Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

Friends,

I need more info & suggetions please..
Just now I got a confirmation for new project in Atlanta as start date of this month 23 rd. Can I goahead & put my change of address process in place?
thinking about provide one of my friends's address there..
Right now the project is for 6 months contract to hire..
thanx..

Friends,

I need more info & suggetions please..
Just now I got a confirmation for new project in Atlanta as start date of this month 23 rd. Can I goahead & put my change of address process in place?
thinking about provide one of my friends's address there..
Right now the project is for 6 months contract to hire..
thanx..

I wouldn't provide a change of address before you actually move.

Well, I reached there 10 days earlier of start date and from tomorrow I gonna
direct all of my mail to new address in atlanta..
that logic is not correct? any thing wrong with that? thanx..

Well, I reached there 10 days earlier of start date and from tomorrow I gonna
direct all of my mail to new address in atlanta..
that logic is not correct? any thing wrong with that? thanx..

In that case you already seem to be residing in Atlanta and can go ahead with address change notification to USCIS.

WOO-HOO!! IL received!!!

IL received today!!! :D:D:D

Interview on Aug 27 at 11 AM! Seems like I beat you by a day, Bob!

By the way, please note that officially it's the "Durham" and not "Raleigh" DO. Just because your city is the state capital and is named after a "Sir", doesn't mean you can't give credit to Durham where it's due... ;)

I spoke too soon; both ILs just arrived today. They were sent from service center , not DO, on June 10th. The notice date on the receipt is June 6th. So once again, what the IOs told us was incorrect (that they were mailed off on June 6th).

I am happy for you bobsmyth for the interview letter. Beer is going down tonight at your place right ?

I am happy for you bobsmyth for the interview letter. Beer is going down tonight at your place right ?

Yes, beer is flowing ..come on down :). One more week for you to go fbanna79 before interview. I predict you'll get oath the next day.

Congratulations, Bobsmyth! Your wait was killing me :) Good to know you'll be done with this in another 2.5 months.

Friends,

I got My GC & driver license from NC.
If I move to atlanta & change address now for job, what r the impacts?
thanx..

well, I mean, I need to change my DL to GA state?
yes, is there any delay in this address change, processing time also?
thanx..

I spoke too soon; both ILs just arrived today. They were sent from service center , not DO, on June 10th. The notice date on the receipt is June 6th. So once again, what the IOs told us was incorrect (that they were mailed off on June 6th).

Hi Bob
Congratulation
I just want to share my case that I receive IL yesterday for my Family based green card application in August in Raleigh Durham office. i am providing this information as we shared same DO.

well, I mean, I need to change my DL to GA state?
yes, is there any delay in this address change, processing time also?
thanx..

Yes, notify USCIS of your change of address now. There will always be a small delay with any address change, but overall, any delay might be offset by the faster processing in Atlanta DO. Good luck !!

Thanx Bob..
But my NC DL is valied as state ID @ interview in Atlanta, GA?
that is the only question remaining for me..thanx..

Hi Bob
Congratulation
I just want to share my case that I receive IL yesterday for my Family based green card application in August in Raleigh Durham office. i am providing this information as we shared same DO.

Thanks dakazn, what date is your interview?