San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell_Me_Why said:
When a case is remanded to state, will this case be processed as a regular case and wait in the Non-RIR line? Or a three-option letter will be sent to the employer. My lawyer and employer won't release any information to me after my case is remanded to the state two months ago. Somebody please help me out. Thanks
If its remanded to state your company did get the three option letter and your employer decided to remand it back to state. State has been processing (non-RIR) April '01 cases since the past 3 years, so getting your labour approved in non-RIR
is not happening in this lifetime :). ....... BTW I am in the same state...

carlson memo

jack144 said:
Yeah BS+3yr- or MS+6M- will likely get a 3 letter....
There were lot of applications filed before the issuance of Carlson memo.Does that mean that all of the applications filed before got the 3 option letter.I just want to know that whether Carlson memo is the only parameter DOL is considering or is there any other thumbrule ?????? :confused:

gp111 said:
more bunch of approvals with RD 02/03/03

09546223, 225, 228, 229, 246, 258, 259....

Keep up the good work & God Speed DOL !
appox. 80-85 cases are done out of 139 for feb. 03 ( ref : 259 ) or may be more
tony

How does DOL work? I checked yesterday and there were still Dec/Jan cases in received state while they had started to work on Feb. 03 cases. May be one or a few officers there are working faster than the others?

HopeAlive said:
How does DOL work? I checked yesterday and there were still Dec/Jan cases in received state while they had started to work on Feb. 03 cases. May be one or a few officers there are working faster than the others?

Also, they do not update the cases for status messages like "RFE" or "3 Options" or "NOF" or "Documents or Info required" etc.. many of the cases with "RECEIVED" state belongs to one of these category.

I'm thru finally

Hello Fello Sufferers
At last I got the labor. Thank you all of you for the support
and help and understanding. My case details are below.

State : NV
Applied Date: Apr 2003
SFO DOL Received Date: Jan 12, 2004
Approved Date:Jul 27 2004
DOT Code: 030
NO RFE NO Questions from DOL SFO.
HAD Couple RFE's from state.

I pray for all of you to get your labor cleared ASAP.

thank you
babu.

sbabunle said:
Hello Fello Sufferers
At last I got the labor. Thank you all of you for the support
and help and understanding. My case details are below.

State : NV
Applied Date: Apr 2003
SFO DOL Received Date: Jan 12, 2004
Approved Date:Jul 27 2004
DOT Code: 030
NO RFE NO Questions from DOL SFO.
HAD Couple RFE's from state.

I pray for all of you to get your labor cleared ASAP.

thank you
babu.
Babu,

Congrats. All the best for next hurdles in your GC path.

gp111 said:
Also, they do not update the cases for status messages like "RFE" or "3 Options" or "NOF" or "Documents or Info required" etc.. many of the cases with "RECEIVED" state belongs to one of these category.
You know gp111, I found one 032 case of Jan 31st/2003 that had the status something to do with NOF. I do not have the case number for that unfortunately. They do give the status as "remanded to state" for cases in that category though. AVM doesn't say "received" for remanded cases.

sbabunle, Congratulations!

sbabunle,

Congratulations!!! It sounds we have something in common in the state level. I'm in CA and I got 2 assessment notices(RFE) in CA SESA level. My case was transmitted to S.F DOL in March, 2003, which is 2 months behind you. Since you do not have any NOF or RFE in S.F DOL, I would like to know what are about your 2 RFEs at the state level so that I can speculate the success rate of my case? In addtion, what are education and experience requirements for your position and what is your qualification, edu/exp.?

Thanks in advance for sharing your successful story. And I look forward for hearing from you soon.

Sam

xyr888 said:
sbabunle,

Congratulations!!! It sounds we have something in common in the state level. I'm in CA and I got 2 assessment notices(RFE) in CA SESA level. My case was transmitted to S.F DOL in March, 2003, which is 2 months behind you. Since you do not have any NOF or RFE in S.F DOL, I would like to know what are about your 2 RFEs at the state level so that I can speculate the success rate of my case? In addtion, what are education and experience requirements for your position and what is your qualification, edu/exp.?

Thanks in advance for sharing your successful story. And I look forward for hearing from you soon.

Sam
Congrats Babunle!!!!!!!!
your experience and education will help us a lot to speculate about our cases.
Thanks

Here is it

xyr888 said:
sbabunle,

Sam

Hello Sam
Thanks man!!
The 2 queries were
1. Company's financial documents.
2. Companys employees and lay offs.

Bachelors Comp Science with 2 years experience. ( VC++, COM )

Don't worry about salary cuz another case which was filed from my
office with me also cleared. That case's salary was $2000 above prevaliling
wage.
Don't worry about technology. From my office VB and Java are also cleared.
It seems like 2 or more years of experience is good enough.

One thing I really suspect is the advertisement efforts. A friend of me
from Nevada did only 3 consecutive sunday ads and applied.( 6 months ago)
He was asked to advertise again from DOL SFO.
We did 4 months of advertisements. One sunday on each month, 30 days apart. And an ad in a website.

It seems like lay off is another factor too. I don't know but I feel like
the attorney firm representing you case is also have some effect. If the
firm is a reputed and well known one the chances are better. But thats
only my speculation. Am not sure. My case is done thru Sheela Murthy.

Pray to god Sam. I prayed a lot.
All the best brother.
babu.

Thanks brother

dask_1 said:
Congrats Babunle!!!!!!!!
your experience and education will help us a lot to speculate about our cases.
Thanks

Thanks a lot brother.
I've been reading and watching around the SFO DOL quite sometime.
Let me know if you need any info. I will try my best. Because I know
the pain for waiting a labor cert. My email is babu_suresh@hotmail.com
Feel free to contact me.
Wish you all the best
babu.

Thank you brother

HopeAlive said:
Babu,

Congrats. All the best for next hurdles in your GC path.

Thanks a lot brother.
You hang in there for some more time. Things are
getting better. All the best for you.
babu.

sbabunle said:
Thanks a lot brother.
babu.
Thanks a lot Babu, I wish you all the best for your next hurdles towards obtaining the much coveted Green Card.

Thanks

Another lot of approvals

RD : Feb 03, 2003
09546280, 284, 286, 292, 322, 323, 325, 329

RD : Feb 06, 2003
09546349, 352, 353

sbabunle said:
Thanks a lot brother.
babu.
Hi Babu,
One last question.How did your attorney handle the advertisement part.Did they mention that "no responses" to the particular ad while filing or they attached the responses which I guess was rejected by your company .

This would help me a lot to speculate about my case.

Thanks a lot Babu

BS+0 years remanded cases

Does anyone have any clues on what is happening on the remanded cases that were filed in BS+0 ? If any of you fall in this category and have some news , I would really appreciate if you can share it with the rest of us .

Hi All,

I have a question. What AVM message say in case of 3 option letter. My
RD is 01/29/2003 and still in received status.

Thanks,
saich

Status
Not open for further replies.