San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY PD is June-19th-2001
My case was sent back to state (SWA) for normal processing (non-rir) after my company choose not to retest the market when dol sent us a 3 option letter .
Now my case is with SWA.
At this time state is working on april-26-2001 cases for the non-rir.
In the light of the new memo for the RIR LC processing...
My question is
(1) Will my case will be sent back to dol for reconsideration?
If yes then will I get the approved LC?
If no then I guess it will continue to be processed as a non-rir.
(2)How much time will it take to reach june 19th 2001 from april 26 2001 from now?
My job requirment was MS+ 0 yrs exp.

Thanks.

From the sound of it , it looks like something that would help illelgal immigrants already in the country. Not sure if it helps the legal people people waiting on their LC's.

Immigration reforms?? !!

I would like to agree with your opinion...no...no, ‘optimism’ but I disagree... with respect. The immigration reform Mr. Bush is talking about is not applicable to us. It's only applicable for Mexico...consider it as political gimmick to get some votes in CA and FL states. Politicians are same everywhere no matter how they look. And it's not actually a reform, he just made a mention of it...saying that we (USA) should hire people from that country if there is an employer willing to hire them. There wont be a new bill on this though. Infact, there are so many bills (which affect us) waiting in line before this particular one gets to the floor. But, at the end of the day, it doesn't change our situation any better no matter what Mr. Bush says in his election campaign.

Thought…giving false hopes is better than the reality.

Originally posted by rnarsina
But, it could reduce the hassles in GC.

--raj

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Immigration reforms?? !!

Yes that is true!!!!!...

Originally posted by WaitingInHell
I would like to agree with your opinion...no...no, ‘optimize’ but I disagree... with respect. The immigration reform Mr. Bush is talking about is not applicable to us. It's only applicable for Mexico...consider it as political gimmick to get some votes in CA and FL states. Politicians are same everywhere no matter how they look. And it's not actually a reform, he just made a mention of it...saying that we (USA) should hire people from that country if there is an employer willing to hire them. There wont be a new bill on this though. Infact, there are so many bills (which affect us) waiting in line before this particular one gets to the floor. But, at the end of the day, it doesn't change our situation any better no matter what Mr. Bush says in his election campaign.

Thought…giving false hopes is better than the reality.
:) :) :( :)

Worse !

Instead, it will be actually worse to all of us, since more adjust status cases will be pended on I-485 phase. It will slow down almost freezed processing even more.

Certified..

Guys,

My Labor is certified for sure this time. I got mail from my attorney.

You hear that Sel..!!!

PD 09/17/01/
Recd 08/14/2002
Certified: Nov 7th 2003.
DOT 999....031.

Thanks Guys..

See You in I-485 Forums..

World

Seattle Queue in SFO DOL

Hi Guys,
Does any one know if the Seattle dates are authentic?
This web site says that
RIR is @ 3/2003 and
Non-RIR is @ 12/2003
Non-RIR seems to be consitently ahead of RIR over the last few months. Is that possible (i guess anything is possible!, but sounds a little unusual)

And, does SFO DOL have dedicated resources to process Labour applications from Seattle queue (OR, WA, .. ?)

Thanks for you input

DOL AVM

I am trying to get status of my case and getting status of some other number. This is going on since new year. Email is also not working.

If anyone of you have personal number or contact info of DOL please inform them that the AVM and Email system is broken.

Is there any other way to get the status information ?

Please post .

Thanks

One LC in hand is better than...

A friend of mine got the formal LC approval notice from his lawyer, and started the 140 process. His case was remanded to the state last year. I believe I posted the detail info about his case a few weeks ago. So you can look it up by my username if you want to know more.

Just want to let you guys know the approval is real and wish everybody good luck. Cheers!:)

Re: One LC in hand is better than...

This is excellent news!!!! Hope that all of us
get out of this labour rat-hole soon.

Re: Certified..

Congrats worldmonitor_1 Could you please post your job requirements? BS+Exp?? Ms+Exp?

Hope to see you in 140/485 forums soon.

Thanks
Originally posted by worldmonitor_1
Guys,

My Labor is certified for sure this time. I got mail from my attorney.

You hear that Sel..!!!

PD 09/17/01/
Recd 08/14/2002
Certified: Nov 7th 2003.
DOT 999....031.

Thanks Guys..

See You in I-485 Forums..

World

Re: DOL AVM

It seems that AVM is working now.

Originally posted by GCCWAIT
I am trying to get status of my case and getting status of some other number. This is going on since new year. Email is also not working.

If anyone of you have personal number or contact info of DOL please inform them that the AVM and Email system is broken.

Is there any other way to get the status information ?

Please post .

Thanks

Update on my CASE

RD : Aug 29 02
Remanded : June 27 03
Requirement : MS+0 yrs
On Jan-4 my lawyer updated that they have received a Request from DOL to further test labor market.
DOT-Code - Dont Know

raj_sfo

How long for Remanded Cases?

My case got remanded to Regular processing in December as my comapany got the 3 option letter and decided not to retest labor market. my job requirement was BS + 1yr. exp and SWA priority date is Oct 30 2001. Have a few questions:

1) How long will it take in the regular queue for my case to be considered? (I know CA SWA is currently processing Apr 26 for last few months).

2) What are the chances of approval under regular processing? Is "very generic" job requirements for RIR cases which are getting remanded back to regular queue be a problem? Can that job description be changed without loosing the prioririty date?

Please reply if any one of you have any insight into this.

Thanks
nkuser.

Thanks 008. AVM is working now. However it is giving the same remand information for my case.
I like that out of DOL rat-hole comment .

Re: Re: AVM case numbers

Anybodyelse got receipt from DOL? My case was transmitted to DOL on 8/22/03, havn't got receipt yet.

Originally posted by spicensour
Hi all
I received my DOL receipt finally after about 4 months.So all of you who still have not recd. any reply yet.They started working finally.
My RD(DOL) is August 12 and the number is 0957xxxx.
However the tone talker is not working right now.

Merry Christmas all of you.

Re: Re: Re: AVM case numbers

Originally posted by cala
Anybodyelse got receipt from DOL? My case was transmitted to DOL on 8/22/03, havn't got receipt yet.
nope. mine was transmitted on aug 25 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.