San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
buzzingbee said:
Thanks gp111
Do you have a similar breakup for Feb ??

DOL RD is 02/28/2003

here you go...

2/3/2003 134
2/6/2003 87
2/10/2003 354
2/11/2003 47
2/12/2003 55
2/13/2003 43
2/14/2003 26
2/17/2003 4
2/18/2003 90
2/19/2003 122
2/20/2003 39
2/24/2003 98
2/25/2003 96
2/26/2003 83
2/27/2003 17
2/28/2003 165

WaitingonLC..

If DOL keep on working the same pace they are now, it should take 5 to 6 months to reach 06/16/03...

yes, you sure can apply I-140/I-485 without joining the company,, If I ware you I would not waste a day & go for concurrent filing.

good luck !

WaitingonLC said:
Hi GP11,

I need your help and also suggestions from the gurus here..

My DOL(SanFrancisco) received date is 06/16/2003...

what will be the estimated time that the DOL can take to reach my case?

I have recently got my labor certified from some other company.

Is it possible to apply the I-140 without joining the company?

Thanks for the help inadvance.

gp111 said:
WaitingonLC..

If DOL keep on working the same pace they are now, it should take 5 to 6 months to reach 06/16/03...

yes, you sure can apply I-140/I-485 without joining the company,, If I ware you I would not waste a day & go for concurrent filing.

good luck !
Hi gp111,
let me have my hats off for your vast knowledge and understanding of these issue, with out you, this thread may not have its life.

Here is my question for the above topic.

While my GC is being processed, before the labor is cleared, if I change to another company but my old company is willing to continue my GC till the end, in which stage or which case, do I need to be with(either join or on the payroll) of the GC sponcering Company.(in the above you said that we dont need to join the company when applying I-140 or I-485)
Can you please clear my doubt?
Thanks Once again Guru gp111 saheb :)

--GC_Geek

gp111 said:
There are bunch of Jan 21, 2003 cases have been certified & updated on AVM as of June 23 & 24th... DOL should be working on Jan 22 now..

remaining cases in Jan 2003
1/22/2003 159
1/24/2003 32
1/27/2003 59
1/28/2003 191
1/29/2003 114
1/30/2003 96
1/31/2003 108
GP111,

Where do you get this information from ?. Is there any websites or AVM facility to grab this information. Since Seattle Reion is processed at DOL CA, I am curious.

GC_Geek said:
Hi gp111,
let me have my hats off for your vast knowledge and understanding of these issue, with out you, this thread may not have its life.

Here is my question for the above topic.

While my GC is being processed, before the labor is cleared, if I change to another company but my old company is willing to continue my GC till the end, in which stage or which case, do I need to be with(either join or on the payroll) of the GC sponcering Company.(in the above you said that we dont need to join the company when applying I-140 or I-485)
Can you please clear my doubt?
Thanks Once again Guru gp111 saheb :)

--GC_Geek
I remember gp111 mentioned one time, that person need to be on payroll for filing I-140 / I-485 ... I'm not sure how you can be in a Payroll with 2 companies at same time ...

If you have joined a company B, and your LC is certified with Comapny A, Company A would normally send a status to DOL saying that Employee is no longer with this company.

Better, hurry up and talk to Company A, before they send a status to DOL.

Regards,
Karthi.

gparappuram said:
GP111,

Where do you get this information from ?. Is there any websites or AVM facility to grab this information. Since Seattle Reion is processed at DOL CA, I am curious.
Me too ... Please let us know ...

Regards,
Karthi.

dkgdkg said:
I remember gp111 mentioned one time, that person need to be on payroll for filing I-140 / I-485 ... I'm not sure how you can be in a Payroll with 2 companies at same time ...

If you have joined a company B, and your LC is certified with Comapny A, Company A would normally send a status to DOL saying that Employee is no longer with this company.

Regards,
Karthi.
Hi Karthi,
Happy to know another information bank, you
Thanks for your quick reply
As far as I know, one can be on the pay roll of multiple companies at the same time(correct me if I am wrong)
my interest is to know is there any requirement of being on the pay roll of company A while Company A is processing my GC, if so at what stage do I need to be on the payroll of Company A.
Thanks once again for your informative reply
--GC_Geek

There are not hard & fast requirements of being on payroll of the company at any stage of Green Card as GC is purely for "Future Employement"... however INS expects employer to hire the employee for the position /salary mentioned in LC at the end of GC process or last stage of I-485... AC-21 can be used after 6 months of 485 ( & approval of I-140) to inform INS that another company is offering the same job with similar salary after GC & you would not be joining the original company !!!... all of this depends on how good your attorney is & how co-operative the original sponsering company is as those of the guys who will respond RFEs if any...

dkgdkg said:

Regards,
Karthi.

