Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

Update: H1B/H4 extension showing as approved

Hi,

The status of our H1/H4 is showing as approved on 4/3 on USCIS site.
It is a regular (no premium) extension with the same employer applied on Oct 21st 2005. Received RFE in mid-Feb. Responded by employer lawyer towards end of Feb.

This FYI.

Thanks,

StressTestInUSA said:
Hello..

much relieved today, H1 filed for 8th yr with new employer based on pending LC from old company. filed in regular processing, date : Jan 25th 2006, approved March 28th.

Centre : Vermont Service Centre.

Does it mean that this is your second extension of H1 with the new company, using the previous employer's pending labor.

I am in my 7th year of H1 and going to change the company, how many extensions I can get using my previous employer's pending labor with the new company, assuming that the pending labor is valid?

How many days to get H1B 7th year extension approval at vermont service center ?

Hi

I applied for H1B 7th year extension on March 1st week. How many days have to wait for the approval ?

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com