San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFDoLRd_082003 said:
gp111,
Correction to previous post... RD should be 02/28/2003 not 2004. I have been checking the status for all cases outstanding in my company and have heard the certified status for atleast 3 weeks if not more.

I think it has been certified for atleast that duration. I don't really know the exact date.

Thanks for the Info.

labor_paines said:
I just checked my status. It is saying my case has been remanded to state. My HR is saying they remanded my case to state. I did get 3 option letter 2 months back.

Does that mean my case goes back to state and will be put in the queue for processing. Is it like a whole new LC from the scratch? Someone please let me know if you know any more details about employer remanded cases.

I am trying to decide whether i should quit job, because i am feeling it is not worth to wait in my company any more. Screwed up lawyers and screwed up HR. My case was such a weak case. (BS +0 years), even though i did have 4 years of experience at the time of application.

Sorry to hear your case status. Do you know which option your company selected ? Re Advertisement or Remand ?

What your your original PD at State (SESA/SWA) ? They will put your case in the queue of Non RIR cases & will process when SESA will reach your Original PD...

gp111 said:
Sorry to hear your case status. Do you know which option your company selected ? Re Advertisement or Remand ?

What your your original PD at State (SESA/SWA) ? They will put your case in the queue of Non RIR cases & will process when SESA will reach your Original PD...

Thanks gp111 for your quick response....

My company selected remand option... My Prioriy date in SESA was october 2001. If i understand it correctly they are going to put my case in non RIR queue first in SESA. Now they are processing 04/2001 cases. Once it is approved, it will be sent to DOL and in which queue they are going to send it to?

If i had to estimate it would be 1 or 2 more years to get to the point where i am at now, is that right gp111?

How to know my status?

Hi GP111 and others,

My RD was 2/10/2003. AVM is saying "received" ad my lawyer has not received the 3-option letter yet (or atleast he has not told me so). Is there some way I can find out the status of my case (other than the lawyer and AVM)?

labor_paines said:
Thanks gp111 for your quick response....

My company selected remand option... My Prioriy date in SESA was october 2001. If i understand it correctly they are going to put my case in non RIR queue first in SESA. Now they are processing 04/2001 cases. Once it is approved, it will be sent to DOL and in which queue they are going to send it to?

If i had to estimate it would be 1 or 2 more years to get to the point where i am at now, is that right gp111?

same case remanded to state for the non-rir queue. 1-2 years!!, i am thinking about 4-5 years by the time they complete April 2001!!
So just go back to sleeeeeep...

I argued a lot with my HR(in this case lawyers were willing to do anything like readvertise etc, etc, as they get money), but HR says it is their policy to remand to state like hundreds of other H1-B's in my company. All of them remanded to state!!

AVM inactivity

I have been away for about 10 days now. From last few messages it seems to me that AVM has not been updated in a while. What's up with that? Are we trying to do something about it?

Have they stopped

HopeAlive said:
I have been away for about 10 days now. From last few messages it seems to me that AVM has not been updated in a while. What's up with that? Are we trying to do something about it?

I am guessing DOL has switched the focus and now they are focussed on "remanded to state cases" (makes sense ..) as there has been no progress on AVM last 6 days.

New Update from AVM

Looks like they did focus on the reviewing of onhold cases (those had 3 option leter cases) .

9546014 1/30/2003 Certified 23-Jul
9546137 1/31/2003 Certified 26-Jul
9545346 1/22/2003 Remand Issued to State Aug-04
9545685 1/28/2003 Remand Issued to State 8/4/2004
9545943 1/30/2003 withdrown 10-Aug
9546132 1/31/2003 withdrown 12-Aug
9546138 1/31/2003 withdrown 12-Aug
9547882 2/18/2003 Certified 19-Aug
9545406 1/22/2003 Certified 25-Aug
9545200 1/21/2003 Certified 26-Aug
9545220 1/21/2003 Certified 27-Aug
9545969 1/30/2003 Remand Issued to State 27-Aug
9547493 2/25/2003 Certified 2-Sep
9545418 1/22/2003 Certified 9-Sep
9546331 2/3/2003 Certified 10-Sep
9546332 2/3/2003 Certified 10-Sep
9548496 2/25/2003 Certified 10-Sep

Too slow ......

Does anybody have any updates on PERM status ? Last time I heard OMB could not come to a resolution, so under the rules it should have gone to the President and decision should have been taken in August end. Any ideas where we are stuck now?

