Processing time for green card based on asylum

Thank you guyssss
Applied May 05 2020
June or May something (I forgot the day and month lol) check is cashed
July 17 2020 fingerprints were taken ( they used the old one)
April 2nd 2021 Request for Additional Evidence
April 14th 2021 Request for Additional Evidence was received ( they asked for my medical exam
April 26th 2021 new card is being produced

service center: Nebraska

hope that was helpful
Thank you and good luck to you ALL
Congratulations on ur green Card my dear !!!!!! please share if u can ,was ur green card based on asylum or marriage based? Because i also filed my green card june 1st 2020 Nebraska center also , got fingerprinted February 12th, 2021. Asylum based green card ofcourse,since then case status says" Fingerprint were collected " something like that.

Now when i look up to the uscis website time it shows that they are processing case of 2018 not even 2019 talkless of 2020 .how does it really work? Is the website info not to be taken for what it Is?

I will greatly appreciate to hear from u or anyone reading me .thanks guys

My asylum-based I-485 was assigned to MSC (National Benefits Center). Does MSC handle asylum-based I-485? I live in California and was hoping that the case would be sent to Nebraska, however, I didn't get a letter that my application was transferred anywhere. Just notification that my fingerprints were taken. What office processing times should I look at?

My asylum-based I-485 was assigned to MSC (National Benefits Center). Does MSC handle asylum-based I-485? I live in California and was hoping that the case would be sent to Nebraska, however, I didn't get a letter that my application was transferred anywhere. Just notification that my fingerprints were taken. What office processing times should I look at?
I have the same case as you. Applied in late September 2020. Last action was Fingerprint taken in December 2020. It’s been more than 4 months without any update.

Same here. Applied in October and fingerprints applied in Jan. No updates since then and it seems there is not enough information for NBC. If someone who got his GC could share his timeline we would greatly appreciate it.

Same here. Applied in October and fingerprints applied in Jan. No updates since then and it seems there is not enough information for NBC. If someone who got his GC could share his timeline we would greatly appreciate it.
MSC, is the Nebraska service center too, consider it a typo, eventually you’ll end up there
Current realistic time frame for asylum based in nebraska is 11-12 months, the extreme 2018 is a rare thing but happens, most people get it in a year

MSC, is the Nebraska service center too, consider it a typo, eventually you’ll end up there
Current realistic time frame for asylum based in nebraska is 11-12 months, the extreme 2018 is a rare thing but happens, most people get it in a year
It’s been 10 months since applying, you think it’s soon to hear anything?

Do you know for sure that's MSC is the Nebraska service, or you think it is because Californians' applications are usually sent there? I read on Reddit that local services do work with asylum I-485 now and that's why we got to the MSC (National Benefits Center). And soon it will be announced officially. We can't trust that source, of course, consider that a rumor.

New update today​

Card Was Mailed To Me​

On April 29, 2021, we mailed your new card for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

Note: to anyone who is going to ask about my timeline…etc please read my previous posts by visiting my profile

thank you

Last edited:

New update today​

Card Was Mailed To Me​

On April 29, 2021, we mailed your new card for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
that's amazing! Congrats!! Can you share your statistics please, and which service center?

Do you know for sure that's MSC is the Nebraska service, or you think it is because Californians' applications are usually sent there? I read on Reddit that local services do work with asylum I-485 now and that's why we got to the MSC (National Benefits Center). And soon it will be announced officially. We can't trust that source, of course, consider that a rumor.
Last thing you want is a local service center working your greencard application, as this means youll be called for interview.
Yes I am sure

New update today​

Card Was Mailed To Me​

Note: to anyone who is going to ask about my timeline…etc please read my previous posts by visiting my profile

thank you
Wow congrates thanks for sharing

It’s been 10 months since applying, you think it’s soon to hear anything?
I have the same case as you. Applied in late September 2020. Last action was Fingerprint taken in December 2020. It’s been more than 4 months without any update.
When either of you gets any updates, please post them here! Hopefully will soon hear some good news from you all :)

New update today​

Card Was Mailed To Me​

thank you
Your profile is locked.