Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

roy_sdd

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

First of all thank you every one in this portal for giving me so much of information on visa processing.

I have applied for H1 and reciept no . date is 20th,April 2005.
Submitted at Vermount Service center.I am waiting for the Approval of my H1 documents.

Wanted to know if any body has got the approval docs for the same date( i.e 20th,April 2005). Presently the processing dates for receipt no dated on 16th April,2005. (As checked in uscis.com).

Please mail me if any body got the same.

Regards
Roy

My application was filed on 12th April 2005. Haven't received any info yet.
So...you can relax ......:)

All of you in this thread:
Is yours new-H1 or H1-transfer?

I see H1 transfers approved faster? Maybe the new H1's are slower?

Guys,

Anybody has any ideas why it is taking so long....i have been seeing the April 16th date on the vermont site for past one month.

-Amor

Amorous said:
Guys,

Anybody has any ideas why it is taking so long....i have been seeing the April 16th date on the vermont site for past one month.

-Amor
Since May, actually. Apri 16th shows since May.

All other centers moved in July, except Vermont.

I mean forget about the whole approval thing. I dint even get my receipt notice. What about others..

-Amor

Mine is a fresh H1B Petition. No idea why it's taking so much time ...
But...whoever gets any information, please make time to update this forum...
Sims

Mine is a H1 Transfer case...did not get the receipt notice yet. ?? Is it the case with anyone else...its been almost 2 months we applied...no receipt number ???

-Amor

guys,

can anyone tell me what actually is receipt notice date...

i havent got yet my receipt notice...but i applied around May 18th...and on the INS website it says now processing cases with receipt date of April 16th...

so would May 18 be considered as receipt date in my case or do i not have a receipt date yet becoz as i have not gotten receipt notice yet??

is this the date that INS receives our applications or is this the date that we get our receipt notice...

please explain...

thanks in advance

-Amor

Amorous said:
Mine is a H1 Transfer case...did not get the receipt notice yet. ?? Is it the case with anyone else...its been almost 2 months we applied...no receipt number ???

-Amor

When I first applied for my H1-B back in 2002 there was a waiting time of ~6 months (althought the instructions say you cannot apply with more than 4 months before the starting date). Anyway, I had to pay premium processing to get it done sooner, as many of my friends did.

At the beginning of 2005, the waiting time was ~3 weeks and I guess nobody needed the premium processing ( a good $1000 paid for the fee). What about if Vermont center needs again some money and forces people to pay again premium? Just a thought.

Amorous, can you check if the fees were collected?

Hi,

My H1 was filed on 5th April and I got receipt in two weeks. Since then there is no response.

This was a regular processing. Has anybody got approval who applied within same timeframe or later through normal processing.

I don't know but something is going on in Vermont center. Even the dates are not moving further.

I have applied for my H1-B 7th Yr ext along with my dependents I-94 ext on June 27th 2005 and got the email from USCIS that I-539 [APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS] is approved today.

My attorney said that if my dependents got the approval then my mine (I-129) should be on its way.

Even the new update on 20th July says the 16th April as the date for Vermount service centre... all others are in mid May; seems like Vermount service centre is having some issue with H1 B processing... The date remains 16th April for a long time now... but other visa categorys are getting processed at the same centre... anyone with more info regarding whats going on????

I have not received any reponse from VSC about my case status so far. The application was submitted on April 5th.

1) Is it possible that they have sent a query to my employer and the case status did not change.

2) Is it a trend that when they send the query, the case status and message will show different. Its been the same message for over 3 months.

What should I do if anything that needs to be done on my part.

Reg date change in processing center page.

Last year also same thing happened, the processing dates were not moving forward after april 22nd. The processing date remained 22nd april for two months from may, june, july. In august refresh saw that it moved to august 2nd.
So probably the same will happen this year too. We may expect some date change during this august 7 refresh. Lets hope.

I have applied on May 21st I got my case no in 2 week. Waiting for the approval.

Last year also happened same thing. They did not updated till august 2nd week.

You can check the Last year processing timinigs. 2004 and 2005

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=8767|6722

Lokesh

Me too waiting for approval.
receipt date is May 2nd @VSC under regular..new H1-B.

ppl in this forum pls specify if urs is a new H1 B or transfer or extension.
there is lot of diff. in the process times for all these.
Pls keep updated here.