Processing time for green card based on asylum

I see. I spoke with three different attorneys and they all said the same thing: USCIS have been very soft in regards of asylees using home country passports. If you read the USCIS online guide “How do I get a refugee travel document” it is clear: you will need a Refugee Travel Document to come back to USA. But you MAY use it instead of your passport (they do not use YOU NEED).View attachment 4838
Right now it depends on your luck but trust me there’s no attorney would tell you to do that if trump comes back! This guy will use everything he can to hurt immigrants! He was the one responsible for pushing to get the USCIS to interview Asylees for GC even after getting asylum approved and also his administration was talking about giving another look to anyone visited their home countries after getting green cards through asylum! No one wants to mess with USCIS if trump comes back so everyone better be safe and ready if this guy comes back!

I see. I spoke with three different attorneys and they all said the same thing: USCIS have been very soft in regards of asylees using home country passports. If you read the USCIS online guide “How do I get a refugee travel document” it is clear: you will need a Refugee Travel Document to come back to USA. But you MAY use it instead of your passport (they do not use YOU NEED).View attachment 4838
Hi, do you think it is safe for a derivative asylee to renew the passport and travel to the COP for immediate reasons?

Hi, do you think it is safe for a derivative asylee to renew the passport and travel to the COP for immediate reasons?
USCIS GUIDEI will be posting the link to answer your question! This is the official USCIS guide for Travel Document. They are very specific about going back to your home country.

Lads,

Got an update hit my case at fingerprints part. Record that they accepted my case on July 24 2023 somehow disappeared. Not sure if it is a good sign or not but at least some changes.

July 24, 2024 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
July 28, 2023 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

Lads,

Got an update hit my case at fingerprints part. Record that they accepted my case on July 24 2023 somehow disappeared. Not sure if it is a good sign or not but at least some changes.

July 24, 2024 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
July 28, 2023 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

I have got the same update too after 360 days of waiting again received an update from USCIS saying Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken. Not sure why I got the same update again maybe an officer is started to review my case? any suggestions?

I have got the same update too after 360 days of waiting again received an update from USCIS saying Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken. Not sure why I got the same update again maybe an officer is started to review my case? any suggestions?
system error and tons of folks today got the same status even me for my RTD renewal i got it and i only applied for it 5 months ago

Hey, everyone.
Asylum was approved in 2018.
Applied for a GC a year later, in 2019, got approved almost immediately. Case was stuck at "Card is being produced" for 3 (!!!) years.
Received GC in 2022, backdated one year, so I am a Resident since 5/19/2021.

Is USCIS for real thinking it is normal for me to wait for two more years to be eligible to apply for Citizenship? It took them 3 (!!!) years to PRINT the GC.
If they would send me the GC in 2019 I would have already been a Citizen by now.
Is there anything that can be done so they can count the 3 years they were "printing" my GC towards the citizenship years? Can I sue them or anything? Because this is unbelievable.

Hey, everyone.
Applied for a GC a year later, in 2019, got approved almost immediately. Case was stuck at "Card is being produced" for 3 (!!!) years.

Is USCIS for real thinking it is normal for me to wait for two more years to be eligible to apply for Citizenship? It took them 3 (!!!) years to PRINT the GC.
If they would send me the GC in 2019 I would have already been a Citizen by now.
Is there anything that can be done so they can count the 3 years they were "printing" my GC towards the citizenship years? Can I sue them or anything? Because this is unbelievable.
that's so weird!!!

Hey, everyone.

My priority date was August 2001 and they connected me with some tier 3 FTO that I had nothing to do with and put my case on hold forever, I am wondering should I sue them for retroactive date after I get my green card (if I get it), you have a valid reason, talk to an attorney see what they say.

Hye guys someone please help me . My case was approved march 2023 after than in May 2023 I applied I131 ,I485and I 765. My 2 form has been approved I131and I765 but I 485 is still showing fingerprint was taken. Please guys tell approx time of I 485 can be approved . It's been one year I applied . How much time it takes after one year.

Привет, ребята, кто-нибудь, пожалуйста, помогите мне. Мое дело было одобрено в марте 2023 года, после чего в мае 2023 года я подал I131, I485 и I 765. Мои 2 формы были одобрены I131 и I765, но I 485 все еще показывает, что был снят отпечаток пальца. Пожалуйста, ребята, скажите приблизительное время одобрения I 485. Прошел год, как я подал заявление. Сколько времени это займет после одного годаfrom
from some months to some years, nobody knows
approx 14-16 months
i waiting since february 2023
stuck "fingerprints..." march 2023 and still waiting

Right, it's been 16 months. Luckily, I ain't focused on that since I'm real busy and didn't plan to go out. Just posted this for those of y'all wondering about the processing time.