San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: How do you use the e-mail retrieval system?

Easiest way is to get the status using case #. If not then you need to find out what Tel number was mentioned in the application form.

Originally posted by lorestan
I work for a big company...What employee phone number are these guys talking about, HR????

Re: Re: Re: How do you use the e-mail retrieval system?

lorestan,
Yes, We are talking about your (or our) employer 'direct' main phone number. If you are not sure, then try your direct work phone number to check your status. I tried with my employer direct main phone number and found around 4 cases but I couldn't find mine with the same phone number, then I tried my direct work phone number and found mine and two other cases filed thru my employer. I am not sure if my attorney made a mistake or the DOL itself made a mistake while updating their automated system. I strongly suspect its DOL that screwed it up (bcoz they all reached on the same day):D

Best of luck

Originally posted by lorestan
I work for a big company...What employee phone number are these guys talking about, HR????

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks for updating us with the new thread GP.
By the way, I remember seeing you in the SESA level. Have yours been approved by SESA?

Thanks

Runaway

runaway73

Yep.. My PD at SESA was 09/24/02.. Sesa Sent the case to DOL on 08/08/2003 & DOL received on 08/10/03..

gp111,
my case was transmitted to dol by edd on aug 25 2003.

i have been checking the dol avm service from that day using employer phone number and so far i keep getting ' that number cannot be located'.
i have tried various other numbers.
i wonder if it is usual to take this long for dol to receive a petiton.

how long does it take for dol to send a received letter?

Originally posted by gp111
runaway73

Yep.. My PD at SESA was 09/24/02.. Sesa Sent the case to DOL on 08/08/2003 & DOL received on 08/10/03..

My DOL RD is 11/12/02 DOT code 113 021..... has anyone got approvals for this code around Oct Nov time frame? Please let me know....

Its usually the HR person phone number thats on the ETA-750 application or its the person who signs your ETA-750 papers.

Re: Any updates on the AILA meeting?

I heard from my lawyer that there is a meeting on friday - 09/06/2003. Let us hope for the best.

Originally posted by The-Dude
I thought DOL was supposed to have a meeting with AILA at the end of August discussing region VI's auto-remmanding issue. Does anyone have any updates on that? Thanks.

california_gc

Thanks for the update. Lets all really hope some thing best will happen.

gp111,

I have the same question. how did you find out DOL received your case 2 days after SESA transfered it?

My employer received letter from SESA that says my case was transfered to DOL on 7/17. No news since then. I tried that 419 number by using my employer's phone number and also got "that number cannot be located."

Thanks!

----------------------------------------
gp111,

i have been checking the dol avm service from that day using employer phone number and so far i keep getting ' that number cannot be located'.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
runaway73

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maggie -looks like we both are on the same boat....let me know if u hear anything from DOL or find an alternate way.
Originally posted by maggie_LC
gp111,

I have the same question. how did you find out DOL received your case 2 days after SESA transfered it?

My employer received letter from SESA that says my case was transfered to DOL on 7/17. No news since then. I tried that 419 number by using my employer's phone number and also got "that number cannot be located."

Thanks!

gp111,

quote:
runaway73

Any luck on July 22nd cases yet ???

Hi All,
Is there any update on the pending cases prior to november 2002. Mine is still in "Received" status. No FRE's no NOF's so far.

Best of luck to you all.

Thanks
eb2august01
:confused:

DOL processing times ?

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know what date is being currently processed by DOL ? I know it is sometime in November - Also its been a while since someone posted an "Approved" message. I wonder what the current trend is - Are they processing any applications or have they stopped and waiting for a decision from the upcoming AILA meeting ? Are they approving, rejecting, NOFing... Any insights ?
thx.

I was in the same boat you guys were.
My SESA approval date was June 20 and DOL receipt date was June 24.
I kept calling their line by giving the automated services the employer number and it always said "That phone number cannot be located". By the way, you can't deny it, but the voice on the automated services is sexy!!!

Then last week, my case was entered in the system with DOL received date as of June 24th.

My attorney didn't receive the letter from DOL yet. My advice is to check with your attorney, maybe he received the letter. Also obtain a copy of your application and look up the employer number that was typed on the application, it might be a different number than the one you expect it to be.

Other than that, be patient, it takes them time to update their systems. I guess they receive the applications and they put them in Cabinet 1 and when they input them into the system, they move them to Cabinet 2. Between this and that, there is about two to three months.

Lets hope the spiders won't eat it!!!!

Originally posted by maggie_LC
gp111,

Thanks!

gp111,

quote:
runaway73

Last edited by a moderator:
maggie_LC

My attorney received Dol Receipt letter after about 3 weeks of SESA transmittal.. I can check the status on AVM by Case # but not by Phone # since I don't know which no has been used in application.. & If you random check the case numbers 09572XXX .. it will give the status case received up to last week !

It is interesting and EXCITING. I just wonder what will happen with my case, since it was remanded on June. But the phone seems not working now. Will check it on next monday. Wish me this time good luck and all you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.