Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

congrats !!! :)
man, no one from this forum has their oath with me on nov. 17th... :(
perhaps I should reschedule....

.....NOT !!!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations..you should have gave him a hard time by telling him your fees pay his salary and he should be happy to have a job :D

Thanks, yeah I thought about it but I humored him instead. He was telling me that every application was different and even if I had a siamese twin attached to my head he could have a different oath date than me. Did you guys mention you can register to vote right after the oath?

Yes, voter registration volunteers are present at DO after oath, although I don't know if they are still there after the Nov 4 election.

No descheduling letter in the mail today! :D

It was exactly this amount of time (6 days) before my first interview that I got descheduled. :mad:

Going to the mailbox over the next 5 days is going to be scary... :(

was interviewed last nov.3 at Durham DO.. nothing unusual.. i didn't get the oath letter the same day.. 'was told to wait for it in the mail within a week and finally yesterday, i received the OL for Nov 18, 2008 @ 1:30pm...:):D

My journey comes to an end....

Hi all

My journey to become a US citizen came to an end on 6th nov. I had my oath ceremony in the Charlotte DO on 6th. Sorry for posting this late

It was a very sweet ceremony. There were 101 people from 49 countries, it seems it was the highest number of people they had so far.There was a video shown and then welcome from the President and the song " Proud to be american". then the certificates were given out.

My journey started in December 2007 and came to an end in Nov 2008. Thanks to every single on this board for all their help and advice.

It was exactly this amount of time (6 days) before my first interview that I got descheduled. :mad:

Hang in there; I'm sure this time you'll be fine. :)

Congrats sbernal. I got my letter too in the mail today. Same date and time - Nov 19th 1:30pm.

Nice! i'm still looking for the official one in the mailbox hopefully this weekend. My friend in Atlanta had his interview today with same day oath! bastard! I was jealous but happy for him. Less than a week now!!

DOnt worry.. everything will go fine.. Only few more days. I hope you get the same day oath too. I see that they have an OC scheduled for 19th :D

We got our passports day before. Applied on Nov 4th and received on Nov 12th.

GOod luck !

Hi all

My journey to become a US citizen came to an end on 6th nov. I had my oath ceremony in the Charlotte DO on 6th. Sorry for posting this late

It was a very sweet ceremony. There were 101 people from 49 countries, it seems it was the highest number of people they had so far.There was a video shown and then welcome from the President and the song " Proud to be american". then the certificates were given out.

My journey started in December 2007 and came to an end in Nov 2008. Thanks to every single on this board for all their help and advice.

Congratulations! Did you bring your kids to oath?

Congrats sbernal. I got my letter too in the mail today. Same date and time - Nov 19th 1:30pm.

Don't loose sleep over waiting for the original oath letter since you can use the print out they gave you at Infopass for your oath.

I know but it bothers me that i haven't received anything. If I waited patiently for a letter I could miss my oath. Good thing I was aggressive and did an Infopass.