S. 1932 Status

YeahRight! said:
I am still waiting for my LC to get cleared from December 2001, Texas. What will I get by this budget recon thing? Will it expeditie my LC, I hate this bill, coz if its passed, people who files in PERM will be allowed to file AOS, and AP and EAD. Let this broken system stay this way, what the hell.... I will voice my view against this bill who will support the people who filed their LC after me, no FIFO, nothing for me.

Why don't you think this way ? file through PERM and apply 140+485 righ away.

but your point is very valid... i agree and feel your emotions.

Will it expeditie my LC, I hate this bill, coz if its passed, people who files in PERM will be allowed to file AOS, and AP and EAD.

To my knowledge, people who file under PERM will not be able to file anything until their PD is current. BTW, I'm new here and sorry for my ignorance, but what is AOS and AP.

I am watching C-Span and this waiting is driving me crazy!!! I hope we will all be happy at the end of today!!!

Hi Friends,

WWW.CallingCardsStation.com( great rates to India) is willing to sponsor a new website for this cause should we decide to do that. Just let me know....they old me they can set it up in a few days

gth999 said:
u have FIFO at 485 stage. dont be disappointed.

Total bull again, no there is no FIFO at 485 either, check the variences in NSC, CSC, VSC, and TSC. You will know what I am talking about. This is not fair, at least not for me. You guys send fax and do the phone, I hope this will be your x-mas present this year, but let me tell you something, this is not for people who are stuck in LC.

check this out
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051219/ap_on_go_co/congress_rdp
GOP Leaders OK $41.6B in Deficit Cuts
By DAVID ESPO, AP Special Correspondent
6 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Republican congressional leaders agreed to trim deficits by $41.6 billion and sought to unlock the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for oil drilling Sunday in a frenzied year-end bid to enact the core of a conservative agenda.

crammm said:
To my knowledge, people who file under PERM will not be able to file anything until their PD is current. BTW, I'm new here and sorry for my ignorance, but what is AOS and AP.

I am watching C-Span and this waiting is driving me crazy!!! I hope we will all be happy at the end of today!!!

If your labor is cleared u can file I 140 but not I 485 with the current law, AOS is adjustment of Status(I 485) AP is Advance Parole which is a travel document you need to travel outside the country while your 485 is pending. Hope this helps

WWW.**********.com( great rates to India) is willing to sponsor a new website for this cause should we decide to do that. Just let me know....they old me they can set it up in a few days

gimme_GC_ASAP
Stop advertising on this forum, This forum is great, your friend is probably looking for making money of Google AdSense and Banner Ads

YeahRight! said:
Total bull again, no there is no FIFO at 485 either, check the variences in NSC, CSC, VSC, and TSC. You will know what I am talking about. This is not fair, at least not for me. You guys send fax and do the phone, I hope this will be your x-mas present this year, but let me tell you something, this is not for people who are stuck in LC.

I guess you will be able to move your case to PERM and still keep your PD. Try this option if it is a posibility at all. Good luck

Great Work

Guys,

Great work!!!

I apologize to have taken a back seat the past 24 hrs. I had a flight to catch and also fell sick :-(.

I quickly went thru all the postings and just incredible work. Several users have posted questions and comments for me, that I will answer after everything settles down.
I havent signed up to the other thread yet, but will do so.

And as far as organizing and co-ordinating better, yes, certainly I will be part of the team. Whatever it takes guys!!

Fyi

AOS = adjustment of status & AP = advance parole
crammm said:

check this out
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051219...co/congress_rdp
GOP Leaders OK $41.6B in Deficit Cuts
By DAVID ESPO, AP Special Correspondent
6 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - Republican congressional leaders agreed to trim deficits by $41.6 billion and sought to unlock the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for oil drilling Sunday in a frenzied year-end bid to enact the core of a conservative agenda.

YeahRight

YeahRight! said:
WHEN is the biggest question, when, Mr RajGC. I dont see any light....one of my friend who filed his labor in May 2001 just got canned, now waiting that long, and getting canned, what the hell...what this bill do for us, what, nothing, this is nothing but a relief for those whose LC already got cleared, and waiting on filing AOS, not for us, Clear the Backlog first, clog it out and we will praise this system is working, otherwise dont give us this, please we dont need this.

