San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remand when given 3 options

Is there anyone who has LC certified recently from DOL regional office when initially the DOL had remanded back the application
to state office with 3 options ?

Thanx

returned to DOL after remand

RD : Sep 16 02
Remanded : June 30 03
Requirement : BS+1 yrs
On Jan-5 returned to DOL after auto-remand. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping to be certified instead of not getting 3-option letter.

Re: returned to DOL after remand

Same here -just found out from the AVM. It feels good when there's an update on your case, doesn't it?..

The dates tell; however, that there's no particular order for the returns from the EDD to DOL.

DOL : Sep 23, 2002
Auto Remanded : Jul 7, 2003
Returned from State after a remand: Dec 24, 2003
Reqt: MS

Originally posted by smuppane
RD : Sep 16 02
Remanded : June 30 03
Requirement : BS+1 yrs
On Jan-5 returned to DOL after auto-remand. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping to be certified instead of not getting 3-option letter.

Cerified, at last !!!!!

My case got certified when I almost lost hope.
Details:
DOT: 999.151-071
Case: 09515XXX
PD: Dec 27, 2001
Remanded: March 2003
Certified: January 5, 2004

The case was remanded before the autoremand policy among those first remanded cases in Spring 2003.
When I called EDD in November they told me the case would not be recalled. They didn't give me any details.
However the company lawyer managed to make them do that somehow.
I wish everybody to pass this painful stage and not to lose hope.

Hi Guys,

Till last week my case was in s state "Remanded".Now my case status is "Returned to DoL".I am waiting for the DOL's next action.Is there any idea when DOL look in to my type of cases??

Thanks
Raj

Hey serg38, how did you contact EDD? Is there a number?

My case was remanded to state in June 2003, and no change in status...

serg38

Congratulations! What is your job requirement, i.e. BS+2 years of experience.

I was also told by EDD that my case will not be recalled so your certification is giving me hope!

Remanded cases(RAJ!234)

Looks definitely good. Atleast its moving forward. RAJ!234, if Iam right your case was remanded on July 10. Mine was July 14 hoping to hear some thing different from the rhetoric remanded to state message. From the trend of previous remanded to State and approved cases yours should take couple of weeks to take action.

Originally posted by RAJ!234
Hi Guys,

Till last week my case was in s state "Remanded".Now my case status is "Returned to DoL".I am waiting for the DOL's next action.Is there any idea when DOL look in to my type of cases??

Thanks
Raj

Hi Titan01,

Yes thats true.My case was remanded on July 10th 2003.Now it returned to DOL on Jan 6th.I am really surprised to hear the AVM message.I think that you will also get the good news!!!Keep posting the status!!!

Thanks
Raj

checked case

Update on my case

RD: 09/26/02
remanded to state: 07/07/03
returned to DOL after remand: 01/07/04
999.151-031
BA + 3yrs of experience

I will post any information as it becomes available.

Ana

Case status

PD - May 2001
Forwarded to Dol - end of 2001

Remanded to SWA - July 2002 (yes thats 2002 not 2003)
Not auto-remand..but employer chosen

Currently sitting in the non-rir queue of SWA.

Do I have any hope of my application getting recalled by DOL
as part of the new drive ? Or am I freaking stuck now ??

Anyone in the same situation and would like to share their
experience ?

Thanx...

LC Certified...

Hi,

Just checked up my case on SFO AVM and its "CERTIFIED".

Thank God and thanks guys for your valuable inputs.

Details:

Skillset: BS (equivalent) + 5 years of exp in software engineering.
PD: Sep 11, 2001
Sent by SESA to DOL on Sep 05, 2002
Remanded to STATE: June 10, 2003
Sent by the STATE after REMAND: Dec 02, 2003
CERTIFIED: Jan 02, 2004.

Good luck to you guys!!! See you all in I-140 and 485 forums.

Special thanks to babaloo for telling me that "2004 is going to be a good year for me". Seems like that...:)

Rgds,

gc1971

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congragulations gc1971:)

Wishfully thinking of joining you in the I140 & 485 Q !

Bhadrinath,

I am in the same boat as u. Petition is with state and there is no information from either my employer or my attorney. Looks like we will be stuck in the non-RIR queue till DOL issues some guidance on employer-remanded cases. It appears with the current guidance, DOL seems to have overlooked reference to the employer-remanded cases. I was thinking of writing to DOL, to make an amendment to their guidance by including employer-remanded cases as well. It is a shot in the dark but it is better than doing nothing.

Looking at the way things are progressing at DOL, I wish my petition somehow gets back to DOL.

I urge those employer-remanded cases ppl to please post their status on this thread. If atleast one case gets approved, then we can reasonably hope that there is progress even on employer-remand cases.

Re: serg38

Originally posted by niceto5785
Congratulations! What is your job requirement, i.e. BS+2 years of experience.

I was also told by EDD that my case will not be recalled so your certification is giving me hope!

I don't know exactly. I think the lawyer chouse BS+some number of years even though I hold Masters. After I spoke to EDD and they told me they wouldn't sent the case back I let the lawyer know. In a week he told me that he had faxed some papers to EDD and that might change their decision. Hopefully it did.

Originally posted by lift_karadhe
Hey serg38, how did you contact EDD? Is there a number?

My case was remanded to state in June 2003, and no change in status...

The phone is (916) 464-3400 Unfortunately they don't release any details to an employee but only to either a lawyer or the employer. The only info I managed to pull out was that my case was going to stay with EDD and they would not automatically send it to SF DOL.

How long does it take?

hello,
Can anybody share experience in requesting EDD to return case to DOL? How long does it take for EDD to send out case after they receive the requesting letter? It has been over one month, and still no change to my status. I am so exhausted. Thank you in advance.

Anyone in similar situation?

My case was never Remanded or Auto-Remanded.
I got query at state and NOF at DOL level, NOF was replied but eventually got rejected/denied in mid December' 03, so filed an APPEAL to reconsider. According to new guidelines, looks like i should qualify with MS + 2 (Computer Science, US degree)

Anyone in similar situation?

Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question....

Apologies if i am in the wrong forum asking this question.

I want to know if a physiotherapist studied in India can work here in the US.If the person could work , then what Visa should the person apply for and what would be the requirements etc.
My Fiance is a Physiotherapist , what options does she have to work here.I am currently on H1B and my GC processing is on, but might take a while(6 months - 1 year) before the 485 is filed.

Any inputs or pointers to other forums will be highly appreciated,

thx and rgds

Anybody in this situation?

Hi,

Recently, my LC got CERTIFIED from my previous Company A.
My new Company B has filed my H1B 7th year ext. in TSC based on the fact that my Company A LC was still pending for more than 365 days.

Now that my Company A LC is certified, will I be approved for a 7th year ext from Company B?

I'm hell scared...and just wondering why did my LC got certified :eek:

babaloo ==> Any thoughts?

- gc1971

Status
Not open for further replies.