S. 1932 Status

You better check the meaning of nonprofit organization. You will understand the difference between NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION AND CLUB. Our efforts are not limited to the members of immigrationvoice only.

People at immigrationvoice are spending personnel time, money and efforts to resolve this issue. The benefit is not limited to only immigrationvioce members. Based on your statement that "you guys want to do things for an members only club" I feel sorry for you. You need to think openly before you talk about the public debate and what not.

waldenpond.....sorry to have touched a nerve.....lets take it easy.....

i am just trying to express my thoughts openly, without holding anything back...thats all.....i beleive in open debate.....atleast since we do not have a proper strategy.....

its true...i have not made any contribution........and you should expect that from thousands of people, because we do not know what we are dealing with....and whats our plan.

its true that i am raising negative questions.........ask thousands of people who dont know you personally.....they will have the same question in their mind......

despite that fact that our numbers is just around 1000 active members....and we are already divided in two groups.......i still have faith that our number will be very strong by then end of this year....and who knows....one of you may be leading all of us...

just try to not lose control if someone questions your motives??...try to answer as much or give reasons as to why you cannot answer (i do buy your reason...that you cant disclose on public forum...becos of anti-immigrants.).

lets not attack each other....but lets not expect to be on the exact same wavelength.....and thanks to all of you for taking time out to do something.....i hope to contribute more in future...

pdakwala....i meant that "you guys want to share most of the information in a private exclusive members only"....and not that you are working to get GC for yourself.....

Another thing techy

The only thing I want to say to you is:

If you are against professional lobbying then FOR THE RECORD your point is noted. You are free to go ahead with your efforts in whatever you believe without lobbying. And I wish you good luck.

No-one is stopping you from joining/volunteering on immigrationvoice.org immigrationvoice.org is not a country club. Its not private golf membership.

But you must understand that not everything can be posted on public forums here or on immigrationvoice because we cannot expose our plans and/or strategy to people who are against immigration and much more powerful and much more experienced than us.

If you wish to join efforts to end retrogression, then join us at immigrationvoice.org and contribute with your thoughts and postive outlook. Money is welcome too but if you dont trust us then dont contribute. Atleast dont hurt efforts of people who have contributed heavily in terms of time, labor and money.

If you believe in a cause that included H1 Quota increase and/or amnesty for illegals etc, then you would be best served by joining other organizations that are doing that. NOT immigrationvoice.

We at immigrationvoice.org cannot and will not dilute our efforts by adding the H1-quota-increase mission to our EB-regtrogression-relief mission. We are not against H1B quota increase. But IT IS NOT OUR MISSION. We dont care if congress increases H1B quote to 1 million per month.

And once again, the lobbying strength that is currently working to raise H1 Quota is already strong and supported by orgs like American Manufacturers association etc. They are stronger than us.

Out job is to make sure that while illegals get amnesty due to Latino vote appeal and corporations get their interests met by raising H1 quota, WE WHO ARE HERE ON H1 already and waiting in line for GC for many years are not forgotten.

Do you understand the multiple aspects of this immigration debate? There are many interest groups and they all have their priorities in order. So do we.

Logiclife.

logiclife....i am not against lobbying......i only think its difficult and it should not be the only option.....or it should not be aimed at just one bill....

but i do wish you all best of luck..afterall if you are successful...i am also going to get the benefit :D ....and i hope to do more than just talking....

techy2468 said:
waldenpond.....sorry to have touched a nerve.....lets take it easy.....

i am just trying to express my thoughts openly, without holding anything back...thats all.....i beleive in open debate.....atleast since we do not have a proper strategy.....

its true...i have not made any contribution........and you should expect that from thousands of people, because we do not know what we are dealing with....and whats our plan.

its true that i am raising negative questions.........ask thousands of people who dont know you personally.....they will have the same question in their mind......

despite that fact that our numbers is just around 1000 active members....and we are already divided in two groups.......i still have faith that our number will be very strong by then end of this year....and who knows....one of you may be leading all of us...

just try to not lose control if someone questions your motives??...try to answer as much or give reasons as to why you cannot answer (i do buy your reason...that you cant disclose on public forum...becos of anti-immigrants.).

lets not attack each other....but lets not expect to be on the exact same wavelength.....and thanks to all of you for taking time out to do something.....i hope to contribute more in future...

Hello Techy,

So many people from this forum have invited you and requested you to please join the effort so many times. You do not come forward to take up responsibility and have made no contribution either. And you continue to say that you “HOPE” to contribute. Man …. You are “Good”.

All you do is write 2 liners here and there. I would admit that your post use to good and I use to wait for your post during S1932. But your recent posts are written in negative connotation.

“its true that i am raising negative questions.........ask thousands of people who don’t know you personally.....they will have the same question in their mind......”

