Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

Nothing So far

Rao,
Mine is a regular H1B processing and no approval so far. As mentioned before receipt date is 6th april....

can you put some light on whats happening???

:confused:

Online Status changed !!

Online Status changed !!

This is regarding one of my friends case :

User -- H1B receipt dt -- RFE dt -- H1B approv dt
friend---02nd June --- Nil

He told me that when he checked the status online on www.uscis.gov site it says the following message

Receipt Number: EAC05xxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

Your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on June 02, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

BUT AFTER September 1st 2005 when he checked for the status online (www.uscis.gov). It has changed as below :

Receipt Number: EAC05xxxxxxxx

Current Status:

We received your payment of the filing fee on September 1, 2005. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Does anyone also had similar change in their status. Anyone knows whats happening with this case.. please share ur expereinces... He is little worried !!

Thanx !!

upgrade to PP

pinin said:
Rao,
Mine is a regular H1B processing and no approval so far. As mentioned before receipt date is 6th april....

can you put some light on whats happening???

:confused:

hI Pinin,
mine is may 2nd ..regular..VSC...i waited waitied but..now i applied for premium. expecting within 15-20 days
one question... What to expect afterr upgrading to PP..do we get any receit number or date...what...pls respond anyone who knows

hi i check the vsc and it now moved to april 30,2005 as of sept. 6..
anybody got their approval yet?

i got the approval

fyi
India
19April
Normal processing

------------------
Receipt Number: EAC*********

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 1, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.
-----------------------

hey guys can u tell me whats the next step to do now ?

Hi,

My case (EAC051705****) is approved on September, 7th. My reciept date is on May, 27th, at VSC.

Mine is fresh H1B petition from india.

thanks a lot for all the information in this website and the wonderful guys here.

thanks.
Rama K Rao.

Hey Congratulations Rama Rao ! How did you come know about the approval ? My receipt date is Jul 12th. When should I tentatively expect the approval ?

Hey Rama Rao,
Thanks for the reply. 1 more question :
Is the receipt date and the date mentioned on the USCIS site as "You application was received on July 12th" different ? I was not sure of receipt date is the date on which actually the receipt was printed or thee date when the papers were received by them.

waiting for approval

hello rama k rao,

mine receipt date of 4th may still waiting for the approval mine is regular H1,
ur luck enought o get approved soon. Still waiting for approval :confused: .

sima

k_ramko_rec said:
I recieved email notification, regarding apporval. and also i have checked through the link
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp.

Mine is normal processing only.
I am not sure of your dates. may be in another 2 weeks.

ALL THE BEST waiting.

I am not sure, how does the approval process goes on.
But I heard from my friends, that, if somebody has computer science degree (BE/BTECH/MS/MTECH/MCA/MSC computers) and some experience, they will get preference over others in processing.

how to take a appointment - delhi embassy

hey guys

pls guide me

how can i take interview appointment in delhi embassy

http://www.ttsvisas.com/ site link "US Embassy/Consulate Appointment" is taking back to home page again and there is nothing to book the date.
We can only check the free dates.

Mumbai site is telling that all the visa appointment wil be done from their site from 1 oct. Lil confuse

Pls help me n tell me how to book a date for delhi

Regards

ddlj said:
hey guys

pls guide me

how can i take interview appointment in delhi embassy

http://www.ttsvisas.com/ site link "US Embassy/Consulate Appointment" is taking back to home page again and there is nothing to book the date.
We can only check the free dates.

Mumbai site is telling that all the visa appointment wil be done from their site from 1 oct. Lil confuse

Pls help me n tell me how to book a date for delhi

Regards

Hi DDLJ,

I had faced the same issue when I tried out the first time from my laptop. But now it works fine. It seems that the Norton Anti-Virus firwall was not allowing to proceed ahead and cause the same disruption as you mentioned. Disable the firewall for the time when you want to book your appointment. Once done place the firewall ON back again. this should resolve the issue.
Hope this helps

k_ramko_rec said:
Hi,

My case (EAC051705****) is approved on September, 7th. My reciept date is on May, 27th, at VSC.

Mine is fresh H1B petition from india.

thanks a lot for all the information in this website and the wonderful guys here.

thanks.
Rama K Rao.

Hi Rama K. Rao,
in the USCIS Case status it says:
Your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on May 19, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 150 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

it the may 19,2005 the receipt date? is this what you mean with the receipt date? how come yours is may 27 and mine is not approved yet?

rain_cornucopia said:
To M10442776

Hi, my papers were not approved yet. I got RFE. :(

hi rain_cornucopia,
what's your receipt date? is it regular processing? what is RFE?
are you also from the phil?

Hi ml042776,

recieved date is different from notice date. I have the softcopy of the reciept itself. It will be having two columns, reciept date and notice date. My reciept date is: May, 26th and notice date is: May, 27th.

I dont know about your case, why it is not approved, but mine is approved and got the mail as well.

see the message below.
---------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC051705****

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On September 7, 2005, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Rama Rao and other Guru's,
Please help me in this question :

I am also tracking the case of my friend. The message for him is like "Your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on August 11, 2005." So does this mean that his petition will be rejected since date is Auguest 11? Then why did he get the EAC number in the first place? Also the date mentioned in the message is just the receipt date or the notice date?

I would be grateful, if anyone could help. Thanks.

Hello Harry,

Read the article on murthy.com that was published last week. Some people have got rejection even after getting receipt number. This was due to some error. So having got a receipt number does not mean than you are in quota.

Hi Green_4545,
But apart from the error part, in normal circumstances, does getting receipt mean that the petition is within the quota ?