YeahRight, I feel for you, man!

But one way to think about this is, this legislation does not affect you in a bad way in any way. Since your priority date is so good, you will be able to apply for 485 as soon as your labor clears.

But this legislation may improve the lives of thousands of your H1B brethren. So it is the right thing to do.

I already wrote this in this forum. About a month back, I was fighting for S1932 even with my labor, with PD 11/2003, stuck at Philly backlog center. People at the PBEC thread were making fun of me saying I was fighting for someone else. But I kept at it since it is the right thing to do, and miraculously, my labor was cleared two weeks back. If you follow JustWatching's tracker, mine is probably 1 of 2/3 Philly 2003 approvals, and mine is probably the last dated labor approved from PBEC. I have thought of that as a reward for doing the right thing in fighting for S1932 even though it wouldn't benefit me at the time.

So trust me, your time will come.

crammm said:

Dude you only have 3 new posts and started voicing your opinion, which is good, I should have done at least the same when I first filed my LC. This bill will let people to file AOS, adjustment of status( Green Card ) and AP is advance parole, travel document. Those whose LC is cleared, they will be able to file AOS, even the visa number is not CURRENT, your application just rest there without any touch, will give you benifit of filing AP and EAD, I think you know what EAD means, Employment Authorization Doc.

YeahRight! said:
WHEN is the biggest question, when, Mr RajGC. I dont see any light....one of my friend who filed his labor in May 2001 just got canned, now waiting that long, and getting canned, what the hell...what this bill do for us, what, nothing, this is nothing but a relief for those whose LC already got cleared, and waiting on filing AOS, not for us, Clear the Backlog first, clog it out and we will praise this system is working, otherwise dont give us this, please we dont need this.
think positive. Now if your friend file once again his LC will be cleared in 2 months and if this rule is passed he can file for 485 if not since he is fileing now he will have to wait for min 10 yrs to file 485.

sunjoshi said:
Guys,

Great work!!!

I apologize to have taken a back seat the past 24 hrs. I had a flight to catch and also fell sick :-(.

I quickly went thru all the postings and just incredible work. Several users have posted questions and comments for me, that I will answer after everything settles down.

And as far as organizing and co-ordinating better, yes, certainly I will be part of the team. Whatever it takes guys!!

Good to see you back Sunjoshi. Need any medical advice?? Lol We need to get more people to sign up on that thread to start up some ground work for the next effort.

Sunjoshi..

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you haven't been well. :(
Please do sign up whenever you can. Whatever the news is today, we should not disperse.

You are taking away our attention. I'm sure 40% of the forum here have their Labor stuck in BECs(mine too) but that doesn't mean we want to block somebody else's ways. Afterall getting extra Visas or getting the legislation that spouses will not be counted is not going to hurt anybody anyways. So why be jealous. As somebody said here, there's no FIFO exist
YeahRight! said:

Welcome back Sunjoshi
Following this forum
great momentum.
keep up bud
sunjoshi said:
Guys,

Great work!!!

RajGC said:
I guess you will be able to move your case to PERM and still keep your PD. Try this option if it is a posibility at all. Good luck

I aint taking this risk of if the PERM get rejected, then I may lose the PD.

black_logs said:
You are taking away our attention. I'm sure 40% of the forum here have their Labor stuck in BECs(mine too) but that doesn't mean we want to block somebody else's ways. Afterall getting extra Visas or getting the legislation that spouses will not be counted is not going to hurt anybody anyways. So why be jealous. As somebody said here, there's no FIFO exist

alright, I will stay out of this forum. But I will start sending fax to those who support this bill. I dont see this bill is good for the LC stuckers. If this get passed, the proposed 290K GC will be over within a year, and we again will see the clog, and I have to wait for another 3 years just to file the GC. and for your kind info, there are about 300K LC got stuck in backlog this time. who cares about them? you? definately not.