S. 1932 Status

GCin-waitng said:
I called the Budget office again. They transferred me to the Press Office. The lady there wanted to know if I was Press. Would not give me any info..but said the text would be on the website soon.

On what website? Do u have the web address?
Thanks

I have no idea what is going on. Looks like there are some other bills that are coming in before they vote on the budget cut bill.

I don't think I can stand any more.

r u sure HR 640 is ours...I don't know how long we have to wait to watch it...and above all we don't now EB visa issue is included or not

:mad: :mad: :mad:
There is not even a single immigration provision in it. It's going to be a very tough battle.... but we will fight till the end!

there are bunch of other topics that were there in the original version of 1932 but are not in the conference report. as we know the conference report must have focussed only the key differences, the other ones might have been either agreed by senate to drop or agreed by house to accomodate, in negotitions. I think we should still wait and see the final version of this bill as passed.

the conference report will address only part of the overall bill

Is my line of thinking correct ?

popoye said:
there are bunch of other topics that were there in the original version of 1932 but are not in the conference report. as we know the conference report must have focussed only the key differences, the other ones might have been either agreed by senate to drop or agreed by house to accomodate, in negotitions. I think we should still wait and see the final version of this bill as passed.

the conference report will address only part of the overall bill

Is my line of thinking correct ?

So the immigration issue may have already been dropped and we are waiting in vain?

or it may have been agreed to be included, thinking optimistically. the bill , specifically the conference report is being debated right now.