receiving letters, its seems to me a certainity that people after may are going to get their approvals earlier than ones who are stuck in march and april, :mad: , i think this is going to turn out into a horror story of what i remember last year when this processing was stuck for 6 months in nov and 5 months i believe in dec .....

does anyone know whats going on , it seems that there is little interest about cases that were not transferred

Did you hear any case from CA in the timeline of May 2003+ and recieved a letter from BEC, If yes Please post the timeline and BEC name of the case.
Mine is also a May 2003 case from CA, and I think it is sent to BEC, but no letters so far.
I'm waiting with Hope.

rsdighe said:
i think the SFO processing seems to be just stuck . Now everyone after May has started receiving letters, its seems to me a certainity that people after may are going to get their approvals earlier than ones who are stuck in march and april, :mad: , i think this is going to turn out into a horror story of what i remember last year when this processing was stuck for 6 months in nov and 5 months i believe in dec .....

does anyone know whats going on , it seems that there is little interest about cases that were not transferred