Processing time for green card based on asylum

HEY GUYS! =)
Im trying to figure out when can I apply for citizenship. I would appreciate if you share your knowledge, thank you.

Asylum approved - from May 2019
Green Card approved - from April 2020

on their website says you're considering as a resident the day you got your Asylum approved.

So technically, May 2019 + 5 years = May 2024

You can apply 90 days earlier, so I can apply on February 2024?
Did I do my math correctly?
No, you count starting the date on the greencard, which is backdated a year from when they approved your greencard, which isn’t necessarily your asylum approval date

Look, there is no faspass with USCIS, the least time this process will take is 5 years
So I just looked at documents today, the uscis received the application in June 15 2020 and fingerprints applied July 17th , isn’t it the time to hear something back?

I seem not to understand something about your math.

If u got your asylum in may 2019 , when did u apply for your green card to be approved in April 2020?

Are green cards not supposed to be applied one year after asylum approval and be processed for at least 12 months?

Would you mind sharing ur time line please?
You’re correct! I applied for my green card on May, 2020 and when I received it 9 months later, they put the date of residency: April,7 2020.

So I just looked at documents today, the uscis received the application in June 15 2020 and fingerprints applied July 17th , isn’t it the time to hear something back?
You should hear something based on timelines here, if everything is fine your application, your birth/citizenship country doesn’t require extensive background checks, your names isn’t similar to someone wanted, you are not selected for an interview, your file is clean here, you should be alert to hear something back soon

You should hear something based on timelines here, if everything is fine your application, your birth/citizenship country doesn’t require extensive background checks, your names isn’t similar to someone wanted, you are not selected for an interview, your file is clean here, you should be alert to hear something back soon
It suprising to me that most people here got their fingerprints two or three months after their application was received by uscis, why were my fingerprints collected up to six months later after my application was received on June 1rst 2020 Nebraska service center?

Is this an indication that my green card is one of those that will take longer than 12months to be processed? Chip in something if u have any idea please.

I’m pretty sure my name is not that common lol

It suprising to me that most people here got their fingerprints two or three months after their application was received by uscis, why were my fingerprints collected up to six months later after my application was received on June 1rst 2020 Nebraska service center?

Is this an indication that my green card is one of those that will take longer than 12months to be processed? Chip in something if u have any idea please.
No, and there is COVID in the country, my fingerprints were scheduled in Jan then rescheduled to end of March, I filed in Sept.
I think you are just wasting your energy by overthinking. We are in exceptional circumstances, your service center is definitely different than those who got their fingerprints in 3-4 months, each office is different, each state is different, each county is different

No, and there is COVID in the country, my fingerprints were scheduled in Jan then rescheduled to end of March, I filed in Sept.
I think you are just wasting your energy by overthinking. We are in exceptional circumstances, your service center is definitely different than those who got their fingerprints in 3-4 months, each office is different, each state is different, each county is different
Well i pray we all get the good news soon June 1rst 2021 will make my application exactly 1 year.

And just like that, out of nowhere, a beacon of hope... CASE APPROVED!! =D. I feel like I'm dreaming and over the moon! ^_^
Full timeline below for those who are wondering. I will continue to update until I have the GC in hand.

03/30/20 - I-485 package mailed.
04/03/20 - USCIS charged Credit Card for $1,225.
04/10/20 - Received 797s for I-485, I-765, & I-131.
04/10/20 - I-765 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case.
04/17/20 - I-485 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case.
04/23/20 - Received letter indicating FP were applied to both I-485 & I-765 and therefore a biometrics appointment wasn't necessary.
05/22/20 - I-693 Medical Exam was delivered to USCIS Nebraska without RFE.
06/02/20 - Received text/email notification I-765 has been denied.
06/04/20 - Received letter from USCIS denying I-765.
10/03/20 - I-131 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case. Only received email, no text.
10/29/20 - Received 797 fingerprint appointment for I-131.
11/10/20 - Completed FP appointment for I-131.
12/08/20 - Status changed to "RTD was produced." Only received email, no text.
12/14/20 - RTD received. It's the new "enhanced" version. It's still only good for one year. =(
01/27/21 - 2nd I-765 application received by USCIS
03/28/21 - 2nd I-765 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case.
05/10/21 - I-485 updated online to "we ordered your new card." Only received email, no text.
05/11/21 - I-485 updated online to "case was approved." Only received email, no text.

And just like that, out of nowhere, a beacon of hope... CASE APPROVED!! =D. I feel like I'm dreaming and over the moon! ^_^
Full timeline below for those who are wondering. I will continue to update until I have the GC in hand.

03/30/20 - I-485 package mailed.
04/03/20 - USCIS charged Credit Card for $1,225.
04/10/20 - Received 797s for I-485, I-765, & I-131.
04/10/20 - I-765 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case.
04/17/20 - I-485 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case.
04/23/20 - Received letter indicating FP were applied to both I-485 & I-765 and therefore a biometrics appointment wasn't necessary.
05/22/20 - I-693 Medical Exam was delivered to USCIS Nebraska without RFE.
06/02/20 - Received text/email notification I-765 has been denied.
06/04/20 - Received letter from USCIS denying I-765.
10/03/20 - I-131 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case. Only received email, no text.
10/29/20 - Received 797 fingerprint appointment for I-131.
11/10/20 - Completed FP appointment for I-131.
12/08/20 - Status changed to "RTD was produced." Only received email, no text.
12/14/20 - RTD received. It's the new "enhanced" version. It's still only good for one year. =(
01/27/21 - 2nd I-765 application received by USCIS
03/28/21 - 2nd I-765 updated online to reflect fingerprints were applied to the case.
05/10/21 - I-485 updated online to "we ordered your new card." Only received email, no text.
05/11/21 - I-485 updated online to "case was approved." Only received email, no text.
Many Many Congrats!!!