Reg H1 B Approval At Vermount

Whats Happening at VSC???

Can any one answer what is the cutoff date to complete the processing of all the cases filed? Is there a specific start date for stamping? Any Idea on what basis (flow chart) the cases are processed? Can we expect the cases to be approved before October 1st 2005?

Visa Stamping

Assuming we get the visa approval within oct 2005, we still need to get the visa stamping done by the US counsolate. I just see that, there are no H1B visa appointment slot available till end of jan 2006 at Chennai/New Delhi. Untill we have the visa stampped..we cannot travel to USA.
Can anybody provide pointers on this?

Approval

Does any body have any Idea on the following queries?
1. Is it sure that once you get the EAC number there is nothing to get worried? I mean once EAC number is issued means will the case get approved????

2. I belive the lasr date of submitting application was 10th August 2005. Is there a cutoff date to process all the applications filed for till this date???

To Malovelina,

Hi,

You are lucky that you got an approval already! You are from the Philippines, right? Have you book for an interview at the embassy already? I guess the appointment available date as of August 18, 2005 is September 26, 2005.

I havent received any result yet of the petition. Application receipt date is April 27.

Good Luck to all of us!!!

To Rain,

Hi! Yes, I am from the Philippines. I am still waiting for the USCIS documents from my lawyer. I called the embassy for appointment date but they want me to have the papers on hand before setting an appointment. I asked about available interview dates and I was told they have available dates from Sept 2-12 for all H1B applicants (I don't know if I heard that right :) )

Are you from the Phil. too? My papers were reviewed under premium processing. I know that the hardest part of this is the waiting but you'll get your approval soon. Good luck!!!!

EAC with notice date 08/08/05 approved

My BIL case - H1B from Vermont with notice date of 08/08/05 got approved yesterday.

My H1 got Approved

GSB said:
mine is a fresh H1B

Hi Drao & GSB,

Thanks for the information that has been in this forum and useful to everybody.

One good news is that mine h1 got approved. mine is fresh h1.
I am presently in USA , one month back i came here on b1/b2 visa on project work(Training purpose). Now seeing that my h1 got approved need to see
what is the next step in this proces to convert from b1 to h1.

mine h1 details:
Applied for h1 : april 20,.2005
Got approved : Aug 23,2005.

My I-94 expires on Oct 29 and by sep 1st week i am going to get the h1 papers.
My question is Now should i go back to india after october(i-94 exp) and get the h1 visa stamped at chennai consulate and come back to usa or
Here only we can change the status from b1 to h1.

BTW i am having b1/b2 multiple entry visa for 2 years in my passport.

So, what should be done in this case ?

Request all , your suggestions on this and mail me back.

Thanks to all for the valuable information and keep sending the information to all.

Waiting for all your valuable info and suggestions.

Thanks.
Regards
Roy

No need to go out of US

Roy,

As far as I know you dont need to goto India for stamping. You should have got a new I 94 with your H1B approval, which will be valid upto the H1B Visa period. Without H1B stamping you can continue to work on H1B.

In case IF YOU HAVE TO goto India, you may want to book your appointment online as soon you get your papers.

Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not an attorney, these are just my experiences or views.

roy_sdd said:
Hi Drao & GSB,

Thanks for the information that has been in this forum and useful to everybody.

One good news is that mine h1 got approved. mine is fresh h1.
I am presently in USA , one month back i came here on b1/b2 visa on project work(Training purpose). Now seeing that my h1 got approved need to see
what is the next step in this proces to convert from b1 to h1.

mine h1 details:
Applied for h1 : april 20,.2005
Got approved : Aug 23,2005.

My I-94 expires on Oct 29 and by sep 1st week i am going to get the h1 papers.
My question is Now should i go back to india after october(i-94 exp) and get the h1 visa stamped at chennai consulate and come back to usa or
Here only we can change the status from b1 to h1.

BTW i am having b1/b2 multiple entry visa for 2 years in my passport.

So, what should be done in this case ?

Request all , your suggestions on this and mail me back.

Thanks to all for the valuable information and keep sending the information to all.

Waiting for all your valuable info and suggestions.

Thanks.
Regards
Roy

Reg H1 ...

rg140 said:
Roy,

As far as I know you dont need to goto India for stamping. You should have got a new I 94 with your H1B approval, which will be valid upto the H1B Visa period. Without H1B stamping you can continue to work on H1B.

In case IF YOU HAVE TO goto India, you may want to book your appointment online as soon you get your papers.

Good luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not an attorney, these are just my experiences or views.

Rg140,
Thanks for the early reply.
But some doubts keep coming in my mind.

case1) If I-94 date is till h1b visa period , then we can work on h1b with out stamping..but if in middle if i want to go to india and pick my wife...on h4(dependant )..what's the process to be followed then..?

Without Stamping can we work...i mean there is no legal problems in this..really i don;t know much about these things that'swhy i am asking ?

case2) if I-94 is not there with h1b approval form , then definitely i need to go india for stamping..that will take lot of time since at chennai consulate...heavy rush is there.

Let me wait for the papers to come...(may be by Sept 15th, it should come to me).After that i will update here with my status and please suggest me what to do next in this case..?

Thanks once again for the valuable information.

Bye
Roy

hi

i have my h1b filed on May 4th 2005 and i am still waiting for approval can anybody reply when will the approximately
have a good day
sima

hi

i have my h1b filed on May 4th 2005 and i am still waiting for approval can anybody reply when will the approximately be approved anybody have any idea why it is taking that much time in VSC.
have a good day
sima

hi rg ,
can i know whether ur apllication for h1b was premium or ordinary general filing.
bye
sima

How to plan any thing??

Sima...not to worry. My lreceipt date is 6th April & still waiting for approval...Its very difficult to plan any thing with this processing time becoming a never ending process. Does any body has any idea by when all the applications files will be processed???INS says the applications will be processed with in a max of 150 days but it does not seem like they are working towards the same...So happy waiting people...If any one has any idea on whats happening please update...It will be really great... :)

pinin

Hi pinin,
can u update ur case?? urs is apr 6th receipt date..regular H1b...new h1-b application right?? did u get approval??
pls respond asap.

Mine is new H1 applied on 5th April. Every week i think that it will come next week. No response so far. It will be 150 days this week and I am still waiting.

to malovelina & rain_cornucopia,
good that you have received your approval....what's the news? we're you able to get an appointment with embassy?

i'm from philippines too but still waiting for the h1b approval.

to malovelina,
are you from the philippines? good that you got your approval already. mine is still processing.

approval for July 7 - VSC ?

Can anybody tell when can i expect my H1-B approval for the petition filed on July 07'2005 through Vermont Service Center(VSC)

Cheers,
Rahul