San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rajju Loki:
Not mine. My case is sitting in State level after being remanded in Dec 2002.

rajju_loki said:
Hello bhadrinath,
Recently there is news that EDD is sending back BS 3+ cases to DOL right..
On what job requirement your Labour is being proccessed. Mine is 3+ years and with the same priority dates as you. My employer has remanded it back to EDD. And it is still in the same.

Has any ones case with 3+ exp case have been sent back to DOL.

VinodTandon said:
Rajju Loki:
Not mine. My case is sitting in State level after being remanded in Dec 2002.

Thanks for the reply Vinod.. i assume ure case requirement is BS 3+ years or MS 6months and its supposed to be sent back to DOL as per recent EDD update.. Does EDD has given any timeline for sending these employer remanded cases back to DOL?? previously when AUTO Remanded case where recalled i remember they have given the timeline clearly, i didnt see such thing this time..

Regards
-Rajju

Yes. I had gotten the info form my lawyer (we do not have access to our CASE numbers) that it was recvd in DOL on 2/28/2003.

So unless the lawyer had sent out wrong info - that's what my dates are.

-Buzz

gp111 said:
Congratulations Buzzingbee...

Please confirm if its 02/28...

good luck for next stages !

Congrats Buzz!!

Guyz wondering about 2/28/2003 RD being approved:

The RD shown in the letter sent to lawyers is usually marked 1 month or so behind the actual receive date enetred in the AVM.

If your lawyer says your application was recd on 2/28/2003, it is likely to be a January 2003 RD case # and the AVM will likely annouce a Jan'03 RD.

buzzingbee said:
Yes. I had gotten the info form my lawyer (we do not have access to our CASE numbers) that it was recvd in DOL on 2/28/2003.

So unless the lawyer had sent out wrong info - that's what my dates are.

-Buzz

employer remanded going back to DOL?

Hi,
The company lawyers confrmed that this is indeed correct. No idea about the timeline. The recorded message at DOL still says "Remanded to State" :-( . Has anyone tried to send a query through fax or telephone about their cases? Wondering whether doing this jeopardises the case in any way?

Looks like there are at least a handful of us in the same scenario. Can we please update as soon as one of us has some information?

thanks.

rajju_loki said:
Thanks for the reply Vinod.. i assume ure case requirement is BS 3+ years or MS 6months and its supposed to be sent back to DOL as per recent EDD update.. Does EDD has given any timeline for sending these employer remanded cases back to DOL?? previously when AUTO Remanded case where recalled i remember they have given the timeline clearly, i didnt see such thing this time..

Regards
-Rajju

Thanks jack144

I guess you could be right. I don't want to create any confusion in this thread. I'm a novice in all these things and this thread has really helped me in the last 2 years.

Sincere good luck to all you guys.

-Buzz
jack144 said:
Congrats Buzz!!

The RD shown in the letter sent to lawyers is usually marked 1 month or so behind the actual receive date enetred in the AVM.

If your lawyer says your application was recd on 2/28/2003, it is likely to be a January 2003 RD case # and the AVM will likely annouce a Jan'03 RD.

jack144 said:
Congrats Buzz!!

Guys,

Just learned from my friend ... His LCA was transmitted from EDD to DOL on 12/16/2002. But DOL said Recieved Date was 02/15/2003. But his case got approved recently, when DOL started processing Dec-2002.

So, don't be surprised to see approval for Feb 2003 or even for March 2003. As long as, it gets certified, we should be happy.

Congrats to Buzz !

Regards,
Karthi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I havent tried making the querry recently. I did it some months
back. that time they told me its still remanded. I dont want
to do it again so soon. Maybe someone else can give it a try
by calling 916-464-3400 or 916-653-5100. These are the state
EDD numbers and one requires the state level case# for making the
querry. This is not an automated recorded msg, but a live person
will answer your question.

montush said:
Hi,
The company lawyers confrmed that this is indeed correct. No idea about the timeline. The recorded message at DOL still says "Remanded to State" :-( . Has anyone tried to send a query through fax or telephone about their cases? Wondering whether doing this jeopardises the case in any way?

Looks like there are at least a handful of us in the same scenario. Can we please update as soon as one of us has some information?

thanks.

