Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

Hello Harry,

I assumed the same that your petition will be rejected and sent back if you are out of quota. Receipt notice is normally sent when your application is accepted for processing. But with VSC this time GOD ONLY KNOWS what is happening over there.

To M1044277

My receipt date is April 27 however, i change it to premium.. A result came out after 15 days, but i got RFE (Request for Additional Evidence). I dont know what documents USCIS is asking. Actually its the lawyer who is working on it. As of this time, im still waiting again for the result.

Yes, kababayan tayo!! :)

H1B reverification

Hi all,
I just had my H1B consulate interview in Singapore, the lady officer kept my all forms and papers given by my employer and said that they want to reverify whatever I ve told them abt my new employment in US. I only had my US client details, no of employees working there (from my employer), their names, my package, phone no. etc. After that the lady asked me that do u have anyother documents given by ur employer....I didnt have it...so she said Ok we ll have to reverify this. and It may take some time and we ll contact u. She didnt stamp anything on my passport, didnt give me anything like 221g etc only gave me one blue chit on that US embassy is printed and collection timings are printed..........Anybody knows what is the reverfication process? how long does it take? what are the general outcomes of this process?

Regards
Josh

Hi All,
My company had changed my petition to premium 10-12 days back, and today my status has changed to approved. I check this over the web.

Thanks.

My petition was submitted on 15th April, no reply yet

Hi what happened to your case? have you got an approval? My petition was submitted on 15th April 2005. I really would like to know what happened to your case.
Thanks

Green_4545 said:
Mine is new H1 applied on 5th April. Every week i think that it will come next week. No response so far. It will be 150 days this week and I am still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

anybody got approval in normal processing with 21st June or nearby.

Please post it here.

Thank you.

hi,
Mine is normal processing and receipt date of may 4th still. Anybody got approved in the dates between 30thapril to 7th and normal processing may please post your reply. any body have any idea when it will be processed.
sima

My application was received on June 30th. At that time they were processing April applications. I wasn't worried, untill I find out they are still processing April applications TODAY. They haven't been doing much during the past 2 months. Don't know what's happening. My OPT will expire on Oct 30. So I probably need to do the premium application stuff.

Hi all,

anybody got approval in normal processing with 21st June or nearby.

Please post it here.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote​
:( :(

hi all,
first thanks to all of them in this portal who have provided so much useful information. today i have got approval message and emal with receipt date 4th may and normal processing.
Best of Luck to all of you waiting for approval :)
sima

Hi rain_cornucopia,
I also applied for my H1B regular visa on 13th August. I got RFE on 16th September. I also do not know exactly what the INS is asking as the lawyer is yet to mail me a copy of the document. But I guess it is asking for more information regarding the company.
Do you have an idea what is the INS asking in your case?

Thanks

rain_cornucopia said:
To M1044277

My receipt date is April 27 however, i change it to premium.. A result came out after 15 days, but i got RFE (Request for Additional Evidence). I dont know what documents USCIS is asking. Actually its the lawyer who is working on it. As of this time, im still waiting again for the result.

Yes, kababayan tayo!! :)
Hi rain_cornucopia,

I also applied for my H1B regular visa on 13th August. I got RFE on 16th September. I also do not know exactly what the INS is asking as the lawyer is yet to mail me a copy of the document. But I guess it is asking for more information regarding the company.
Do you have an idea what is the INS asking in your case?

Has anyone else received an RFE?

Thanks

Seems like they have crossed into May. My receipt date is May 17th and am still waiting for notification. Lets hope they move fast now. Can we create a tracker so we know where we are in terms of progress. All those waiting please add your line to this and repost. I have added a few

# Name Regular/Premium Receipt Date ApprovedOn

ksmarfatia regular Apr 15 Pending
si400 regular May 4 Sep 21
kartik59 regular May 17 Pending
tingting regular Jun 30 Pending

My wife applied for H1B extension with VSC.
They received the FedEx 8/20 and we got a receipt 8/27 with the EAC number.

As of today 9/21, they are processing cases of July 30th.

Any idea when should we expect the Extension approval (same employer).

Thank you.

# Name Regular/Premium Receipt Date ApprovedOn

sarvalokesh regular May 21 Pending
ml042776 regular May 19 pending

please post all the other info for tracking purposes. i check in the web as of sep. 20 , its still processing april 30, 2005. any approval yet from the others?

Just thought it would be nice, if we could add city-country column , so that
we could discuss visa appointment issues in future...

# Name Regular/Premium Receipt Date ApprovedOn city-conuntry

Sims_2005 regular Apr 12 Pending Blore-India

Awaiting H1b approval

# Name Regular/Premium Receipt Date ApprovedOn city-country

Sims_2005 regular Apr 12 Pending Blore-India
cpuri regular June 02 Del-India

Looks like I will have to go through premium processing to get the visa approval. VSC has been hanging around with April petitions for almost 3 months now.