One can ask questions and ask for information without being negative or without attacking and calling an effort a “SCAM” just because you do not know the details. I think in your post you used the word “FAITH”. Allow me to appeal to you “FAITH” and request you to apply it here. www.immigration.org is today 8 days old. In 8 days the team has created everything from scratch. People have worked till 3am - 4am during New Years break to make this happen. www.immigration.org has collected 5K in 2 days. And you know what, looking at your negative post, we are getting even more contribution :). So your attempt to harm the effort is proving to be counter productive. Try something else …. none of the people who have contributed know me personally and I do not know anybody in this effort personally. But within last 8 days, we have created strong friendships. The thousands of good people who do not know the volunteers at www.immigrationvoice.org personally will see the good work and join this effort but unlike you, none have called this effort a ‘SCAM’. In fact there are so many good Samaritans who have come forward and offered help. Yeah! Ask us their names and medical history now? That would be a good question from someone like you.

“.....lets take it easy.....”
Yes, we know this is your “Long term Plan”

“i believe in public debate”
“lets not expect to be on the exact same wavelength”
Go and do public debate with fairus.org, numberusa.com and zazona.com and tell them the same thing and let us know what they tell you. I think we will do just fine without you here. Your wave length matches with guys on these three sites. So join them “go ahead …. make my day …. punk”

“just try to not lose control if someone questions your motives??...try to answer as much or give reasons as to why you cannot answer (i do buy your reason...that you cant disclose on public forum...becos of anti-immigrants.).”
Just because I have parsed the context of your post, it doesn’t mean that we are losing control even though that it what you want. Your intent is to show the effort of www.immigrationvoice.org in bad light. We have invited you so many times and you have not come forward or provided your contact details. You have communicated again and again that you do not want to part of the effort. Here is the link for others to see few of the recent requests to you:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=94#post94

Now, you have not contributed, you do not want to take responsibility, you use your energies to highlight the effort with negative connotation. Because of these reasons nobody owes you answer to any of your question. Neither are we here to answer your questions and nor are you a “Dada” of this area to make that demand. In fact if you are one, then at least I will make sure that I do not answer any of your questions.

“.....i hope to contribute more in future...”
Don’t bother. We do not need any contribution from guys like you. Read my lips, “Thanks You but no Thank You.”

Before ending I must add that all volunteers of www.immigrationvoice.org work all over the county at different companies. We are trying to focus on membership drive, meeting with lawmakers and the nest round of fight. From this point on, I will try to choose not having to reply to your post and get back the focus on real work.

Be nice.

WaldenPond

techy2468,

I have emailed and sent you PMs asking you to call me so that I can explain what is going on with respect to lobbying. If you are really interested in this issue why don't you go ahead and call me, without which I am forced to believe that you are posting here with ill intent.

We're all people equally affected by retrogression and we have already put so much in effort and money into this cause and it really hurts that someone starts doubting us without getting involved or even taking the time to understand.

gc_bronco said:
techy2468,

I have emailed and sent you PMs asking you to call me so that I can explain what is going on with respect to lobbying. If you are really interested in this issue why don't you go ahead and call me, without which I am forced to believe that you are posting here with ill intent.

We're all people equally affected by retrogression and we have already put so much in effort and money into this cause and it really hurts that someone starts doubting us without getting involved or even taking the time to understand.

Hello gc_bronco,

Allow me to tell you what is more likely to happen. Cowards like Techy throw mud at others from hiding. I would have serious doubts if Techy would come forward. In fact he seems to be an agent of people who may have some benefit in seeing this effort to retrogression not succeed.

Keep trying .... Techy.

-WP

techy2468 said:
gcstrat.....you definitely got a point.....i am trying to get some information from members who are trying to push for lobbying.....

but so far nothing.....can it be that they do not know anything about it....how is it possible simple google research will give us the information.....and these people say that they have gotten into touch with lobbyist....
Techy,
I believe I replied to your questions here http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1328378&postcount=6
If you want step by step instructions and if anybody here is able to provide this, then we do not have any use of a lobbyist :)
Seriously speaking, while questions are good, it is not good to have it as an "us vs. them" - we are all in the same boat and there is no use questioning the motives. Statements like "and these people say that they have gotten into touch with lobbyist" is not helping anyone - is the intent to get information or cast aspersions? Some of the guys are spending a lot of time and money for no personal objective other than getting out of the Green Card mess. Its time to help out these guys rather than put roadblocks - dont you agree?

Let me tell you what Techy will reply via private message:

Probably he will send a private message saying that "you can write something via this private message and that sorry he cannot share his number right now, one has to be a bit careful these days bla bla bla..."

Techy you have lot of questions and lot of things to say but unfortunately you are not willing and not even ready to do anything. You are surrounded by so much negative thoughts that you are not even ready to think out of box. There are some people who jumps in to solve the problem and there are some people who will not do anything hoping that something will take care of their problem. You don't fall anywhere.

come on guys....cool it off...., i am glad that the contributions have increased.......and there is no need to get offensive.......i am just trying to voice my concern...

and i am sorry i am not able to contribute more....but i do hope to do more soon....

and most important.....i never pointed IV as a scamming org........i just wanted people to be careful......how difficult is it to collect fund and siphon it off......

once again i did not mention IV...or isnamerica .............there can be more orgs tomorrow....and they may use this opportunity to scam....after all profiting is all that matters in todays world.......

i am really thankful to all who are spending time and money on the efforts....and i think its a good point that i should try some debate at numberusa.org...

sandeep......i tried to get some info for a long time......and i expected a honest answer....that they do not know.......because i have read on all forums that they are in touch with lobbyists......how can one think of hiring lobbyist without knowing the process........

anyway guys....lets just call it off for today....spent too much time already on this forum...

