San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jnathan

Hi jnathan,
I checked thru the AVM and confirmed my case number with my employer. My employer will get the approval papers in a week time.

Best of luck to you all.

Thanks
eb2august01.

:)

Re: APPROVED.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratualtions!!!

Yours is a classic case of better late than never, I'm sure you are glad your case was not picked up at the right time when all were being auto-remanded:)...

Good luck for the road ahead...

Originally posted by eb2august01
Hi All,
I have been waiting to post this good news for a long time. At last my case has been APPROVED.

Here is my case details

SESA PRIORITY DATE: 08/28/2001
SESA to DOL: 07/15/2002
ACTUAL DOL RECEIVED DATE: 07/22/2002
DOT: 999.151-031
SALARY OFFERED: 9*, ***
COMPANY LOCATED @ CERRITOS, CA
COMPANY SIZE MID SIZE CONSULTING COMPANY With Around 120-150 employees.

There was no NOF's, RFE's for my case that I know of.

Best of luck to you all.

Thanks
eb2august01
:) :) :) :) :)

Re: Navdod

Thanks Satya, Surya, Nathan ....
I think I-94 is the monkey rench!
In these difficult times it is better to be safe than sorry!!

My lawer is a tight ass, its so hard to get hold of him, but I will try and keep you posted.

Maggie_LC, you should consult your Lawyer before you make your travel plans.

BRs

PS: Sorry about bringing this up in this thread, but all he gurus seems to be here:D

Re: APPROVED.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by eb2august01
Hi All,
I have been waiting to post this good news for a long time. At last my case has been APPROVED.

Here is my case details

SESA PRIORITY DATE: 08/28/2001
SESA to DOL: 07/15/2002
ACTUAL DOL RECEIVED DATE: 07/22/2002
DOT: 999.151-031
SALARY OFFERED: 9*, ***
COMPANY LOCATED @ CERRITOS, CA
COMPANY SIZE MID SIZE CONSULTING COMPANY With Around 120-150 employees.

There was no NOF's, RFE's for my case that I know of.

Best of luck to you all.

Thanks
eb2august01
:) :) :) :) :)

Congrulations!! Must be most wonderful news for you. Can you let us know how many years of experience you have?

srk77

Hi srk77,
I had 5 years of experience when I applied for my Labour application in 2001. I am holding MCA (3 years computer degree) degree from India.

My case was held by the DOL without any NOF's or anything for couple of months and by god's grace it has got approved on 09/04/2003. I feel so lucky and relieved now.

I am hoping all of the others who are waiting for their LC certified would get it soon.

Don't loose your hopes guys.

Thanks
eb2august01

APPROVED on 09/04/2003

:) :)

congratulations to eb2august01!!

eb2august01,
congratulations!! You patience paid off. Good Luck for the rest of processing.

Clarification

Like many other unlucky individuals...my application was also auto remanded.

I just came to know thru my attorney that they are planning to send my papers again to dol. Not sure what made them to make this decision.

My questions to you guys are:
a) will the application will go back to queue again??

b) did anybody in this forum have any experience on this regard.

c) what are the chances of mine getting approved once we send the application again??

Thanks in advance for your time and response.

Last edited by a moderator:
goodphysq,
Who's sending ur papers to DOL your lawyer or state labor department?
Thanks

goodphysq,

my case was also remanded back in april (04/26/03). my lawyer received a letter from dol that said that my case was remanded as a non-rir case. the layer then contacted dol and had them change the status from non-rir to pending-rir (05/09/03) upon verification by sesa. the case went back to sesa and they asked (06/26/03) for more papers to amend my case. we did (08/06/03) and within a month (08/28/03) sesa finished their paperwork and forwarded it to dol. i checked dol avm and their record says "the case was returned by the state after a remand. date updated 09/02." my case retained previous pd and case number. now i'm waiting for a dol decision.

i hope ur lawyer is trying to do similar thing to bring it out of non-rir queue.

cadolslow

My lawyer is trying something of the sort. Hope it works for everyone.

Originally posted by cadolslow
goodphysq,

my case was also remanded back in april (04/26/03). my lawyer received a letter from dol that said that my case was remanded as a non-rir case. the layer then contacted dol and had them change the status from non-rir to pending-rir (05/09/03) upon verification by sesa. the case went back to sesa and they asked (06/26/03) for more papers to amend my case. we did (08/06/03) and within a month (08/28/03) sesa finished their paperwork and forwarded it to dol. i checked dol avm and their record says "the case was returned by the state after a remand. date updated 09/02." my case retained previous pd and case number. now i'm waiting for a dol decision.

i hope ur lawyer is trying to do similar thing to bring it out of non-rir queue.

cadolslow

Hi Cadolslow
Thanks for your response.

I dont have my details yet. My attorney is planning to meet with our HR this thursday. I will update once i know more.

I think all we can do at this time is keep our fingures crossed, as we did all this time and hope that we have a job till we get our labor and then our gc.........umm long way to go........hope we all make it to the promise land.

Please update us once you have any feed back from DOL.

Good luck.

Originally posted by cadolslow
goodphysq,

cadolslow

Patience!!!!!!

SESA priority date: July 2001
Filed Assesment notice: ?
DOL receipt date: June 2002
Received NOF: May 2003
Replied NOF : June 2003
Sent First Inquiry to DOL August 2003
Sent Second Inquiry to DOL Sep. 2003

I am waiting too long. It's been more than two years.

It is testing my patience.

Anybody is on same boat?

Please give me your valuable advice.

Thanks,

Re: Patience!!!!!!

What's the status on the AVM?
I guess there is really nothing you or your attorney can do until DOL gives you anything specific.
I understand the pain but I guess we just got to accept it.

Originally posted by jimmypark
SESA priority date: July 2001
Filed Assesment notice: ?
DOL receipt date: June 2002
Received NOF: May 2003
Replied NOF : June 2003
Sent First Inquiry to DOL August 2003
Sent Second Inquiry to DOL Sep. 2003

I am waiting too long. It's been more than two years.

It is testing my patience.

Anybody is on same boat?

Please give me your valuable advice.

Thanks,

Layoffs and LC

Friends,

My company had significant layoffs a little less than a year ago. My app was received by DOL in March '03. So when it comes to the table the layoffs would have been more than a year ago.

Does it matter when the layoffs occurred? I have come accross six months prior to adjudication being the period when no layoffs should have occurred. Or does DOL follow a blanket policy of big co + layoffs = denial?

we had layoffs in oct/nov02. my dol received date is oct'02. my case remanded in aug'03.

I work for a big co.

Approved

All,
My Labor got certified at last. Thanks to everyone in this forum for keeping the information updated. It has been a long wait and I almost lost hope.

My details are

SESA PD June 2001
RFE in SESA for Advertisement details and wage.
Received in DOL March 19 2003.
NOF with 3 options in April 2003.
Placed ad, received around 10 replies.
NOF responded in June 2003.
Certified Sep 5 2003.

Company is a medium sized consulting company with one of the offices in Bay area.

Re: Approved

Congratulations!!!

What was your DOT code?

Originally posted by GCred
All,
My Labor got certified at last. Thanks to everyone in this forum for keeping the information updated. It has been a long wait and I almost lost hope.

My details are

SESA PD June 2001
RFE in SESA for Advertisement details and wage.
Received in DOL March 19 2003.
NOF with 3 options in April 2003.
Placed ad, received around 10 replies.
NOF responded in June 2003.
Certified Sep 5 2003.

Company is a medium sized consulting company with one of the offices in Bay area.

Status
Not open for further replies.