San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gp111 said:
Another lot of approvals

RD : Feb 03, 2003
09546280, 284, 286, 292, 322, 323, 325, 329

RD : Feb 06, 2003
09546349, 352, 353
gp111,
which date is the actual date :
date the dol receives the case as its says on avm after you feed your case no or
date on letter you get from dol saying date of accept as there is a normally one month's difference
tony

which one is earlier

tonysharma said:
gp111,
which date is the actual date :
date the dol receives the case as its says on avm after you feed your case no or
date on letter you get from dol saying date of accept as there is a normally one month's difference
tony

Is the date indicated in the avm earlier than the one on the letter from DOL?

Thanks

keepfaith said:
Tony,

Do you have the AVM phone number?
I need to call.

Keepfaith, its 415 975 4617

tonysharma, mostly its AVM received Date..

dask_1... Yes some of the 031 & 032 cases of RD 02/03/03 have been certified.

Last edited by a moderator:
gp111 said:
Keepfaith, its 415 975 4617

tonysharma, mostly its AVM received Date..

dask_1... Yes some of the 031 & 032 cases of RD 02/03/03 have been certified.
I'm keeping track of 032 cases. Out of 17 032 cases of 02/03, 9 have been certified. 2 of 02/06 cases have gone thru' as well.

Need gurus help

Currently I am in 7th year extension. I am planning for the backup labor from different employer. Can I apply 140/485 from the other emplyer if they have labor. I am confused, with out H1 how can I apply and start working for them. Can 7th year H1 tranfered to different employer. Please help me friends
Thanks...

s_aich said:
Hi All,

I have a question. What AVM message say in case of 3 option letter. My
RD is 01/29/2003 and still in received status.

Thanks,
saich
I saw atleast one case from RD 2002 where AVM said NOF ISSUED AND ONE CASE NOF Rebuttal Received and some cases remanded to state message.
However i could not find anycase where it says the 3 option letter.
dont know if it will be a different msg.

Csrini1.

Hello gurus,
I am reading about the new two Backlog Reduction Centers......they will be mostly manned by the contractors and the DOL has already selected the contractor to run these two centers. The sources indicate that each of these two centers in Philadelphia and Dallas will have approximately 60 analysts with the total manpower of from 80 to 100 people...

Do anybody have an idea how many employees are currently doing this job. Do you think 80-100 is a big number?

Thanks

Thats because the 3 option cases remain in the "Received" status until the decision is made....

csrini1 said:
I saw atleast one case from RD 2002 where AVM said NOF ISSUED AND ONE CASE NOF Rebuttal Received and some cases remanded to state message.
However i could not find anycase where it says the 3 option letter.
dont know if it will be a different msg.

Csrini1.

I believe that 3 option letter correspons to NOF issued state, if i understood Ziegler memo properly. But i can be wrong.

jack144 said:
Thats because the 3 option cases remain in the "Received" status until the decision is made....

guys, if you have applied with BS with 3 years or MS with 6 months, you will 100% get it, dont worry. if not u MAY be in trouble!!

Sorry.
Csrini1

That exactly what happenned with me, even though i have ms + 5 years, bfore they applied for labor, they put in Ms + 0 years, now i get a 3 option letter.

For people whose Rd is < feb1st 2003 and for whose case avm says it is still rcvd, means your lawyer gor a 3 option letter, please check with ur lawyer.

Sorry for the bad news.

jack144 said:
Yeah BS+3yr- or MS+6M- will likely get a 3 letter....

i am the victim here, applied with ms +0 yrs. got 3 option letter.
Looks like most of them who did not apply with either BS+3 or MS+6 months will get the letter.

csrini1 said:
i am the victim here, applied with ms +0 yrs. got 3 option letter.
Looks like most of them who did not apply with either BS+3 or MS+6 months will get the letter.
Hi srini,
I have a question. Where do we need to show this experience to DOL. That means either in ad or in Form ETA-750A. I am littile bit confused with this experience. Do we need to show this expereince in ad?
Thanks

basss said:
Hi srini,
I have a question. Where do we need to show this experience to DOL. That means either in ad or in Form ETA-750A. I am littile bit confused with this experience. Do we need to show this expereince in ad?
Thanks

not sure but guessing it is on the form.

sbabunle said:
Hello Sam
Thanks man!!
The 2 queries were
1. Company's financial documents.
2. Companys employees and lay offs.

Bachelors Comp Science with 2 years experience. ( VC++, COM )

Don't worry about salary cuz another case which was filed from my
office with me also cleared. That case's salary was $2000 above prevaliling
wage.
Don't worry about technology. From my office VB and Java are also cleared.
It seems like 2 or more years of experience is good enough.

One thing I really suspect is the advertisement efforts. A friend of me
from Nevada did only 3 consecutive sunday ads and applied.( 6 months ago)
He was asked to advertise again from DOL SFO.
We did 4 months of advertisements. One sunday on each month, 30 days apart. And an ad in a website.

It seems like lay off is another factor too. I don't know but I feel like
the attorney firm representing you case is also have some effect. If the
firm is a reputed and well known one the chances are better. But thats
only my speculation. Am not sure. My case is done thru Sheela Murthy.

Pray to god Sam. I prayed a lot.
All the best brother.
babu.
csrini,
There are cases which get cleared but in these cases one has to provide documentary evidence that resumes were submitted for the particular ad and there were rejections based on certain company specific criteria.Merely mentioning that there were "no responses were obtained for this particular ad" WILL RESULT IN 3 OPTIONS LETTER :mad: .This is what I learned when I e-mailed babunle.

Hope that clarifies everybody's doubt

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.