Is it advisable to call 1-866-4-USA-DOL to find out the PERM status?

Finally light in the tunnel??

I am one of those unluck guys whose cases where remanded to state back in aug/sep 2002. Until now we had no updates/ no idea what should be done.

Finally, I got a email form my attorney saying they have sent a letter to DOL officer to pully my application (may be we can retest etc..). My question is had anybody in this forum have done this? If so can you please let me know how long it will take for DOL to reply back?

Any feedback will be appreciated :)

As a side note folks whose application got transfered in feb/mar2003 should feel lucky because when yours got filed hopefully they would have filed under new requirement and atleast you have some hope.

Guys like me (remaned cases in 2002) , after waiting so long still we dont even have remote idea when our application will be reviewed again :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
auto remanded case

Hi goodphysq: My lobor was remanded in Dec 2002 without any option offer. I have not yet heard anything since. The AVM says: 'Remanded to state'.
Please let us know what kind of communication/options you have received from DOL. If i hear anything from them i'll let you know.
--

goodphysq said:
I am one of those unluck guys whose cases where remanded to state back in aug/sep 2002. Until now we had no updates/ no idea what should be done.

Finally, I got a email form my attorney saying they have sent a letter to DOL officer to pully my application (may be we can retest etc..). My question is had anybody in this forum have done this? If so can you please let me know how long it will take for DOL to reply back?

Any feedback will be appreciated :)

As a side note folks whose application got transfered in feb/mar2003 should feel lucky because when yours got filed hopefully they would have filed under new requirement and atleast you have some hope.

Guys like me (remaned cases in 2002) , after waiting so long still we dont even have remote idea when our application will be reviewed again :mad:

Guys,

Just confirmed from AVM that my case is Certified.

Here are the Details:

RD: 02/26/2003
Certified: 13 Sep 2004

No RFE, Mid Size Bay Area Company with No layoffs.

May All see a faster Processing Speed for Labor Ceritfication !

FruitsOfLabor said:
Guys,

Just confirmed from AVM that my case is Certified.

Here are the Details:

RD: 02/26/2003
Certified: 13 Sep 2004

No RFE, Mid Size Bay Area Company with No layoffs.

May All see a faster Processing Speed for Labor Ceritfication !

Congratulations FruitsOfLabor,

Good Luck for your next stages. Can you please mention your DOT code and partial DOL case num? My RD is same 02/26/04 and it's still in received status.

Remand Cases

VinodTandon said:
Hi goodphysq: My lobor was remanded in Dec 2002 without any option offer. I have not yet heard anything since. The AVM says: 'Remanded to state'.
Please let us know what kind of communication/options you have received from DOL. If i hear anything from them i'll let you know.
--

We have not recieved any communication from DOL yet. All I know is an email from my lawyer saying that they have requested to pull my case.

I am not sure whether DOL will ever respond. My question to this forum is had anyone had similar experience if so they can share it with us.

I have requested my attorney to pull my auto-remanded case from state a few times but she always said never heard anyone succeeded in doing that. :mad:

get_gc04 said:
Congratulations FruitsOfLabor,

Good Luck for your next stages. Can you please mention your DOT code and partial DOL case num? My RD is same 02/26/04 and it's still in received status.

Sorry, I stand corrected: My Rd is 02/26/2003 and DOT code 999-151.032

Thanks

Auto remand - can we ever get around this??

stan01 said:
I have requested my attorney to pull my auto-remanded case from state a few times but she always said never heard anyone succeeded in doing that. :mad:

Can we ever get around this?? I just had a little hope, now looks like even that wont work.

Its really furstrating...not sure what to do. :confused:

I share the same frustration as you: waited 3 years for nothing. My attorney recommended to file a new RIR case which could even go faster than the remanded one. Anyone did the that?

goodphysq said:
Can we ever get around this?? I just had a little hope, now looks like even that wont work.

Its really furstrating...not sure what to do. :confused:

PERM has been in pipeline for years & years now.So don't have any high hopes w/it coming to our rescue in LC process...

fan123 said:
Does anybody have any updates on PERM status ? Last time I heard OMB could not come to a resolution, so under the rules it should have gone to the President and decision should have been taken in August end. Any ideas where we are stuck now?

Is it advisable to call 1-866-4-USA-DOL to find out the PERM status?

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813

Status
Not open for further replies.