Employer remanded cases going back to DOL?

bhadrinath said:
Hi,

i dont have EDD case no.. is there any way to find the EDD case no as we do for finding DOL case no using FLCdatacenter??

you can have 2 H1
one for 40 hrs
second for 20 hr / week from two different companies
dkgdkg said:
If you are in H1 Visa and working for Company A, you cannot be in payroll of Company B. If you think it is possible, can you please tell me how you can be in 2 payroll ?

For GC processing, you need to be in payroll until you get GC ...

hi gurus,

hey guys any idea on dot code 999.151-031?
there is a case 095432xx which was received in DOL on 12/19/2002.
No updates it still says recieved
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
thanks
ag01

I checked abt this - whether all remanded cases ( employer based and auto ) are going back to DOL. This is not true from what I hear. I was able to talk to someone on SWA number listed below and they said this is not true or atleast they've not received any notice in writing. At the same time, my lawyer also notified me that this is not true and the news was started by a typo in one of the AILA announcements. If anyone has information that adds/correct my statement here, please post it to the thread for everyone's benefit.

-- Thanks

bhadrinath said:
Hi,

Its true that the msg was mistyped. But the corrected news is as follows:

DOL stated that all RIR cases had been returned to the Region except those cases where the position required BS + 0 years experience or cases where the employer requested that the case be remanded to the SWA. The DOL did have the state return cases that were remanded at the employer's request if the job requirements made the case approvable under the Carlson Memo (BS +3, MS + 6 mo); however, for all other RIR cases where the employer requested remand, DOL is not recalling them. Those cases are still at EDD, and remain in the regular, non-RIR queue for processing.

-Anut

gc_help04 said:
I checked abt this - whether all remanded cases ( employer based and auto ) are going back to DOL. This is not true from what I hear. I was able to talk to someone on SWA number listed below and they said this is not true or atleast they've not received any notice in writing. At the same time, my lawyer also notified me that this is not true and the news was started by a typo in one of the AILA announcements. If anyone has information that adds/correct my statement here, please post it to the thread for everyone's benefit.

-- Thanks

ag01 said:
hi gurus,

hey guys any idea on dot code 999.151-031?
there is a case 095432xx which was received in DOL on 12/19/2002.
No updates it still says recieved
Any feedback will be highly appreciated.
thanks
ag01
I noticed several cases with RD 12/xx/2002 are still saying "Recieved Regional Office". Talk to your lawyer. They can help you in finding a status.

tonysharma said:
you can have 2 H1
one for 40 hrs
second for 20 hr / week from two different companies
One can have 'n' number of H1 visas and also one can be on 'n' number of pay rolls there is no time limit, its limit is only 24 hrs a day.

H4 Ssn

Guys,
Long time reader, first time message sender.

I am currently under H1 visa.

Has anybody's dependents (H4) recently applied
for a driver's license in CA. DMV is requiring for a
SSN before giving out behind the wheel driving exams.

Is anybody out there on the same boat? What is
the solution to this problem ? Is there anyway
to get a SSN for H4 visa for driver license's purpose.

Desperately need my wife to be able to drive kids to school
and therefore have a license.

BS + zero RD 03/03

I was wondering that whether:
DOL is considering RIR BS+zero cases? Or are they auto remanding the BS+zero to state where they get in the Non-RIR queue.

Any help/insights would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mukul

rajju_loki said:
i dont have EDD case no.. is there any way to find the EDD case no as we do for finding DOL case no using FLCdatacenter??

The info on flcdatacenter has the EDD case num. It is called the state case num.

go to Social Security Administration office, they will issue a letter to DMV that you wife cannot get a SSN.. use this letter to get the DL..

risudoch said:
Guys,
Long time reader, first time message sender.

I am currently under H1 visa.

Has anybody's dependents (H4) recently applied
for a driver's license in CA. DMV is requiring for a
SSN before giving out behind the wheel driving exams.

Is anybody out there on the same boat? What is
the solution to this problem ? Is there anyway
to get a SSN for H4 visa for driver license's purpose.

Desperately need my wife to be able to drive kids to school
and therefore have a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.