Processing time for green card based on asylum

Waooooow!!!!!! Congratulations

I filed mine in june 1st 2020, got fingerprinted six months later on February 12th 2021. Still waiting

I wonder why 6months to be fingerprinted.

I'm happy for all the folks who are getting their GC, but at the same time it's depressing that I applied in March 30, 2020 and I'm still waiting. <sigh> Just needed to vent. Carry on... =)

Hello, have anyone of you changed the address ?and will it affect my gc processing?
It doesn’t affect it as long as you send them the online form in time and also sign up for mail forwarding service with USPS they get you all mail from old address to new one, this way you should be fine

Waooooow!!!!!! Congratulations

I filed mine in june 1st 2020, got fingerprinted six months later on February 12th 2021. Still waiting

I wonder why 6months to be fingerprinted.
You know there is a pandemic going on and service center closures/limited capacity

You know there is a pandemic going on and service center closures/limited capacity
Do u think i should expecting my green card anytime before the end of the year? Because the website says they are working on 2018 cases whereas i filed in june 2020.

Do u think i should expecting my green card anytime before the end of the year? Because the website says they are working on 2018 cases whereas i filed in june 2020.
The website doesn’t say that they are working on cases from 2018, the website is giving you an estimated months ranges 13months to 35, so the are basically working on cases filed 13 months ago, and have cases delayed for a reason or another that were filed in 2018 May as far as I remember, and that petitioners filed a case inquiry, so if your case is filed before that date you can submit a case inquiry, but the system won’t let you do an inquiry if your filing date is after the posted date. As simple as that

The website doesn’t say that they are working on cases from 2018, the website is giving you an estimated months ranges 13months to 35, so the are basically working on cases filed 13 months ago, and have cases delayed for a reason or another that were filed in 2018 May as far as I remember, and that petitioners filed a case inquiry, so if your case is filed before that date you can submit a case inquiry, but the system won’t let you do an inquiry if your filing date is after the posted date. As simple as that
You are just awsome !!!! Ur answer deserves an award , i will be patient again till July which will make me exactly 13months and file in request.

i have a wry smile on my lips at the palpable excitement amongst you guys... say a prayer for those still awaiting interviews 4-5 years and be grateful for where you are in the process.

i have a wry smile on my lips at the palpable excitement amongst you guys... say a prayer for those still awaiting interviews 4-5 years and be grateful for where you are in the process.
Try contacting your congressman. Can’t imagine the hardships you guys have been through

I had the most wonderful news today:

New Card Is Being Produced​

On May 3, 2021, we ordered your new card

I applied on 6/10/2020
Fingerprints 7/17/2020
Card being produced 5/3/021

wow congratulations. Where is your application processed at? And what are your receipt letters starting with?

I had the most wonderful news today:

New Card Is Being Produced​

On May 3, 2021, we ordered your new card

I applied on 6/10/2020
Fingerprints 7/17/2020
Card being produced 5/3/021
Wow congratulations!!!
If you don’t mind me asking where you live?