Processing time for green card based on asylum

I had the most wonderful news today:

New Card Is Being Produced​

On May 3, 2021, we ordered your new card

I applied on 6/10/2020
Fingerprints 7/17/2020
Card being produced 5/3/021
Congratulations bro indeed it's tge greatest of the month i guess

But y do i have the feeling that something is wrong with me ? Everything about me is slow . I also june 1rst 2020 only to get my fingerprints taken six months later in on the 12 th of February 2021 ,since then i have be waiting to no avail.

Worse still my EAD IS getting expired this month on the 25 th of may 2021

Samething with my i730 ,i applied july 1rst, 2019 till date no decision

Guys i need ur prayers

Less i I forget my service center is Nebraska also. I wonder if i will have to stop working by the 25th of may 2021 when my EAd is getting expired and the waith for the green card.

Hi members,
Just came back from work and checked my status.My green card is approved.On MAY 3 , 2021 NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED.After Exactly one year I finallly got it.

Less i I forget my service center is Nebraska also. I wonder if i will have to stop working by the 25th of may 2021 when my EAd is getting expired and the waith for the green card.

apply for a new EAD don’t stop working unless you rich of course

Are you an asylee? If so, your SSN should be valid without an EAD.

Are you an asylee? If so, your SSN should be valid without an EAD.
Yes am an asylee . So u think my employer knows about that or i need to educate him on that when the times?

It's really weird why would they allow my EAD to get expire without approving my gree rcaed

Hi members,
Just came back from work and checked my status.My green card is approved.On MAY 3 , 2021 NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED.After Exactly one year I finallly got it.

Hi members,
Is Nebraska your service center also? June 1rst will make my application one old , hope i am among the next in line to be approved.

I wish i were rich as u said. Just worried that i may charged with felony working with an expired EAd

If your social security card is not restricted you don't need the EAD card.

If you look at your social security card does it say anything other the your name and social security number?

If your card say: VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION in that case you do need the EDA.

If it doesn't say that you don't need the EDA because your social security number is unrestricted.

1620130086744.png

If your social security card is not restricted you don't need the EAD card.

If you look at your social security card does it say anything other the your name and social security number?

If your card say: VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION in that case you do need the EDA.

If it doesn't say that you don't need the EDA because your social security number is unrestricted.

View attachment 2520
That's a wonderful answer u deserve an award for that!!! I will check that as soon as i get home. Kudos bro

That's a wonderful answer u deserve an award for that!!! I will check that as soon as i get home. Kudos bro
If you got your social security number after asylum approval it will not be restricted, if you had it prior to being approved for asylum, for example you case was pending long enough to get you one, your social security number would be restricted, and you can just go with I-94 and remove restrictions from social security administration office.
DONT SHOW THE EAD TO THEM OR DMV OR HR IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!
people don’t understand immigration law here and different statutes, get the restrictions removed if any and you should be off the hook

HEY GUYS! =)
Im trying to figure out when can I apply for citizenship. I would appreciate if you share your knowledge, thank you.

Asylum approved - from May 2019
Green Card approved - from April 2020

on their website says you're considering as a resident the day you got your Asylum approved.

So technically, May 2019 + 5 years = May 2024

You can apply 90 days earlier, so I can apply on February 2024?
Did I do my math correctly?

HEY GUYS! =)
Im trying to figure out when can I apply for citizenship. I would appreciate if you share your knowledge, thank you.

Asylum approved - from May 2019
Green Card approved - from April 2020

on their website says you're considering as a resident the day you got your Asylum approved.

So technically, May 2019 + 5 years = May 2024

You can apply 90 days earlier, so I can apply on February 2024?
Did I do my math correctly?

I was told 4 years 9 months from the date on your green card that says RESIDENT SINCE:

My thinking is you count 4 years 9 months since 04/2020