S. 1932 Status

My thought is that if ever they "sneaked" in an immigration provision, they would not be discussing it in the open. Americans do not want to hear anything with regards to immigration benefit. So let's just wait and see tomorrow.

House agreed to some parts of this bill(including the items from Senate bill) which we dont know of yet. These parts may have some parts of immigration details which we are interested in (8001 and 8002).

Why are they discussing it? Well, Only the House conferes agreed to it. Not they will put it on the floor and votes are counted to get it approved. If house approves it with all the original 8001 and 8002 ...that would be great...but it will not be so...Let watch and wait...!!!

We will know by tomorrow for sure....dont know when they will discuss it this night.

I just heard somebody say on C-Span, " it's a good bill and we have to vote for it" ... so they haven't voted yet???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

brahmaputra said:
HOPE:
Hope brings Happiness
HOPE brings Optimism
HOPE brings Positiveness
HOPE brings Everything
:) :) ;)

Been hoping for months now hopefully we'll get the positive result soon.

The Conference Report Is Being Debated On Its Major Issues.after That It Will Be Put To Vote In House Both In House And Senate-i Don't Know When That Will Be.after That It Will Be Ined By Th Presidnt..i Dont Think The Immigration Issue Will Be Brought Up Here Since It Is Not The Major Issue.we Will Have To Wait For The Text To Be Available On The Net.