San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Babaloo

Thanks for the documentation list.

Was wondering if we need all the immunization (medical)
stuff when filing for I-140?

Also do we need to get this list for our spouses?

Also do you think its beneficial to go for I-140 & 485
or go for consular processing?

Re: Hi Babaloo

Originally posted by aman_k
Thanks for the documentation list.

Was wondering if we need all the immunization (medical)
stuff when filing for I-140?

Its not required for I-140.

Also do we need to get this list for our spouses?

Yes.

Also do you think its beneficial to go for I-140 & 485
or go for consular processing?

There is lot of discussion in I-485 and Consulor processing threads.

In gyst, You would like to go for I-485

1. If you want to make job change using AC21 if your I-140 approved and its been 6 months you filed your I-485.

2. You want to get EAD for your self and your wife. Though these days CSC is not issuing EAD unless I-140 is approved.

3. You want to play safe.

But the wait time on I-485 is now more than 2 years.

Consular processing.

1. You cannot change jobs.

2. You need to have your I-140 approved and after approval of I-140 it takes another 9 months 18 months to get the interview for CP.

3. You need to stick to you job.

4. You need to go to your home country to get it stamped.

Lets not make it I-485 and CP forum, there is already lot of info in those respective forums.

Good luck to you all

Any straight approvals

Hi guys,

Are there any approvals other than recalled remanded cases being approved.

Any idea when dec 2002 cases will be touched.

my RD is Dec 3rd 2002.

thanks
rk

Re: for rk4gc

rk4gc,

I am also in the same boat as you. My Case was remanded
back to SESA in July 2002. Dont have any info on whats
going to happen to such cases....I have asked many people,
no one seems have any information....

Anybody on this forum knows ????

Thanx.

Anybody in the same boat??

Hi Folks,

DOL returned my application in June 2003 with the 2 option letter: retest or remand to state. My company retested the market and my manager replied to each resume, after "many" discussions. It has been 6 months since that happened. My lawyer has sent fax-enquiries for the last three months, but nothing has been heard of so far. Is this strange or is anybody else also in the same boat?? Any comments/advice is appreciated.

My app details are:
PD: Aug 2001
Reached DOL: June 2002
Retest from DOL: June 2003
Case num: not given
Req: MS (sure) + 0 yrs (not sure)
Company has had layoffs in 2001/2002.

- lsk_gc

This thread appears awfully quiet these days. Is there any other website hosting forums for labor certifications, which have high traffic ?

Hi babaloo, even if i was feeling the same. This thread has gone quite for some time. Few minutes back i was searching for other immigration forums using yahoo and google but with no luck though. The only other site is murthy.com which also is not as popular as this one.

People please keep updating with your status.

Mine is remanded to SESA with the three option letter. No updates yet.

Hi Guys,

If we apply for I-140/485,If I-140 is approved is it true the EAD card will be issued with in 90 Days??My case is still in returned by state after remand.

Hi Senior Guys,

Come on out and post about yr status!!!!

Regards
Raj

Re: Anybody in the same boat??

Hi lsk_gc,

I am in the same boat. My case has the exact time line as yours except that my case is a BS+0... Do you know if your case was remanded in the end? My lawyer thinks that the DOL still has not decided on what to do with these cases; that they have not established a guideline on reviewing these re-test responses.

niceto5785

Originally posted by lsk_gc
Hi Folks,

DOL returned my application in June 2003 with the 2 option letter: retest or remand to state. My company retested the market and my manager replied to each resume, after "many" discussions. It has been 6 months since that happened. My lawyer has sent fax-enquiries for the last three months, but nothing has been heard of so far. Is this strange or is anybody else also in the same boat?? Any comments/advice is appreciated.

My app details are:
PD: Aug 2001
Reached DOL: June 2002
Retest from DOL: June 2003
Case num: not given
Req: MS (sure) + 0 yrs (not sure)
Company has had layoffs in 2001/2002.