25 days left in the month of January

Guys and Gals

There are 25 days left in the month of January - effectively 3+ weeks.

Please plan out for the next 3 weeks - what tasks have to be achieved:

Have folks in charge of specific activities:

Some of the tasks can include:

1) Fundraising
2) Letters/ Faxes/ Presentations preparation
3) Meeting associations involved in like-minded activities e.g. American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), US Chamber of Commerce, etc.
4) Meeting Indian community leaders/ associations
5) Obtaining "free" media coverage via writing articles; giving interviews; etc. in major newspapers
6) Meeting politicians/ their Chief of Staff
7) Meeting members of Indian/ Chinese Caucus/ Indo-American & Sino-American Associations, etc.
8) Meeting the Senate Judiciary Committee - any immigration bill will need their blessings
9) TV interviews - Can we start wth TV Asia?
10) Meeting White House Officials
11) Meeting the Indian Ambasador
etc., etc.,

Regards

GCStrat :)

Signup as active volunteer at www.immigrationvoice.org

gcstrat said:
Guys and Gals

There are 25 days left in the month of January - effectively 3+ weeks.

Please plan out for the next 3 weeks - what tasks have to be achieved:

Have folks in charge of specific activities:

Some of the tasks can include:

1) Fundraising
2) Letters/ Faxes/ Presentations preparation
3) Meeting associations involved in like-minded activities e.g. American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), US Chamber of Commerce, etc.
4) Meeting Indian community leaders/ associations
5) Obtaining "free" media coverage via writing articles; giving interviews; etc. in major newspapers
6) Meeting politicians/ their Chief of Staff
7) Meeting members of Indian/ Chinese Caucus/ Indo-American & Sino-American Associations, etc.
8) Meeting the Senate Judiciary Committee - any immigration bill will need their blessings
9) TV interviews - Can we start wth TV Asia?
10) Meeting White House Officials
11) Meeting the Indian Ambasador
etc., etc.,

Regards

Hello GCStrat,

Good suggestions. Would request you to please join us as active volunteer at www.immigrationvoice.org where we are doing these activities in much more organized manner. I see that you have signed up but not as volunteer. Would you like to be a volunteer an help with any of these activities given that we have very short time?

Thanks,
-WP

Please respond

Any one please let me know if you have some light on this one.

rameshNYC said:
Hi any one here, please clarify this to me. My labor was filed in Jul 2003 under EB3 RIR even though I was qualified under EB2. The case is still in back log centre and so far no 45 day letter. Mean while I got my case filed through PERM under EB2 in Nov and got through labor last week.

My question here is is it possible to use my old PD(Apr,2003 under EB3, still pending at back log center) to my new labor cert(approved under EB2 Nov/approved in Dec)? if so how I can get that and at what stage? If any one of you shed some light if there is possiblity for that I truly appreciate it. Any links or valid proof so that I can forward to my attorney to approach on such possibility.

You should first get your 140 approved with the old labor. Then you can carry that PD and apply EB2 140 later.

rameshNYC said:
Any one please let me know if you have some light on this one.

techy2468 said:
sandeep......i tried to get some info for a long time......and i expected a honest answer....that they do not know.......because i have read on all forums that they are in touch with lobbyists......how can one think of hiring lobbyist without knowing the process........

anyway guys....lets just call it off for today....spent too much time already on this forum...

Techy,

What happened to you man all of a sudden. :confused: ..... Your contribution use to be great during S1932.unfortunately your recent posts sounds s is to weaken the efforts of www.immigrationvoice.org .Why is that?????? why are you trying to harm the efforts here.....

Common man it is not helping us in anyway!!!!!!! Please don't discourage.

Please be appreciative of the fact that these prople are doing this by personal sacrifice of time, money and dedication....... and you have called this effort a ‘SCAM’

We are not going anywhere Techy, Please stop it .... You are hurting the entire imm community!!!!!

Rayyan :)

rayyan.....its just a coincidence....that IV is doing fund collection right now....and i happened to shout SCAM.........i am really sorry for that confusion...

i did not wanted to finger any one particular ORG .............i just wanted to create awareness.......who knows there may be more ORGs in the future.....and who knows they may have been created to scam.....it happens all the time....

Can help but without disclosing my identity

All the folks at Immigration Voice

I can help you definitely which is why I signed up. But if I sign up as a volunteer, you need to know my telephone number, which means my identity. A simple web search on a telephone can reveal tons of information about a person.

I am just NOT willing to do that. I am very paraniod about such matters.

Only recently, I had an issue with my employer because a colleague betrayed our discussions. This is an open forum and I do not want to jeopardize anything.

So, if you can work via my e-mail and without asking for my identity, you are welcome.

Regards