GC_Geek said:
Hi Karthi,
Happy to know another information bank, you
Thanks for your quick reply
As far as I know, one can be on the pay roll of multiple companies at the same time(correct me if I am wrong)
my interest is to know is there any requirement of being on the pay roll of company A while Company A is processing my GC, if so at what stage do I need to be on the payroll of Company A.
Thanks once again for your informative reply
--GC_Geek
If you are in H1 Visa and working for Company A, you cannot be in payroll of Company B. If you think it is possible, can you please tell me how you can be in 2 payroll ?

For GC processing, you need to be in payroll until you get GC ...

gp111 said:
There are not hard & fast requirements of being on payroll of the company at any stage of Green Card as GC is purely for "Future Employement"... however INS expects employer to hire the employee for the position /salary mentioned in LC at the end of GC process or last stage of I-485... AC-21 can be used after 6 months of 485 ( & approval of I-140) to inform INS that another company is offering the same job with similar salary after GC & you would not be joining the original company !!!... all of this depends on how good your attorney is & how co-operative the original sponsering company is as those of the guys who will respond RFEs if any...

hi gp111,
i am on my DOL labour certification, which is yet to come. I am a consultant working for a body shopping company A. My client, is offering me a permanent position in his company B. Since, my LC is yet to come, i am not able to join the company B.

1. Can i join the company B, with the agreement that my company A , is sponsoring for my GC?.

2. IF not to my question 1, when can i join the company B?

please help me in this.

thanks in advance.

Meera Maria

1. Can i join the company B, with the agreement that my company A , is sponsoring for my GC?

**** Yes you can, if company A is willing to continue your LC & file I-140/I-485 (answer RFEs if any)... after I-140 gets approved & 6 months of receipt date of I-485 you can inform INS (using AC-21) that "B" is your new sponser....

2. IF not to my question 1, when can i join the company B?

**** If you are not sure how much co-operative "A" is (will be in future).. you will have to wait till your I-140 gets approved & 6 months of I-485 & then use AC-21 as then after "A" cannot withdraw your application...

The catch with AC-21 is your profile / category must not be different..( i mean same or 99% similar job !)

Need Help!!!

Can someone help!! Here is my case situation..

DOL received case on 10/8/02
Somewhere along the way they remanded the case to state (our lawyers/HR do not give us all the info). Then got an query from state.. replied on 03/04... finally case went back to DOL on 4/06/04..
Now we receive NOF 4/20/04..
Company did advertising.. with no responses.. so responded on 6/11/04..
When I call the AVM (today) it still says that case returned from state after a remand..
By the way company has had tons of layoffs.. but now is hiring again..

Any idea what this means?? Should I be expecting an approval within days? I am getting fedup of this whole LC process.. and am starting to think that its better to be home than here... Please help..
Then case went back to DOL on

bhadrinath said:
The option letter said, we cant certify this case, so either withdraw the case, or advertise for this post or remand it back. my employer chose to remand it.
Hello bhadrinath,
Recently there is news that EDD is sending back BS 3+ cases to DOL right..
On what job requirement your Labour is being proccessed. Mine is 3+ years and with the same priority dates as you. My employer has remanded it back to EDD. And it is still in the same.

Has any ones case with 3+ exp case have been sent back to DOL.

Labor Certified

Hi Guys

Just recvd news from my lawyer that my RIR has been certified

DOL RD: 02/28/2003

Big company in Bay Area with lots of layoffs
MS + 1
DOT Code - *****.032

I can't believe that it's come through. So I guess guys there's hope for you all. All the best and see you in the other forums

-Buzz

Jump to Feb?

Are you sure it's 02/28 instead of 01/28? How come it jump forward to Feb?

Anyway, Congratulation!

buzzingbee said:
Hi Guys

MS + 1
DOT Code - *****.032

I can't believe that it's come through. So I guess guys there's hope for you all. All the best and see you in the other forums

-Buzz

I would say you should get your good news of "Certified" soon..
good luck !

futurisbright said:
Can someone help!! Here is my case situation..

DOL received case on 10/8/02
Somewhere along the way they remanded the case to state (our lawyers/HR do not give us all the info). Then got an query from state.. replied on 03/04... finally case went back to DOL on 4/06/04..
Now we receive NOF 4/20/04..
Company did advertising.. with no responses.. so responded on 6/11/04..
When I call the AVM (today) it still says that case returned from state after a remand..
By the way company has had tons of layoffs.. but now is hiring again..

Any idea what this means?? Should I be expecting an approval within days? I am getting fedup of this whole LC process.. and am starting to think that its better to be home than here... Please help..
Then case went back to DOL on

Congratulations Buzzingbee...

Please confirm if its 02/28...

good luck for next stages !

buzzingbee said:
Hi Guys

MS + 1
DOT Code - *****.032

-Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.