- lsk_gc

AVM working???

AVM is not working just checked my case status. when I enter my case number it gives me status of some other case.

-Happybee

Re: LC Approved

Hello

I just Checked my ststus on AVS

DR 10/02/02
DOT 999.151.031
My case has been remanded on 10/24/03. My attorney didn't get anythig yet. Could you please let me know What actions you took after your case got remanded.

When did you resubmitted it to DOL?

Regards

Originally posted by Praveen H1B
:)

Finally heard from my Lawyer that my LC is approved.

Recd DOL : Oct 17 2002
Auto Remanded : June 26 2003
DOL Approval : Jan 9 2004
RIR MS + 2 yrs Exp.

Thanks to everyone for the valuable information on this forum. I am planning to go out of the Country for a few weeks. Should I just apply for I140 or wait and apply for (140&485)?

Originally posted by RAJ!234
Hi Guys,

If we apply for I-140/485,If I-140 is approved is it true the EAD card will be issued with in 90 Days??My case is still in returned by state after remand.

Hi Senior Guys,

Come on out and post about yr status!!!!

Regards
Raj

If your I-140 is approved and its more than 90 days from your ND of I-485, either you get the approved EAD or you can go to local INS office and get iEAD (ineterim EAD ).

Re: LC Approved

Congratulations and good luck w/ the rest of the hassle!

Do you know what date it was returned back from State to DOL after the remand. I am trying to see if they are processing the auto remanded cases in the order that they are returned back from state or not.

zz

EDD : Oct 12, 2001
DOL : Sep 23, 2002
Auto Remanded : Jul 7, 2003
Returned from State after a remand: Dec 24, 2003
Bay Area Medium Sized Company

DOT 999.172-072 : Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
Reqt: MS

Originally posted by Praveen H1B

Finally heard from my Lawyer that my LC is approved.

Recd DOL : Oct 17 2002
Auto Remanded : June 26 2003
DOL Approval : Jan 9 2004
RIR MS + 2 yrs Exp.

Thanks to everyone for the valuable information on this forum. I am planning to go out of the Country for a few weeks. Should I just apply for I140 or wait and apply for (140&485)?

zz03,
I have seen some posts on this forum whose cases
have been recalled by DOL after an auto-remand
where the date was after July 7th (yours).

There is no change in the status for the employer remanded cases and there does not seem to be anything in the works at DOL either. The current focus at EDD is only on autoremanded cases. This information is from my Attorney. However, the employer is free to request transfer case back to DOL. I work for a large MNC and they are unwilling to do so. So, employer-remanded case guys, just have more patience.......

Re: Re: Anybody in the same boat??

Nope. My lawyer has not heard anything about my case. Three similar cases in my company which had pretty much the same time lines and the same state transitions were *rejected* 6 months back. They have since refiled.

But, if my application is rejected now, and PERM comes in before the 6 months, I cannot reapply as my company currently does not qualify for PERM. So, I am crossing my fingers and waiting.

- lsk_gc

Originally posted by niceto5785
Hi lsk_gc,

I am in the same boat. My case has the exact time line as yours except that my case is a BS+0... Do you know if your case was remanded in the end? My lawyer thinks that the DOL still has not decided on what to do with these cases; that they have not established a guideline on reviewing these re-test responses.

niceto5785

Thanks, I know that. What I wrote was: " I am trying to see if they are processing the auto remanded cases in the order that they are <b>returned back</b> from state or not."

Mine was returned back on 12/24/03. I would think DOL would be processing in the order that the applications were received back FROM the state.

I have compiled a list of the "auto-remand" approvals that were posted here. None of them has a 'returned back from the state' date after 12/24.

Originally posted by bhadrinath
zz03,
I have seen some posts on this forum whose cases
have been recalled by DOL after an auto-remand
where the date was after July 7th (yours).

Status
Not open for further replies.